Sticker Sheets Scans!

Measure a normal sticker and your printout. Work out what % of the size of your printout the actual sticker is and set your printer to print at that %.

If it's a little off, adjust appropriately.

I'd give you more specific instructions for finding the percentage but I'm leaving for work right now.

(Mar. 14, 2012  11:17 AM)beyblade514 Wrote: Neko Fury um what size should it be????
If you don't have the original sticker sheet then you will just have put the sticker sheet images onto Microsoft word, re-size them by decreasing the size of the image then print onto normal paper, cut out one piece of the image then check to see if it will fit onto the bey.

It is better if you copy and past multiple sticker sheet images and re-size them in the document for more chances of finding the right match.

Unless you do have the original sticker sheet, then take th!nk's suggestion, if you don't then follow my instructions above.

If you don't understand my instructions, then I guess I will have to do visual instructions to make sense..... Pinching_eyes_2
Any one have EARTH WOLF stickers?
Where can I find Rock Leone sticker sheets.
(Mar. 16, 2012  5:12 AM)Brittany mason Wrote: Where can I find Rock Leone sticker sheets.

Isn't it in the OP?

EDIT: Woops, sorry, that's a different Leone.
Just threw together a little guide for beyblade514, figured I'd post it up instead, seeing as it might help others. It's a little rough right now but yeah.

I Wrote:
Printing Plastic Beyblade Stickers: A Guide

Here's how to print any sticker sheet that has a bit beast sticker included (or any bit chip scans). For plastic sticker sheets with the bit beast sticker missing, I've attached an alternate guide in a spoiler at the bottom, but it is somewhat more reliant on your ability to measure stuff accurately.

The guide is actually reaaaallly simple, it's just long because I'm trying to explain everything very careful, it doesn't take long at all.

Anyway:
Go grab a ruler that measures in Millimetres.
Print out the image of the stickers you want to apply on some plain paper.
Get ready to measure!

Guide image (just a quick mock-up diagram of important stuff) (Click to View)

Measure what the distance marked in green on the guide image is on your sticker sheet printout.

The points to measure from are both coloured blue in the diagram, they are flat black lines on sticker sheets. As they are flat, line up the 0mm line with one of the ends of the points, to make sure your ruler is set up straight. Make sure the other end is straight too, even if it isn't on a millimetre mark itself, it should line up straight between two and not form a triangle with them.

Make your measurement, in millimetres (remember, 1cm=10mm, so 1.7cm=17mm and so on)

The distance between these two points on a properly sized sticker is 13mm.

Type the following into google, replacing the '#' with your measurement in mm:
Code:
100(13/#)

That should give you the percentage of size you should set your printer to print at (generally more reliable and better looking than doing it in an image editor).

If the number is larger than 100, the scan you are trying to print is smaller than an actual sticker sheet for some reason (low res scanning or something), and the image will be stretched when printed, probably because the scan was too small. Look for an alternate scan, I guess.

Now, set your printer to print at that % size, and print the sticker sheet onto plain paper again to be safe. If it is the right size, go ahead and print :3 If it isn't, you or your printer/settings probably aren't right with something, so try again.

Note that due to different resolution scans, the % will be different for each sticker sheet you print, but really it's very simple, just print a copy on paper, do the measurement, put the measurement into the equation, punch it into google, set the result as your size % in the printer options.

Guide for Plastic Beyblade Sticker Sheet Scans without bit stickers (Click to View)

Notes: I'll add an example later when I get time, I'm a bit busy right now.
I,ve got 18 sheets
I really appreciate the amount of work you put into making that Guide, th!nk.
It is certainly very helpful for anyone who would be printing out stickers. Smile
Cheers!
I guess to print HMS BP stickers, the same procedure (without bitchip sticker procedure) can be followed.
And for MFB, one can simply measure the length between any pair of parallel sides of the hexagonal face sticker. Smile
Sooo, if required, add these to the guide too!

@BeyBlast- If you have sticker sheets of beys which aren't listed in this thread's OP, then please try to scan them...
Updated LIST + Guide

Quote:

can i ask a request ..?? i need a dark effigy G sticker,, so if anyone has it please do scan it..
awesome THANKS th!nk your a really awesome friend/blader!!!!!!!!!!!!
No prob man.

jan: yeah I just realised that, expect a compete guide soon.

@Benjo/mods: I'll fix that list up a little when I get back from work.
Here's the updated list for the OP. Leave my Guide out til I'm done writing one for each series, should be able to do that on Monday Night/Tuesday.

Quote:

(Mar. 17, 2012  9:28 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: can i ask a request ..?? i need a dark effigy G sticker,, so if anyone has it please do scan it..

dark effigy g?i doesnt exist..if you mean dark effigy ms,it is listed in the OP..
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:05 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  9:28 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: can i ask a request ..?? i need a dark effigy G sticker,, so if anyone has it please do scan it..

dark effigy g?i doesnt exist..if you mean dark effigy ms,it is listed in the OP..

Dark Effigy G does exist, it is the hasbro version of Death Gargoyle. (the plastic beyblade)
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:20 PM)K-LESH Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:05 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

Dark Effigy G does exist, it is the hasbro version of Death Gargoyle. (the plastic beyblade)

ah..i see..why it choose the same name as the HMS..darn..meh..eh.. Chocked_2
if so...death gargoyle (cropped) also listed in the OP..
OP has been updated.

PS: Don't use the report button to request an OP update please. Use the PM. Cheers.
'Kay. Benjo said he did that, and apparently Kai-V does not mind the use of the report function for that Smile

Anyway, yeah, thanks for updating it :3
Jiraiya MS Sticker Sheet: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...ickers.png
Didn't come out as well as I'd like but I think it's a little better than the ones in the OP.
(Mar. 21, 2012  12:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: Jiraiya MS Sticker Sheet: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...ickers.png
Didn't come out as well as I'd like but I think it's a little better than the ones in the OP.
in time..last time i view the older jiraiya ms scan..it says something like "the domain is not bla bla bla"
Only if you want them to stick...

You could also super-glue paper to the plastic, but that's very messy, much more complicated, and overly time consuming.
Is there a Dragoon V sticker sheet that I missed out? I really need one for the silver version.
(Mar. 23, 2012  11:43 AM)N0body Wrote: Is there a Dragoon V sticker sheet that I missed out? I really need one for the silver version.

(Mar. 01, 2012  5:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Stickers Worklist (upadated) :
Plastics
HMS
apparently...Dragoon V is still in the worklist..
quite surprise that Dragoon V and Dragoon G scans still havent been posted...since they are among the easiest to get.. XD
btw..Silver Dragoon V have two version..one with gold plated weight disk..the other one has special sticker...
Ben-Ben- Oh no, Dragoon G has stickers. Smile
I think it was th!nk who had posted them recently... Confused
My memory is weak, so if its not th!nk, then I apologize.