Steam / Valve

Not sure how many PC gamers visit here that actually use Steam but I'm looking to add some people even if we don't play the same games.

Post your ID's here guys and I'll add you or you can just add me "Agitationer"

Currently playing Tomb Raider MP, Skyrim, Resident Evil 6(need someone to co-op) and Remember Me.
I have Steam on my Mac. I'm still new to it so I don't have much (only Castle Crashers atm). Planning on getting at least one thing around my birthday. My ID's 'FangHighwind'. By the way, is that Tora in your avatar?
Sent you a invite and yeah it's Tora, haven't changed it since 2007 ;
The new Steam Music feature is a long needed, welcomed addition. Love listening to my Portal and Bastion music.
I am on there. I currently have 18 games installed, 10 are multiplayer.
Post your id's guys Smile although entirely up to you

5 days til FFXIII PC release!
I have a total of six games downloaded that I actually play, but my library has a ton of games (almost 40 I think) I bought in the past or thought looked interesting on the Steam store.
Currently I play both Portal games, Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, Robocraft, and Unturned. My profile is here.
Ultra omega bumpers, m80s
Here's my steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253914849/
lolthatbump...
My steams pretty much filled with bad indie games, though if you want to find it, the name is similar to already familiar one I use.
Just started using Steam a few months ago. My username is Bad Media Karma if anyone wants to add me!