Start a shop?

I have a bunch of plastic generation blades I no longer want. I can sell them here can't I? And how much should I sell for? I've got Wolborg 2, Master Dragoon and a few others.
Yes, you can use the Bey Marketplace forum, obviously. How much usually depends on people's offers, but if you want some further indications you can ask how much your Beyblades are worth in the Purchase Consultation topic.
on the note of a bey shop, I wounder if the WBO may set up a physical shop that sells separate parts it could set up more income for them and make it easier for kids who don't have paypal to get the parts they need. maybe even have the shop at a bey park?
This is really not viable for us ...
it may become viable if you start with booths at the tournaments and work up
No, because we would be stuck with thousands of useless parts nobody wants, such as Dark Metal Wheels.
I use the dark ring and they could just have a bit of everything with the price from the site.
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:17 PM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I use the dark ring and they could just have a bit of everything with the price from the site.
A serious Blader does not use the Dark Metal Wheel ... Plus, I am not certain there would be much profit, both for us, both for the customers compared to what they could get from other stores.
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:17 PM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I use the dark ring and they could just have a bit of everything with the price from the site.
A serious Blader does not use the Dark Metal Wheel ... Plus, I am not certain there would be much profit, both for us, both for the customers compared to what they could get from other stores.

im really serious and i use dark all the time different strategies are for differnet people so dont diss even small parts
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:08 PM)DarkFire_Eagle Wrote: im really serious and i use dark all the time different strategies are for differnet people so dont diss even small parts
That was not an opinion though, it was a fact.
not really unless ur talking a sencus cuz then it would make sense i no a bunch of people that are amazing with the dark wheel and im one of them hence the name "Dark Sharks"
no, it's bad. Proven through testing. Your opinion doesn't make it any better of a wheel.
hold on. dark is a good enough replacement for earth in terms of defense. test has proven.
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:48 PM)Rashamon Wrote: hold on. dark is a good enough replacement for earth in terms of defense. test has proven.
"Good enough" ?
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:48 PM)Rashamon Wrote: hold on. dark is a good enough replacement for earth in terms of defense. test has proven.

What tests?

hasbro's dark is good for defence but still far from being as good as earth
(Dec. 03, 2010  3:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hasbro's dark is good for defence but still far from being as good as earth
And that should still be "good" ...
i ment half decent
dark wheels are actualy realy useful. if u used a wd tip and a 105 spin track like earth wolf it could stay up for a long time stay steady and because of the dark metal wheel still have some fight in it.
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:26 AM)whatevers2009 Wrote: dark wheels are actualy realy useful. if u used a wd tip and a 105 spin track like earth wolf it could stay up for a long time stay steady and because of the dark metal wheel still have some fight in it.
In an imbalanced Hasbro Beystadium perhaps ?
Dark has more smash attack than Vulcan =P

But seriously, Darks weight of around 35 grams makes it a good enough substitute for defence, but it is disturbed by the recoil the prominences produce Uncertain

Correct me if I'm wrong ^^

EDIT: This is getting really off topic Tired
I cannot agree with chipz because dark's edges are not prominent enough to provide any attack whatsoever. If you ever stop a beyblade with the dark wheel, it will feel smooth and will not hurt because it's pretty much simply circular and even if it moves around very fast (with an RF possibly) it still wouldn't have those points of contact to really hit the opposing beyblade (in a sense, smash it out).
However, it does have quite a resemblance to a defense type wheel due to the weight and the thick, circular shape of the wheel. But the spaces in the wheel (whatever you call those) sometimes get caught on parts of the opposing beyblade so it can create some recoil (which is pretty bad if it was a defense type) so the dark wheel should not be considered a defense wheel (or a substitute for one). In my opinion, it's quite logical that TT made it as a balance wheel because it misses out on the qualities of attack, defense and stamina wheels. So (in my opinion) the dark wheel is still a really useless wheel.

P.S : I think the shop at tournaments thing is a good idea. Lots of people who come to watch and all would like to buy a bey or two (perhaps you can have beys at higher prices to get profit?)
I don't think you took that as a "joke"

How can Dark possibly have more smash than Vulcan o_0

Simply put, READ

Lol, ok haha ^^
oops, sorry, I took that in a totally wrong way! haha, lol, sorry dude, i never knew it was a joke...
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:34 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I don't think you took that as a "joke"

How can Dark possibly have more smash than Vulcan o_0

simply you are correct Dark Is An defense While Vulcan Is An attack type
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)