Start a shop?

Haha, I think that has been established.

Vulcan = Attack

Dark = Failure
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:08 PM)DarkFire_Eagle Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:17 PM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I use the dark ring and they could just have a bit of everything with the price from the site.
A serious Blader does not use the Dark Metal Wheel ... Plus, I am not certain there would be much profit, both for us, both for the customers compared to what they could get from other stores.

im really serious and i use dark all the time different strategies are for differnet people so dont diss even small parts

i agree i may not use any more scince i used stormgemios Ed145Wd but i still like it with the combos i had
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:17 PM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I use the dark ring and they could just have a bit of everything with the price from the site.
A serious Blader does not use the Dark Metal Wheel ... Plus, I am not certain there would be much profit, both for us, both for the customers compared to what they could get from other stores.

hey i use a dark wheel all the time they are really good against attack type beys
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:28 PM)maroyasha Wrote: hey i use a dark wheel all the time they are really good against attack type beys

... This is irrelevant to the topic because you are probably using a horrible, Hasbro Beystadium anyway ...
I'm still new to the MFB metal wheels, so I won't comment on that.

But, I do like the idea of creating a physical Bey shop. I'm actually working on that as we speak (or post). I'm not sure how big Beyblade is in Georgia, but I'm willing to give it a try. And since I work at a bank, I can get more info on loans and stuff to help me financially.