Stamina Style Stadium

Sometimes it hits the walls, however when it does, it is usually beneficial to it, sending it into the middle for a KO. When it does not it can sail well. I shall edit that out anyway.
Espio's right. Whenever I try to do a sliding shoot in the stamina my beyblade flys straight out due to the lack of tornado ridge so you can't even do it. Even if you could pull it off it would probably make it more likely to fly out the exits.
With mine it doesn't do that, maybe it has something to do with it being a plastic. I cannot deny it worked though.
Thanks. Maybe I just have the shot down, or it is that it's plastic. If my camera was charged and I had RF, I'd try it with MFB Unhappy
(Apr. 29, 2009  5:52 PM)Giga Wrote: Thanks. Maybe I just have the shot down, or it is that it's plastic. If my camera was charged and I had RF, I'd try it with MFB Unhappy

Erm, yeah. I was using the wrong stadium haha. I have retried my tests and I get a similar result. It is clear that you can do it better than I can as you get a different result. However, it would be best to test it with MFB before changing anything.

It still doesn't deny the fact that it is more biased to stamina, defence and balance types. You could change it so as you state that it favours the above mentioned types but attack types can hold their own but are at a disadvantage due to there being no tornado ridge.
(Apr. 29, 2009  6:40 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Erm, yeah. I was using the wrong stadium haha. I have retried my tests and I get a similar result. It is clear that you can do it better than I can as you get a different result. However, it would be best to test it with MFB before changing anything.

It still doesn't deny the fact that it is more biased to stamina, defence and balance types. You could change it so as you state that it favours the above mentioned types but attack types can hold their own but are at a disadvantage due to there being no tornado ridge.

What stadium were you using? Gasp
Balance stadium. But as stated, I retried with the stamina stadium haha. My apologize.
I use the attack stadium in all of my tournaments.

The reason it's the most well-rounded is because of the tornado ridge. If the balance stadium had a tornado ridge, it would be even more rounded than the attack stadium. The reason the stamina stadium is biased towards survival types is not based on its name but based on the fact that it has tiny wall openings and a ridiculously huge survival area.