World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stamina Style Stadium - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Stamina Style Stadium (/Thread-Stamina-Style-Stadium)

Pages: 1 2

Stamina Style Stadium - Giga - Apr. 11, 2009

__TOC__

==Overveiw==
This stadium was the third to be released in the [[Metal Fight Beyblade]] system, after the [[Attack Type Stadium]] and the [[Balance Type Stadium]]. This stadium has many similarities to the Balance Type, most notably the flat circle in the center of the arena.

==Features==
The inner bowl has attack slopes, and then a flat piece, lager than balance types, to accommodate [[Survival|Stamina]] types. On the outside there are four small holes, which catch beyblades if they escape the main dish.

===Ruling===
Players are not allowed to shoot their beyblades in the surface containing the holes, however beyblades are only judged as out of the stadium when they leave the area completely, including these holes.

==Ability to obtain parts== (needs a better name.)
There is a a chance that you can obtain one of the following parts inside this stadium package:
Bottoms : F, B and WF. Tracks: 105, D125 and 90.

== Gallery ==

Image: SMALL_STAMINA_WITH_LEONE_.JPG|A comparison of size between a MFB and the Stadium
Image: SMALL STAMINA POCKETS .JPG | The small holes or pockets on the side of the stadium.
Image: DSCF2709.JPG | The Stamina Style Stadium

==Overall==
A good well rounded stadium

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Anu - Apr. 11, 2009

Well I don't have one of these but I do think it could use a bit more.
And for a better name How about "Luck Factor" or Chance Factor ???

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Giga - Apr. 11, 2009

Uh no that sounds bad. Yeah Overall needs more.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Anu - Apr. 11, 2009

Yeah I figured that name would suck... Tired I need to think more

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Raykon - Apr. 11, 2009

It looks okay to me, but it could use a bit more, and yea the Overall bit needs a lot of work done to it.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Lance Perfora - Apr. 12, 2009

Its great so far but could use some retouching and more details P:

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Pich - Apr. 12, 2009

Obviously, there needs to be more said about the stadium. I just have no idea what, I don't know stadiums well. Only thing I can think of, is mention that the flat area in the center is generally called the survival area.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - TheUnkownGod - Apr. 14, 2009

Well, generally for all stadium reviews, wouldn't be interesting if strategies relating to the style of the stadium was also added? And maybe mentioning the entertainment level and/or the use in tournaments if it even is. Just an idea.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Bey Brad - Apr. 14, 2009

(Apr. 14, 2009  2:06 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Well, generally for all stadium reviews, wouldn't be interesting if strategies relating to the style of the stadium was also added? And maybe mentioning the entertainment level and/or the use in tournaments if it even is. Just an idea.

I agree with this ...

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Raykon - Apr. 14, 2009

(Apr. 14, 2009  2:06 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Well, generally for all stadium reviews, wouldn't be interesting if strategies relating to the style of the stadium was also added? And maybe mentioning the entertainment level and/or the use in tournaments if it even is. Just an idea.

That is a good idea, It will also kinda help new-ish bladers to pick what stadium to get. This idea should be used.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Giga - Apr. 14, 2009

I shall re-write later. 'Bout 5:00 ish.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - BeyUK-Espio - Apr. 14, 2009

Maybe adding dimenions such as diameter, depth, height, width?? This just gives technical information. I plan on adding this to BeyUK so I could take measurements.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Rocky - Apr. 14, 2009

^ Yes, that's a good idea. Grin It'd be great if all the measurements could be covered. Aspecially if you want to build your own. :3

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - BeyUK-Espio - Apr. 27, 2009

Here are the dimensions I have for the stadium:

Total stadium Diameter: 45cm
Total Beyspin area: 30.9cm
Total height (including walls): 8.6cm

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Guardian Odin - Apr. 29, 2009

this is not a well rounded stadium

it's completely biased towards survival types

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - josh-jf - Apr. 29, 2009

Yeah you should say what type of beyblades it kills like obviously for example attack types and why its such a disadvantage etc.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Giga - Apr. 29, 2009

(Apr. 29, 2009  7:54 AM)Anubis Wrote: this is not a well rounded stadium

Really? I find it works well TBH?

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Neeek - Apr. 29, 2009

Hence the name 'Stamina'...

Edit: I'm carp at spelling Tired

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - BeyUK-Espio - Apr. 29, 2009

(Apr. 29, 2009  4:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Really? I find it works well TBH?

Have you tried using an attack blade in it??

No, it's called Stamina. Tongue_out
Attack Stadium is well rounded.

RE: Stamina Style Stadium - Neeek - Apr. 29, 2009

(Apr. 29, 2009  4:14 PM)Giga Wrote: No, it's called Stamina. Tongue_out
Attack Stadium is well rounded.

But it's biased towards Attack types, aren't you seeing a pattern here?!

No, it isn't. Out of the first three at least it is the best by far for most type. But whatever I suppose.

You said:

Giga Wrote:A good well rounded stadium

Anubis said:

Anubis Wrote:this is not a well rounded stadium

I said:

BeyUK-Espio Wrote:Have you tried using an attack blade in it??

Assuming that your saying that Stamina Stadium is well rounded in terms of that all blade types fair well in it. This is untrue as attack types usually shoot straight out of the stadium due to there being no tornado ridge on it or end up hitting the walls due to there being no tornado ridge again. This therefore means that it is not well rounded and favours those that move very little or don't move at all.

In the attack stadium, most blades can hold their own. In the stamina and balance stadiums the attack type blade has a severe disadvantage. You should change the overall statement to something along the lines of:

"This stadium favours the stamina, balance and defence types. Attack types are at a severe disadvantage due to the lack of a tornado ridge to prevent them from hitting the stadium walls or spinning out of the stadium."

Maybe?

When saying it is a good well rounded stadium you need to take into consideration all types of Beyblade. If one fails in it then this statements is untrue. You would there need to state what works well and what doesn't. Then elaborate on why the types work well or don't work well in this stadium.

Yes, the conclusion needs work. But why not just use sliding shoot?

(Apr. 29, 2009  5:07 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes, the conclusion needs work. But why not just use sliding shoot?

Try using sliding shoot and see if you get the same affect with the blade hitting the walls. It's either I'm doing it wrong or I'm correct in what I'm saying.