SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jan. 08, 2021  8:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nope I've just seen you reply back at people.

thank you

(Jan. 08, 2021  8:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: wdym I'm not honest

You don't want to state your opinion lol

I do. I say that I love ryuga
Toxic-very harmful or unpleasant in a pervasive or insidious way.
Honest-free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Toxic-very harmful or unpleasant in a pervasive or insidious way.

wdym I don't state my opinion. i don't udnertsnad
and you cuss people out when they say something about ryuga you don't like. SO everyone else is just telling you stuff you wanna hear but it is not true. You are toxic and that is that
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:46 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Toxic-very harmful or unpleasant in a pervasive or insidious way.

wdym I don't state my opinion. i don't udnertsnad

Im giving a definition to KirbyLover101
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:46 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: and you cuss people out when they say something about ryuga you don't like. SO everyone else is just telling you stuff you wanna hear but it is not true. You are toxic and that is that

No Am I not. I do not cuss. Free..hoya and EarthHelios have I ever cussed on wbo?
Umm he's not being harmful or unpleasant he only expresses the fact he gets upset when someone doesn't like ryuga.
dude stop lying you told GodzillaFan101 to shut **** up. When he said ryuga is evil and he must die. is your memory that bad?!!?
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Umm he's not being harmful or unpleasant he only expresses the fact he gets upset when someone doesn't like ryuga.

I just like him and I don't like ppl who disrespect him. He sacrificed his life for the beyblade world in the anime

(Jan. 08, 2021  8:48 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: dude stop lying you told GodzillaFan101 to shut **** up. When he said ryuga is evil and he must die. is your memory that bad?!!?

wrong I did not
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Umm he's not being harmful or unpleasant he only expresses the fact he gets upset when someone doesn't like ryuga.

I just like him and I don't like ppl who disrespect him. He sacrificed his life for the beyblade world in the anime

Its the same with me, I'll just say I'm upset if someone says something free.
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I just like him and I don't like ppl who disrespect him. He sacrificed his life for the beyblade world in the anime

Its the same with me, I'll just say I'm upset if someone says something free.

Free is good!
yeah ok your a bad liar but you did. and I will show everyone proof. you messaged me saying PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME. I will show everyone your private messages kid.
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:50 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: yeah ok your a bad liar but you did. and I will show everyone proof. you messaged me saying PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME. I will show everyone your private messages kid.

You've said the same thing!
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:50 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: yeah ok your a bad liar but you did. and I will show everyone proof. you messaged me saying PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME. I will show everyone your private messages kid.

go ahead

(Jan. 08, 2021  8:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

You've said the same thing!

yup lol
ok everyone besides Ryuga's son.. would you like to see Ryuga's son's messages to me?
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:51 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: ok everyone besides Ryuga's son.. would you like to see Ryuga's son's messages to me?

YUP SURE!!!!!!
What proof are you showing, this whole thing is you making an alt.
dang it I can't. He sent them to GodzillaFan101. And GodzillaFan101 can't post until april 7 2021. SO I CANT SHOW THEM. BUT I PROMISE I WILL
Tell him to send to send it to you if you know him.
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:53 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: dang it I can't. He sent them to GodzillaFan101. And GodzillaFan101 can't post until april 7 2021. SO I CANT SHOW THEM. BUT I PROMISE I WILL

COOL
but Godzillafan101 IS BANNED so he can't post
Screenshot and send somewhere else, u can still pm can't you?
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:54 PM)KirbyLover101 Wrote: but Godzillafan101 IS BANNED so he can't post

YA! We need another godzilafan banned lol which is kirby