SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jan. 05, 2021  6:53 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I always download after uploading the gif in postimages

If I click on download original image the size is going to be the same.

Actually Imma check how it works
hopefully I can find one
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:40 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I forgot how to upload does gifs. How do you do it again?

ok so go to a image on web, click the keyboard, click download or save image, then search up postimages, then go onto website, click avatar where it says size in postimages, then upload it, then click on the image, then click "Download Original Image". Then go on WBO and upload the orginal image, and thats it

(Jan. 05, 2021  6:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:53 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: If I click on download original image the size is going to be the same.

Actually Imma check how it works

it works......I did it a hundred times lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:40 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I forgot how to upload does gifs. How do you do it again?

ok so go to a image on web, click the keyboard, click download or save image, then search up postimages, then go onto website, click avatar where it says size in postimages, then upload it, then click on the image, then click "Download Original Image". Then go on WBO and upload the orginal image, and thats it

But the size it's still going to be the same. the gif I want as my pfp is 501 kb.
HELP ME FIND GOJI PLZ
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:03 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok so go to a image on web, click the keyboard, click download or save image, then search up postimages, then go onto website, click avatar where it says size in postimages, then upload it, then click on the image, then click "Download Original Image". Then go on WBO and upload the orginal image, and thats it

But the size it's still going to be the same. the gif I want as my pfp is 501 kb.

it isnt dude,..............u got it all wrong. I will do it and change my prp right now for proof
I really want a godzilla pfp
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I really want a godzilla pfp

Search one up and set it as your pfp.
they are to large I can;t
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Stop treating the WBO as a chat room. The Discord is where you can be in a chat room. And if you’re underaged, well you can get your parents permission and have them control the account but you do the chatting.

Yes thank you someone else who knows what the wbo is.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Stop treating the WBO as a chat room. The Discord is where you can be in a chat room. And if you’re underaged, well you can get your parents permission and have them control the account but you do the chatting.

Yes thank you someone else who knows what the wbo is.

After 3 years of looking at this site I’d hope I do 😂
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes thank you someone else who knows what the wbo is.

After 3 years of looking at this site I’d hope I do 😂

Lol if you didn't what were you doing? 😂
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:26 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Hey is there a special size for a gif to be? Or you can use any size (Taking about pfp on WBO).

Yes. It depends on how long it is though.

I can use it now, but none of the other teammates want to! Can we use the WBO a in case of emergency thing? Until, we could use MK chat.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:12 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:26 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Hey is there a special size for a gif to be? Or you can use any size (Taking about pfp on WBO).

Yes. It depends on how long it is though.

I can use it now, but none of the other teammates want to! Can we use the WBO a in case of emergency thing? Until, we could use MK chat.

That's fine. Is the password still Helios?
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:02 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:12 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yes. It depends on how long it is though.

idk what mk chat is and how I can use it
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:02 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:12 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yes. It depends on how long it is though.

Yes.
You need permission of Helios Volcano in order to make Helios the password lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:04 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:02 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: That's fine. Is the password still Helios?

idk what mk chat is and how I can use it

This is mk chat. Here
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:18 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:04 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: idk what mk chat is and how I can use it

This is mk chat. Here

how do I use it
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:39 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:18 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: This is mk chat. Here

how do I use it
Where it says main, type Helios and where it says username, type Ryuga.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:39 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: how do I use it
Where it says main, type Helios and where it says username, type Ryuga.

Thanks but I will type ryuga's son as my nickname

NamanSpryzen no one else is in the chatroom
Bye guys See you guys

Post deleted
wait saturday right