SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Nov. 17, 2020  10:05 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:01 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: you know its not my fault that that theblacknight did'nt shut up calling my team a ripoff and

the ohio bladers another ripoff

Get out of this thread and never come back! You betrayed us!!!!!!

Master_chanter0 here the zoom code and link 824-0423-5070 https://milwaukeemps.zoom.us/j/824042350...AwMWV0QT09 idk why i named myself milwaueempss
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:17 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: You want to know?
@bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo end this now, cuz you started it! Calm everybody down.

ok ill end this

and ill leave wbo becuz all u guys want me too

i wish the blacknight didnt say anything..
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:10 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo end this now, cuz you started it! Calm everybody down.

ok ill end this

You can stay.
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:10 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo @bladerumarwbo end this now, cuz you started it! Calm everybody down.

ok ill end this

i wish the blacknight didnt say anything..

You don’t need to leave WBO, just don’t start a fight of nonsense again
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:14 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:10 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: ok ill end this

You can stay.
every else hates me and wants me to leave
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:15 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: NamanSpryzen

Yeah???
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:15 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: NamanSpryzen

Yeah???

wheres masterchanter?
Okay, please don't start the fight again. I don't know the grounds of @BladerUmarWBO's original ban or why the other Staff Members gave this "second chance", but I will have to respect their decision and say that starting and prolonging fights isn't the best way to go about things whether you've been banned in the past or not. I'll be removing the messages that have to do with the argument so the thread can go back to normal. Also, Kei and ~Mana~ aren't the greatest Staff Members to ping since they're usually busy with other matters. I personally don't mind getting mentioned as much as others, but the safest play is just to report the offending post(s) so that the whole Staff Team can see it without getting a notification.
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:08 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:07 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: How do you join team spryzen lightnings?

Ask NamanSpryzen and he is going to give you the quiz to take.

it kicked me here https://milwaukeemps.zoom.us/j/868327760...tmK09CQT09
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, please don't start the fight again. I don't know the grounds of @BladerUmarWBO's original ban or why the other Staff Members gave this "second chance", but I will have to respect their decision and say that starting and prolonging fights isn't the best way to go about things whether you've been banned in the past or not. I'll be removing the messages that have to do with the argument so the thread can go back to normal. Also, Kei and ~Mana~ aren't the greatest Staff Members to ping since they're usually busy with other matters. I personally don't mind getting mentioned as much as others, but the safest play is just to report the offending post(s) so that the whole Staff Team can see it without getting a notification.

i pmed them about the second chance

but they did not reply
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, please don't start the fight again. I don't know the grounds of @BladerUmarWBO's original ban or why the other Staff Members gave this "second chance", but I will have to respect their decision and say that starting and prolonging fights isn't the best way to go about things whether you've been banned in the past or not. I'll be removing the messages that have to do with the argument so the thread can go back to normal. Also, Kei and ~Mana~ aren't the greatest Staff Members to ping since they're usually busy with other matters. I personally don't mind getting mentioned as much as others, but the safest play is just to report the offending post(s) so that the whole Staff Team can see it without getting a notification.
Idk that thanks anyway. You can pm deceasedcrab why was he banned
you can ban me if you want
idc cuz everyone hates me
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:26 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: you can ban me if you want

Nobody said they hated you. Just chill and I hope you continue blading

You are good. No one hates you.

FOR THE LAST TIME NO ONE HATES YOU!

Ok, it's one thing to hate you. It's different to not like WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Ok chill out. Who was the one who said they hate bladerUmar
Can I join SpryzenLightnings?
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:48 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can I join SpryzenLightnings?

I thought you were in.
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok chill out. Who was the one who said they hate bladerUmar

I wonder? even if someone did say it it's not like he's innocent
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:48 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:48 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can I join SpryzenLightnings?

I thought you were in.

No not yet.
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:49 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:48 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I thought you were in.

No not yet.

K, well the thread and team os chaos at the moment, but as manager, I'll accept you.