SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

TakaraTheLord, please stop spreading false info, the bey names and moves you gave aren't confirmed. I checked.
All those moves for Surge are gonna be extended similar to Rise
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: TakaraTheLord, please stop spreading false info, the bey names and moves you gave aren't confirmed. I checked.

What! Thanks blacknight. Why takarathelord? NamanSpryzen did you know this?
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: TakaraTheLord, please stop spreading false info, the bey names and moves you gave aren't confirmed. I checked.

What!  Thanks blacknight.  Why takarathelord?
it wasn't him, he got them from @BladerUmarWBO. And I'm especially mad because I was called out on it when I said it on the Surge discussion, which is how I know. Tbf, he said the moves he gave were speculation.
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What!  Thanks blacknight.  Why takarathelord?
it wasn't him, he got them from @BladerUmarWBO. And I'm especially mad because I was called out on it when I said it on the Surge discussion, which is how I know. Tbf, he said the moves he gave were speculation.

Ah, got it. I'm even more mad at @BladerUmarWBO now.
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: TakaraTheLord, please stop spreading false info, the bey names and moves you gave aren't confirmed. I checked.

Vex Lucius is correct.

(Nov. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

What! Thanks blacknight. Why takarathelord? NamanSpryzen did you know this?

No! I’m mad at @BladerUmarWBO !
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:27 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: TakaraTheLord, please stop spreading false info, the bey names and moves you gave aren't confirmed. I checked.

Vex Lucius is correct.

(Nov. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What!  Thanks blacknight.  Why takarathelord?  NamanSpryzen did you know this?

ik vex is good, but the devolos ones arent
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:27 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Vex Lucius is correct.

ik vex is good, but the devolos ones arent

Oh
I never sad they were confirmed confirmed.(I put to confirmed on purpose)
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: World Spin
World Crux Boost(Not a move but more like a technique)
World Whip
Counter Break?
Yes. TakaraTheLord , what do you call them in English? Is it same name?

None of them are comfirmed but all I know is that counterbreak is same world slash im 100% sure it's going to be world whip or worldly whip or something.
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yes. TakaraTheLord , what do you call them in English? Is it same name?

None of them are comfirmed but all I know is that counterbreak is same world slash im 100% sure it's going to be world whip or worldly whip or something.

That’s fake news. Blacknight told me.
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: None of them are comfirmed but all I know is that counterbreak is same world slash im 100% sure it's going to be world whip or worldly whip or something.

That’s fake news. Blacknight told me.

None of those are real
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That’s fake news. Blacknight told me.

None of those are real

That’s what I said!!! It’s not fair you said my sentence in another wording (it’s a joke, don’t take it seriously or else)!
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: None of those are real

That’s what I said!!! It’s not fair you said my sentence in another wording (it’s a joke, don’t take it seriously or else)!

Nah I know your joking. Plus we dont even know what First Uranus is gonna be called. And most likely Devolos wont be released
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That’s what I said!!! It’s not fair you said my sentence in another wording (it’s a joke, don’t take it seriously or else)!

Nah I know your joking. Plus we dont even know what First Uranus is gonna be called. And most likely Devolos wont be released

Yeah, i know. I wanted to try out the sentence through a line function. Plus DEVOLOS IS MY MOST FAVORITE IN RISE, but, the may NOT release devolos. I feel like it’s going to be too OP.
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah I know your joking. Plus we dont even know what First Uranus is gonna be called. And most likely Devolos wont be released

Yeah, i know. I wanted to try out the sentence through a line function. Plus DEVOLOS IS MY MOST FAVORITE IN RISE, but, the may NOT release devolos. I feel like it’s going to be too OP.

I like Devolos and Delta too. lol Death and Abyss Diabolos are so bad (the combos). I wonder if Devolos would be op
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:07 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I never sad they were confirmed confirmed.(I put to confirmed on purpose)

OK TakaraTheLord IT'S OVER. YOU SAID CONFIRMED. DON'T TRY TO SAY YOU DIDN'T. "CONFIRMED CONFIRMED." WHAT NONSENSE IT THAT?
(Nov. 06, 2020  5:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:58 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Bey names (confirmed ones only):
Kolossal Helios
Super Hyperion
Brave Valtryek
Curse Satomb
Glide Roktavor
Vex Lucius
Rage Luinor
Mirage Fafnir
World Spryzen
Infinite Achilles
Triumph Dragon
Deceit Devolos
Abyssal Devolos

Where do you get the information??

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:45 PM)beykid44 Wrote: heheh boi wait link pls

waoh so cheap what a deal now i can get both lord turbo and world sprysen its confirmed is world spryzen

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:58 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Bey names (confirmed ones only):
Kolossal Helios
Super Hyperion
Brave Valtryek
Curse Satomb
Glide Roktavor
Vex Lucius
Rage Luinor
Mirage Fafnir
World Spryzen
Infinite Achilles
Triumph Dragon
Deceit Devolos
Abyssal Devolos

Hey also, World Spriggan is in Walmart!! It’s so surprising! It’s all from Tate Toys.

In the store? Or online?
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  5:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Where do you get the information??

Hey also, World Spriggan is in Walmart!! It’s so surprising! It’s all from Tate Toys.

In the store? Or online?

It’s online. They won’t sell Japanese Toys in store.

CheetoBlader https://www.walmart.com/ip/Takara-Tomy-B.../638336933
Master_chanter0 and valtaoi_007 I need your help! My mom doesn’t allow me to watch BeybladeGeeks anymore, and same goes for the Beyblade series on Netflix! Can you please help me?
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 and valtaoi_007 I need your help! My mom doesn’t allow me to watch BeybladeGeeks anymore, and same goes for the Beyblade series on Netflix! Can you please help me?

why wont they let you are you grounded
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 and valtaoi_007 I need your help! My mom doesn’t allow me to watch BeybladeGeeks anymore, and same goes for the Beyblade series on Netflix! Can you please help me?

I’m sure they have a good reason.

are you grounded
did they discover about curse and variant?
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

are you grounded
did they discover about curse and variant?

They could probably care less about curse and variant since they are Indian parents that are non-Christian