SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Sep. 25, 2020  3:57 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Just did it.

Did you report the SpryzenLightnings or @MaryTalyor post ?
Mary Taylor I have no idea how to report a thread even if I knew how to I would never do that now 'm starting to sound like someone in an anime or something.
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Beyblade burst rise is on Disney XD?

Yes, I watch beyblade burst rise on disney xd

Oh thanks for letting me know. 😁

(Sep. 25, 2020  2:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Beyblade burst rise is on Disney XD?

is it on disney+? been tryna find it and Inazuma 11, but I can't

(Sep. 25, 2020  4:32 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I just want to know if there will be a tournament in Corona California 😢

that aint so bad I have some cousins in FL...jeez

I don’t know if it’s on Disney + sorry black night
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes, I watch beyblade burst rise on disney xd

(Sep. 25, 2020  2:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: is it on disney+? been tryna find it and Inazuma 11, but I can't

rip lol
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes, I watch beyblade burst rise on disney xd

(Sep. 25, 2020  2:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: is it on disney+? been tryna find it and Inazuma 11, but I can't

No problem

It’s on Disney now

The link to watch Beyblade on Disney Now ! https://disneynow.com/shows/beyblade

(Sep. 25, 2020  4:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh thanks for letting me know. 😁

No problem

Wanna join my flipgrid? https://flipgrid.com/ee3a0d2a
Hey guys ! I wanted to know. .. that is Imperial Dragon a good bey ? Oh and Master_chanter0 , your Disney XD thing , well it says to log on with my provider ( like Comcast) so , can I trust it ?
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey guys ! I wanted to know. .. that is Imperial Dragon a good bey ? Oh and Master_chanter0 , your Disney XD thing , well it says to log on with my provider ( like Comcast) so , can I trust it ?

Yes, that is what I did and it is totally fine, you will have to see a few adds though, just keep that in mind. Also you might have to ask your parents to do that for you. I'm glad to help nevertheless! PS. Yes imperial dragon is a good bey. Imperial the layer base is top - tier if I am not mistaken.
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:51 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey guys ! I wanted to know. .. that is Imperial Dragon a good bey ? Oh and Master_chanter0 , your Disney XD thing , well it says to log on with my provider ( like Comcast) so , can I trust it ?

Yes, that is what I did and it is totally fine, you will have to see a few adds though, just keep that in mind. Also you might have to ask your parents to do that for you. I'm glad to help nevertheless!

Thanks a lot ! Also you might have to spell adds like ads , lol
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:51 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes, that is what I did and it is totally fine, you will have to see a few adds though, just keep that in mind. Also you might have to ask your parents to do that for you. I'm glad to help nevertheless!

Thanks a lot ! Also you might have to spell adds like ads , lol

Gah! I'm not used to talking/typing about them, but yes it's spelled ads.
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Thanks a lot ! Also you might have to spell adds like ads , lol

Gah! I'm not used to talking/typing about them, but yes it's spelled ads.

Hahahaha ! My dad said he will take me in a tournament after December. So I want it to be around my birthday!
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Gah! I'm not used to talking/typing about them, but yes it's spelled ads.

Hahahaha ! My dad said he will take me in a tournament after December. So I want it to be around my birthday!

Awesome! If I can come I will! *grumbles about tt bearing's weak spring*
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hahahaha ! My dad said he will take me in a tournament after December. So I want it to be around my birthday!

Awesome! If I can come I will! *grumbles about tt bearing's weak spring*

Lol *is thinking about is imperial dragon the best bey *
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Awesome! If I can come I will! *grumbles about tt bearing's weak spring*

Lol *is thinking about is imperial dragon the best bey *

Best stock combo? Not really, but this is off-topic now.
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Lol *is thinking about is imperial dragon the best bey *

Best stock combo? Not really, but this is off-topic now.

Ok , I will ask someone else .

(Sep. 26, 2020  1:51 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Yes, that is what I did and it is totally fine, you will have to see a few adds though, just keep that in mind. Also you might have to ask your parents to do that for you. I'm glad to help nevertheless! PS. Yes imperial dragon is a good bey. Imperial the layer base is top - tier if I am not mistaken.
Thank you ! ( I didn’t see the P.S. part) so like , does it cost money to log on with your provider ?
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:02 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Best stock combo? Not really, but this is off-topic now.

Ok , I will ask someone else .

(Sep. 26, 2020  1:51 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes, that is what I did and it is totally fine, you will have to see a few adds though, just keep that in mind. Also you might have to ask your parents to do that for you. I'm glad to help nevertheless! PS. Yes imperial dragon is a good bey. Imperial the layer base is top - tier if I am not mistaken.
Thank you ! ( I didn’t see the P.S. part) so like , does it cost money to log on with your provider ?

No I kind of assumed you wouldn't habe the information it asked for.
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:28 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:02 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok , I will ask someone else .

No I kind of assumed you wouldn't habe the information it asked for.

I don’t understand?
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:28 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: No I kind of assumed you wouldn't habe the information it asked for.

I don’t understand?

Nevermind, just ask your parents to do it for you.
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I don’t understand?

Nevermind, just ask your parents to do it for you.

Ok
Imperial Dragon is good but has weak springs.
(Sep. 26, 2020  5:19 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Imperial Dragon is good but has weak springs.

Oh ok ..... I want a top tier bey with a chassis
World spriggan it officially now the best bey in the world because it beat rage longinus which was the strongest.
(Sep. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: World spriggan it officially now the best bey in the world because it beat rage longinus which was the strongest.

OMG !
(Sep. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: World spriggan it officially now the best bey in the world because it beat rage longinus which was the strongest.

On Jolt' and somewhat on Ul', yes. Further testing needs to be done before we can say that World Spriggan is the best.
But this is a team thread. We shouldn't be discussing this here, nor anything else but the team. NamanSpryzen, you might want to look into making a discord server/skype server/zoom group message for your team rather than using this thread as a chat room.