SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

I will be mad if Jet Wyvern beats the King Of Sparking
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I will be mad if Jet Wyvern beats the King Of Sparking

That’s who? (Kai Hiwatari may I say)
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:30 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I will be mad if Jet Wyvern beats the King Of Sparking

That’s who? (Kai Hiwatari may I say)

No Kai is the Ultimate Fire Blader. King of Sparking is Rage Longinus (because its combo is super good lol)
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: he sent me a pm.
A.  Do NOT call our team dead.  We do a lot more communication than you think.
B.  Please don't swear. (Looking at you in mk chat)
C.  If you drop the role play, then maybe we can talk like civilized humans.

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: He didn’t swear, but he said a word. Check pms for it. And yes, we communicate a lot. I practically made 1 page yesterday w/Blacknight and uniondragon007.

I didn't swear. And carp isn't a bad word.

Ok sorry u're team isn't dead.

Please don’t star all of my posts. More than a half of my feed is filled with that lol.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:23 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I didn't swear. And carp isn't a bad word.

A. Thank you
B. naman Okay I agree with ryuga's son then

I won't leave the team but if the zoom times remain the same, I can never join any

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I didn't swear. And carp isn't a bad word.

Please don’t star all of my posts. More than a half of my feed is filled with that lol.

You mean me?

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:30 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That’s who? (Kai Hiwatari may I say)

No Kai is the Ultimate Fire Blader. King of Sparking is Rage Longinus (because its combo is super good lol)

If Rage Loginus Loses, ima beat whoever beat him

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ?

I’m asking him if you should leave the team. Tbh, I think you should. Don’t get mad but 3 reasons why: 1. Practically NO contribution to the team (not even a single combo, if I’m correct, but you still have a day to prove your self) 2. You can’t join Zooms (not your fault at all) and 3. Says bad words in MK chat. 

So see? Don’t get mad, but these are reasonable reasons. All of the other managers UnionDragon007 Master_chanter0 Thundra and @'The Blacknight'

Ok all I said was carp and u raged for it lol. And how am I supposed to contribute to the team? Explain

NamanSpryzen plz respond
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: A.  Thank you
B.  naman Okay I agree with ryuga's son then

I won't leave the team but if the zoom times remain the same, I can never join any

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Please don’t star all of my posts. More than a half of my feed is filled with that lol.

You mean me?

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No Kai is the Ultimate Fire Blader. King of Sparking is Rage Longinus (because its combo is super good lol)

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I’m asking him if you should leave the team. Tbh, I think you should. Don’t get mad but 3 reasons why: 1. Practically NO contribution to the team (not even a single combo, if I’m correct, but you still have a day to prove your self) 2. You can’t join Zooms (not your fault at all) and 3. Says bad words in MK chat. 

So see? Don’t get mad, but these are reasonable reasons. All of the other managers UnionDragon007 Master_chanter0 Thundra and @'The Blacknight'

Ok all I said was carp and u raged for it lol. And how am I supposed to contribute to the team? Explain

NamanSpryzen plz respond

Yes you. Make combos and contribute to team.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:44 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I won't leave the team but if the zoom times remain the same, I can never join any

You mean me?

NamanSpryzen plz respond

Yes you. Make combos and contribute to team.

How Am I supposed to contribute to the Team?
whats happening? im confuzzled

i just got randomly @ ed, someone plz fill me in
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: whats happening? im confuzzled

ok Ryuga's son called the team dead, but we sorted it out.
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:14 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: whats happening? im confuzzled

ok Ryuga's son called the team dead, but we sorted it out.

I'm sorry for that
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:14 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: ok Ryuga's son called the team dead, but we sorted it out.

I'm sorry for that

that's fine ddddi

Ryugas Son' srsly? I ASKED YOU TO STOP LIKING ALL OF MY POSTS lol
The ending of Wings of fire book 10 is so bad! Why did Moon choose Qibli instead of Winter!? That's just so confusing!
(Jan. 20, 2021  7:05 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: The ending of Wings of fire book 6 is so bad! Why did Moon choose Qibli instead of Winter!? That's just so confusing!

I quit the series at book 4
(Jan. 20, 2021  7:05 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: The ending of Wings of fire book 6 is so bad! Why did Moon choose Qibli instead of Winter!? That's just so confusing!

Nah, I think Winter is just a maniac. Qibli is better, smarter, and protects Moon. Didn't you hear that in Qibli's thoughts? He thought to neutralize the threat, and he stood up for Moon when Winter was threatening her to snap off her talons, wings, horns, etc.
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:22 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: YEEEEE that be lit!

And then, the owner can do a move so it goes back to the normal speed, which means, it won’t burst!
Yes
A new GT fun combo I made: Rock Achilles Around Atomic Gen
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: A new GT fun combo I made: Rock Achilles Around Atomic Gen

RAAAGE(n)
(Jan. 21, 2021  12:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: A new GT fun combo I made: Rock Achilles Around Atomic Gen

RAAAGE(n)

What do you mean?

Master_chanter0 and TakaraTheLord since y’all here are my favorite managers, tell me, should we have a team anthem for some reason? And I’ve picked one that’s fun to me. Tell me yes team anthem, or do you want no team anthem, and if yes, tell me if this song is suitable (I will make some changes)! Thanks a lot!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lc0lIu5eChg
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:25 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  12:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: RAAAGE(n)

What do you mean?

Master_chanter0 and TakaraTheLord since y’all here are my favorite managers, tell me, should we have a team anthem for some reason? And I’ve picked one that’s fun to me. Tell me yes team anthem, or do you want no team anthem, and if yes, tell me if this song is suitable (I will make some changes)! Thanks a lot!

Phew I thought you were gonna rickroll us lol.
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:22 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:25 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: What do you mean?

Phew I thought you were gonna rickroll us lol.
wew thanks for revealing that is not a rick roll
I would not watch because I tought it was one

A video I saw show Wyvern beating achilles, dragon and ranjiros ragnaruk at the same time but already lost to Hikaru and Hyuga
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings if I have time because my school has started. If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from, and in the search bar... type “Zoom”! I am in EST timing .... so yeah, try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone! Let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com, then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?”. Ok then the required things are :have at least 1 TT bey, do not cheat with your beys, and last always when battling, say let it RIP !  (Note: all officially invited members (I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!) Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah, if you joined, you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your signature... or put a pic of Shu! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings!

If you would like to join, FILL THIS FORM OUT! https://forms.gle/bXmGbn3pvdRtJyHm6

The requirements are:
1. Need to have one TT Beyblade (TT means Takara Tomy).
2. Don’t use mods on your beys when in testing, or when battling with me, or in a tournament.
3. When you join, you need to write: I am a proud member of the SpryzenLightnings. If you are a manager, you may put anything in your signature.
4. Officially invited members don’t need to follow rules 1 and 3.

Very interesting, but I do not think I can join because I only have 13 Hasbro beys....... yeah I don't have a lot of money to spend on this kinda stuff
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings if I have time because my school has started. If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from, and in the search bar... type “Zoom”! I am in EST timing .... so yeah, try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone! Let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com, then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?”. Ok then the required things are :have at least 1 TT bey, do not cheat with your beys, and last always when battling, say let it RIP !  (Note: all officially invited members (I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!) Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah, if you joined, you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your signature... or put a pic of Shu! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings!

If you would like to join, FILL THIS FORM OUT! https://forms.gle/bXmGbn3pvdRtJyHm6

The requirements are:
2. Don’t use mods on your beys when in testing, or when battling with me, or in a tournament.
3. When you join, you need to write: I am a proud member of the SpryzenLightnings. If you are a manager, you may put anything in your signature.

Very interesting, but I do not think I can join because I only have 13 Hasbro beys....... yeah I don't have a lot of money to spend on this kinda stuff

Well what hasbro beys do you have? As head manager I can let you in if you fill out the form and have a good hasbro bey like balkesh b3 or turbo spryzen s4.
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

The requirements are:

Ok 2 things:
1. Don't necropost a post from more than 10 days old
2. How in the world do you have 13 hasbro beys and your saying their expensive
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Very interesting, but I do not think I can join because I only have 13 Hasbro beys....... yeah I don't have a lot of money to spend on this kinda stuff

Ok 2 things:

lets just say I don't have a lot of money and most the beys I have I got from collecting stadium packs
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok 2 things:

lets just say I don't have a lot of money and most the beys I have I got from collecting stadium packs

Ah ok gotcha