SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't do chores. I have a lemonande little shop and I selled all my pokemon and other toys I had like 5 years ago lol.

Hey, do you know what happened to GodzillaFan101?

no
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:39 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey, do you know what happened to GodzillaFan101?

He got banned.

Oh ok. Thanks!

(Jan. 19, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey, do you know what happened to GodzillaFan101?

no

Master_chanter0 Blacknight Thundra UnionDragon007 I have a Beyblade Idea! 

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chip: Stalker. The Stalker chip has a gimmick, that when ever a bey hits the layer, the chip gets tighter.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Layer/base: Fathom. It has 3 main contact points, one of rubber, one shaped upwards (like the shield mode on Infinite) and one of sharp metal.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chassis:7B. 7B has rubber on it, with some exposed metal in the north and south and east and west. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Driver: Drasitic: Drastic can change from any mode (attack stamina defense balance)[/font]

(Jan. 19, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

no

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chip: Stalker. The Stalker chip has a gimmick, that when ever a bey hits the layer, the chip gets tighter.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Layer/base: Fathom. It has 3 main contact points, one of rubber, one shaped upwards (like the shield mode on Infinite) and one of sharp metal.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chassis:7B. 7B has rubber on it, with some exposed metal in the north and south and east and west. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Driver: Drasitic: Drastic can change from any mode (attack stamina defense balance)[/font]

(Jan. 19, 2021  6:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:39 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: He got banned.

Oh ok. Thanks!

(Jan. 19, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no

(Jan. 19, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no

Oops, its a glitch sorry!
Cool! What if when a bey gets to it's bursting point, it switches spin direction!
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:22 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Cool! What if when a bey gets to it's bursting point, it switches spin direction!

That’s amazing, but the bey wouldn’t ever burst. Wouldn’t that be cheating........? But that’s a cool idea! What if a bey starts spinning super duper fast when it’s about to burst?
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nah,

Rage
Brave
Helios Volcano
Lucifer The End
Tempest
Infinite
Variant Lucifer
Mirage
Curse
Glide

Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A? lol it sucks stockwise
Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S? Nah get that outta here
Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B? now that is big lol

Tempest is still good. Not amazing, but...
Mirage against left
Infinite is like just better than hollow
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:22 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Cool! What if when a bey gets to it's bursting point, it switches spin direction!

That’s amazing, but the bey wouldn’t ever burst. Wouldn’t that be cheating........? But that’s a cool idea! What if a bey starts spinning super duper fast when it’s about to burst?

YEEEEE that be lit!
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:22 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That’s amazing, but the bey wouldn’t ever burst. Wouldn’t that be cheating........? But that’s a cool idea! What if a bey starts spinning super duper fast when it’s about to burst?

YEEEEE that be lit!

And then, the owner can do a move so it goes back to the normal speed, which means, it won’t burst!
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:22 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: YEEEEE that be lit!

And then, the owner can do a move so it goes back to the normal speed, which means, it won’t burst!

And make it so that the Bey has high recoil, weak teeth and a weak spring! So that it Bursts as soon as it gains spin!
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:17 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: And then, the owner can do a move so it goes back to the normal speed, which means, it won’t burst!

And make it so that the Bey has high recoil, weak teeth and a weak spring! So that it Bursts as soon as it gains spin!

yeah! the thing is though, no 3D printers here.

@Longinox we could add your idea, with my idea, and UnionDragon007's idea to make a new type of bey!

my idea: Chip: Stalker. The Stalker chip has a gimmick, that when ever a bey hits the layer, the chip gets tighter.
Layer/base: Fathom. It has 3 main contact points, one of rubber, one shaped upwards (like the shield mode on Infinite) and one of sharp metal.
Chassis:7B. 7B has rubber on it, with some exposed metal in the north and south and east and west.
Driver: Drasitic: Drastic can change from any mode (attack stamina defense balance)

Union's idea: a bey gets to it's bursting point, it switches spin direction!

Your idea: more recoil, weak teeth, and weak spring!
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:57 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:17 PM)Longinox Wrote: And make it so that the Bey has high recoil, weak teeth and a weak spring! So that it Bursts as soon as it gains spin!

yeah! the thing is though, no 3D printers here.

@Longinox we could add your idea, with my idea, and UnionDragon007's idea to make a new type of bey!

my idea: Chip: Stalker. The Stalker chip has a gimmick, that when ever a bey hits the layer, the chip gets tighter.
Layer/base: Fathom. It has 3 main contact points, one of rubber, one shaped upwards (like the shield mode on Infinite) and one of sharp metal.
Chassis:7B. 7B has rubber on it, with some exposed metal in the north and south and east and west.
Driver: Drasitic: Drastic can change from any mode (attack stamina defense balance)

Note: The teeth are on Crash Ragnaruk levels and the driver spring is on Bearing levels. And Dranzer MF levels of recoil.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:12 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:57 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: yeah! the thing is though, no 3D printers here.

Note: The teeth are on Crash Ragnaruk levels and the driver spring is on Bearing levels. And Dranzer MF levels of recoil.
I don’t have MF....... I mean I could go to TinkerCad and make a template so when I ever get a 3D printer, I can print it. But thanks for letting me know!
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:12 PM)Longinox Wrote: Note: The teeth are on Crash Ragnaruk levels and the driver spring is on Bearing levels. And Dranzer MF levels of recoil.
I don’t have MF....... I mean I could go to TinkerCad and make a template so when I ever get a 3D printer, I can print it. But thanks for letting me know!

I'll give you an idea.[Image: 350?cb=20130212230138]
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:24 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I don’t have MF....... I mean I could go to TinkerCad and make a template so when I ever get a 3D printer, I can print it. But thanks for letting me know!

I'll give you an idea.[Image: 350?cb=20130212230138]

Image doesn't work
I think I might quit this team NamanSpryzen

1) I cannot attend zooms in weekends
2) And I barely chat on here anymore
3) This team is kinda dead
(Jan. 20, 2021  4:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I think I might quit this team NamanSpryzen

Hear this? Master_chanter0 check pms.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  4:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I think I might quit this team NamanSpryzen

Hear this? Master_chanter0 check pms.

?
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hear this? Master_chanter0 check pms.

?

I’m asking him if you should leave the team. Tbh, I think you should. Don’t get mad but 3 reasons why: 1. Practically NO contribution to the team (not even a single combo, if I’m correct, but you still have a day to prove your self) 2. You can’t join Zooms (not your fault at all) and 3. Says bad words in MK chat. 

So see? Don’t get mad, but these are reasonable reasons. All of the other managers UnionDragon007 Master_chanter0 Thundra and @'The Blacknight'
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hear this? Master_chanter0 check pms.

?

he sent me a pm.
A. Do NOT call our team dead. We do a lot more communication than you think.
B. Please don't swear. (Looking at you in mk chat)
C. If you drop the role play, then maybe we can talk like civilized humans.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ?

he sent me a pm.
A.  Do NOT call our team dead.  We do a lot more communication than you think.
B.  Please don't swear. (Looking at you in mk chat)
C.  If you drop the role play, then maybe we can talk like civilized humans.

He didn’t swear, but he said a word. Check pms for it. And yes, we communicate a lot. I practically made 1 page yesterday w/Blacknight and uniondragon007.
The Blacknight he meant to @ you so Get yourself caught up on what's going on.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:21 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: The Blacknight he meant to @ you so Get yourself caught up on what's going on.

Also, some good news is: my world arrrives in 2 more days (really hyped)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ?

he sent me a pm.

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: he sent me a pm.
A.  Do NOT call our team dead.  We do a lot more communication than you think.
B.  Please don't swear. (Looking at you in mk chat)
C.  If you drop the role play, then maybe we can talk like civilized humans.

He didn’t swear, but he said a word. Check pms for it. And yes, we communicate a lot. I practically made 1 page yesterday w/Blacknight and uniondragon007.

I didn't swear. And carp isn't a bad word.

Ok sorry u're team isn't dead.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:23 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: he sent me a pm.

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: He didn’t swear, but he said a word. Check pms for it. And yes, we communicate a lot. I practically made 1 page yesterday w/Blacknight and uniondragon007.

I didn't swear. And carp isn't a bad word.

A. Thank you
B. naman Okay I agree with ryuga's son then
NamanSpryzen the modes for World Spriggan are Left and Right Spin, Attack Mode (Fixed Blade Mode) and Defense Mode (Free Spin Mode). You can also awaken the 2B Chassis and Unite' driver
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I didn't swear. And carp isn't a bad word.

A.  Thank you
B.  naman Okay I agree with ryuga's son then

Oh ok. I— sorry for doubting you.

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: NamanSpryzen the modes for World Spriggan are Left and Right Spin, Attack Mode (Fixed Blade Mode) and Defense Mode (Free Spin Mode). You can also awaken the 2B Chassis and Unite' driver

Thanks so much!