SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

I don't have a phone so I don't have the Beyblade Burst App.
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Anybody want to friend me on Beyblade Burst app? SunBlader98 Master_chanter0 @TheRougeBlader valtaoi_007 or anybody else want to friend me? My username is EverlastingVison8162

I wish
my mom gorunded me and now I cant play any kind of games for my whole life
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:45 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Anybody want to friend me on Beyblade Burst app? SunBlader98 Master_chanter0 @TheRougeBlader valtaoi_007 or anybody else want to friend me? My username is EverlastingVison8162

I wish

If this is a joke nice try if this is real i'm sorry for you.
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:15 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I wish

If this is a joke nice try if this is real i'm sorry for you.

its real and i am really sad
my Mom hate games and think they cause violence
I will friend you NamanSpryzen
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:04 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I will friend you NamanSpryzen

please do for everyone that had their phone thrown away and whose mom don´t let play games
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:04 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I will friend you NamanSpryzen

please do for everyone that had their phone thrown away and whose mom don´t let play games

We did.
I already did a question in the purchase consultation but I want to know about YOU
which should I buy
Brave Valkyrie
World Spriggan
try my luck at the random booster
(until I buy the Rb will already have released)
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I already did a question in the purchase consultation but I want to know about YOU
which should I buy
Brave Valkyrie
World Spriggan

Brave. It comes with evolution' and 2A.
(Oct. 19, 2020  10:10 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I already did a question in the purchase consultation but I want to know about YOU
which should I buy
Brave Valkyrie
World Spriggan

Brave. It comes with evolution' and 2A.

World is a better ring than Brave and 2B is worth it
(Oct. 19, 2020  10:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  10:10 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Brave. It comes with evolution' and 2A.

World is a better ring than Brave and 2B is worth it

Yeah but evolution' is top tier for attacks, especially when awakened/evolved.
What bey should I buy: World Spriggan or L-Drago Destroy
(Oct. 19, 2020  10:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What bey should I buy: World Spriggan or L-Drago Destroy

That depends, do you want to collect burst or metal?

But please, I don't want this to be closed so use purchase consultation EarthHelios.
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:23 PM)KubuAndFriends Wrote: i don t no

Master_chanter0 you are HEAD MANAGER from now on. I will be TAKING advice from you, and any choices (like when zooms happen) will be with YOU! TakaraTheLord is MANAGER now! Please update you signatures now!
Your Leader, NamanSpryzen
(Oct. 21, 2020  10:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 you are HEAD MANAGER from now on. I will be TAKING advice from you, and any choices (like when zooms happen) will be with YOU! TakaraTheLord is MANAGER now! Please update you signatures now!

I am sad for takarathelord when a karen comes in here (the bad kind of karen,the most common one)
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  10:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 you are HEAD MANAGER from now on. I will be TAKING advice from you, and any choices (like when zooms happen) will be with YOU! TakaraTheLord is MANAGER now! Please update you signatures now!

I am sad for takarathelord when a karen comes in here (the bad kind of karen,the most common one)

What’s a Karen?
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:14 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I am sad for takarathelord when a karen comes in here (the bad kind of karen,the most common one)

What’s a Karen?

I was about to ask the same question
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:33 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:14 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: What’s a Karen?

I was about to ask the same question
Its a Meme!
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:33 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:33 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I was about to ask the same question
Its a Meme!

A photo would help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogsuHyw...e=emb_logo

These disgusting, devolved, degenerates who should not be allowed to be called humans. The entitled losers who ruin people's day because they didn't get what they want. These annoying pieces of carp who think they can do whatever they want to do. These purely insane creatures are Karens. Watch at your own risk, these horrible semi-people will instantly make you lose faith in the human race.
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogsuHyw...e=emb_logo

These disgusting, devolved, degenerates who should not be allowed to be called humans. The entitled losers who ruin people's day because they didn't get what they want. These annoying pieces of carp who think they can do whatever they want to do. These purely insane creatures are Karens. Watch at your own risk, these horrible semi-people will instantly make you lose faith in the human race.

I did not, and do not plan on watching it but just the fact that you said that made me worried. But let's not get off topic.
could we pls do a zoom today

I could post a link would you guys like to join if i create one

(Oct. 22, 2020  5:42 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: could we pls do a zoom today

I could post a link would you guys like to join if i create one

I have school. I cannot. My parents won't allow also. Only on saturday!