Round 2
Theme – Scouts

Scout 1 link
[Image: scoutspritepng.png]

Scout 2Link
[Image: th_Shardrill.png]

First to 5 votes wins
Hand out your bullet to the competitor who you think should take the warzone

Soldiers or people participating in the battle cannot vote but can give their comment.
First to post I guess.

I enjoy entry 1 incredibly, the shades of green work very well, however I find the area around the head too pixelated to specify any detail.

Entry 2's colour scheme for the majority of the body is realistic, and simple. The eyes' redness contrasts well with the shades of grey, showing hints of evil. The small size and many spikes implies the strong attack that the specifications required.

I vote for entry two.
I agree with ControL_ Entry 2
Yes the quality counts but the second entry looks too.....powerful. That would fit more in the tank rounds. Entry 1 is small, quick, and looks like it has a couple tricks up its sleeve. My vote goes entry 1.
same i agree with control_ too so i say entry too Tongue_out
Entry 2 looks powerful instead of quick and I like entry 1 a little more than 2...so I vote for Entry 1
I vote for entry 2.
I looks far more serious and ready for war Grin
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:44 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Entry 2 looks powerful instead of quick and I like entry 1 a little more than 2...so I vote for Entry 1
However, the specifications did say it must have powerful attack. To me, entry one looks just to weak as a small cat-like creature.

At least entry two is small in size, as well as beastly in looks.
I vote for entry 2 looks more cool
The winner is....

Good match CRUelty, nice sprite.