Spriggan Requiem counters

We're at a point where an Sr unban really needs to be evaluated. Both hS Atomic and hS Bearing can beat the most competitive Sr combo, Sr Bearing, by a long shot, and stationary left spin attackers are also viable counters.
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:23 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Nightmare Longinus Bump Hunter

My bump will not fit on nl and my hunter is not aggressive so I tested this combo but changed b hn to s ul. it really works well!
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:11 PM)LegendV3 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:23 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Nightmare Longinus Bump Hunter

My bump will not fit on nl and my hunter is not aggressive so I tested this combo but changed b hn to s ul. it really works well!

Are you sure you are using TT? Because if it's Hasbro, there might be compatibility issues...
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:44 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:11 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: My bump will not fit on nl and my hunter is not aggressive so I tested this combo but changed b hn to s ul. it really works well!

Are you sure you are using TT? Because if it's Hasbro, there might be compatibility issues...

It’s tt
Stock Revive Phoenix?
1. Maximum Garuda 0 bump atomic
2. twin nemesis 7 reach jolt
3. Winning valkyrie 7 meteor extreme (be careful using this, it’s hard to control)
4. Arc bahamit 0 glave bearing
Hi @[NatedogPhilly]. I found this thread about Spriggan Requiem counters and merged your post into it.

Like I said with the Revive Phoenix thread, it's great that you want to help people for dealing with Spriggan Requiem, but new threads for Burst Customizations should be set up to provide data from testings, following the standard testing procedure described here.

Moving this thread to Beyblade General, seeing as that's more of the place for battle strategies while Burst Customizations is for testing.