Spriggan Requiem counters

If anyone has counters to SR 7B BR, you can post them here. I’ve bursted SR 7B BR today with...

Arc bahamut 7B BR( metal god chip)

Duo artamis 2F Jolt

Sieg xcalibur 2M Zepher 

Drain fafnir 7B AT

Witch is better? 0B or 7B
How many rounds did u do for all of them
Two things:
Did you hard launch Spriggan Requiem?
Were the tests opposite spin?
Arc Bahamut stock combo beats Spriggan Requiem stock combo:
5 rounds per bey

1st right spin then left spin
what do you mean "5 rounds per bey"? do you mean per match?

also 10 rounds are more accurate, i suspect your results are highly inaccurate due to the fact that duo artemis could beat spriggan requiem.
use NIGHTMARE LONGINUS stock for a battle and launch it not very hard nor very soft just moderate
(Jun. 08, 2018  8:22 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: use NIGHTMARE LONGINUS stock for a battle and launch it not very hard nor very soft just moderate

nL lost, #tested
then use DRAIN FAFNIR
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: then use DRAIN FAFNIR
Bro, combo 0b.Br, is a winner against any fafnir combi
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: then use DRAIN FAFNIR
dF does not stand in front of Sr.
But you could use its spin steal ability ( IT IS THE BEST SPIN STEALER IN BEYBLADE BURST TOY LINE)
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:23 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But you could use its spin steal ability ( IT IS THE BEST SPIN STEALER IN BEYBLADE BURST TOY LINE)
You realise that Sr is an OP beyblade right? dF's gimmick does not do anything in front of it. It might be the best spin stealer, but it does not do anything in front of Sr.
Edit: please turn off your caps lock. Its kinda irritating.
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:23 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But you could use its spin steal ability ( IT IS THE BEST SPIN STEALER IN BEYBLADE BURST TOY LINE)

you could set spriggan requiem to left spin as well, and drain fafnir wouldn’t be able to do nothing against it. 

and yeah pls calm down with your capitals
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:33 AM)leosama Wrote:

you could set spriggan requiem to left spin as well, and drain fafnir wouldn’t be able to do nothing against it. 

(I am new so i am very excited to talk to guys like you who know and understand what beyblading IS) 
but in the right spin mode of SR , DF can outspin it and win ( maybe lose too) but SR is just too OP
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:53 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:33 AM)leosama Wrote: you could set spriggan requiem to left spin as well, and drain fafnir wouldn’t be able to do nothing against it. 

(I am new so i am very excited to talk to guys like you who know and understand what beyblading IS) 
but in the right spin mode of SR , DF can outspin it and win ( maybe lose too) but SR is just too OP

what you are saying is right.

but if Sr is in right spin and dF is in left, then Sr will be able to spin steal off Fafnir and vice versa.

if they want to win , I don’t think they would put Sr in right spin and let Fafnir spin steal off it.

So in my opinion it would be better to p
You are right
So lets go off course and let SR fight against Emperor Forneas 7 Yard
(Jun. 08, 2018  12:25 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You are right
So lets go off course and let SR fight against Emperor Forneas 7 Yard
And EF will lose either, i will test with has when it arrives
I would try hell salamander 11 reach/bump atomic
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:40 PM)Teamflare101 Wrote: I would try hell salamander 11 reach/bump atomic

it might win ( since SR might not be able to spin steel and since atomic is a good driver zeta might not outperform it )
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:40 PM)Teamflare101 Wrote: I would try hell salamander 11 reach/bump atomic
If possible, can you please test this combo against 
Sr 0 Bump Bearing? Cause that's the overpowered combo.
(Jun. 09, 2018  8:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
If possible, can you please test this combo against 
Sr 0 Bump Bearing? Cause that's the overpowered combo.

Can we add another SR ( like suhasini added another SR with 0 and Bump and Bearing)
Repost because the previous thread where I posted this in got deleted.
Equipment:
LR string launcher
Karabiner grip
B-09 stadium

Part variations:
2 different 0s, one had 4 stars and one had one star

hS (defense mode) 0B At vs Sr 0B Br
Launched alternatively. 0B swapped after 10 rounds.
hS: 13 wins (1 ko, 1 burst, 11 os)
Sr: 7 wins (7 os)

hS (attack mode) 0B At vs Sr 0B Br
Launched alternatively. 0B swapped after 10 rounds.
hS: 15 wins (1 ko, 5 burst, 9 os)
Sr: 7 wins (5 os)

Personally liked attack mode as it was hitting hard (with not much noticeable recoil) and it was osing by larger margins.

hS (attack mode) 0B At vs aB 0B At
10 rounds due to time constraints. Launched alternatively. 0B At swapped after 5 rounds.
hS: 6 wins (1 ko, 5 os)
aB: 4 wins (4 os)

Notes: used 0 as my average spin time for Sr 0 Br was longer than Sr 7 Br by 10 seconds.
Nightmare Longinus Bump Hunter