Sports Random Thoughts/Discussion

(Oct. 19, 2019  2:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:57 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: This probably doesn't really count, but in third grade, a lot of the kids thought running around the school was a sport. They were pretty weird IMO.

Wow, they sound very much suited to be cross country kids or track kids. Running laps around the school seems normal, but if theyre running like playing chase or without any particular route, then yikes. Very weird

One kick would kick my ankle and then challenge me to a race.
Well, I have played cricket from my district but I also am a super skilled soccer player and basketball player. I can also play Badminton and Rugby.
i play basketball and can shoot 3 pointers
(Oct. 19, 2019  8:50 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: i play basketball and can shoot 3 pointers

Same! Although my 3 pointers need a little more work.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:56 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Beyblade should be a sport.

Agreed.
How is Beyblade not a sport yet?
(Apr. 17, 2020  8:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How is Beyblade not a sport yet?
Probably stereotypes:”Beyblade is a kid’s toy, no one wants to play it, let alone watch it.”
Track season is cancelled for my school (in fact, ALL spring sports are). We are instructed to stay fit during quarantine, but our team is mostly led by the long distance coach, who is the least strict out of the track coaches

Google Classroom is a mess. There are the coach’s announcements telling us to stay fit and exercise but the comments are like “I GOT ARRESTED FOR RUNNING OUTSIDE” and “My mom broke my leg!” and “Call me at [phone number] to have me flush your fish down.” Quarantine got all of track crazy and exercising isnt enforced hardcore
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:39 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Track season is cancelled for my school (in fact, ALL spring sports are). We are instructed to stay fit during quarantine, but our team is mostly led by the long distance coach, who is the least strict out of the track coaches

Google Classroom is a mess. There are the coach’s announcements telling us to stay fit and exercise but the comments are like “I GOT ARRESTED FOR RUNNING OUTSIDE” and “My mom broke my leg!” and “Call me at [phone number] to have me flush your fish down.” Quarantine got all of track crazy and exercising isnt enforced hardcore

Oh geez… that sounds like a mess.
Does Esports count? If not then I run track, normally short distance events.
i used to play baseball but after a 95MPH fast ball broke my wrist on the swing i ended up quitting all together... is what it is you know
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i used to play baseball but after a 95MPH fast ball broke my wrist on the swing i ended up quitting all together... is what it is you know

That sounds painful.
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i used to play baseball but after a 95MPH fast ball broke my wrist on the swing i ended up quitting all together... is what it is you know

That sounds painful.

it was. i was in a cast for about a month and a half
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That sounds painful.

it was. i was in a cast for about a month and a half
Which hand?
my right. which made life a living nightmare for me because im right handed in about everything i do
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:26 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my right. which made life a living nightmare for me because im right handed in about everything i do

Ouch.
Formula e to slow for me only 150 and 75 in corners I prefer the formula 1 and 2 as they are more exiting
Any F1 fans here?
does marching band count as a sport
My cousin is a cheerleader at her High School and she's been doing it since Middle School. I'm going to be a senior in High School next year so i'm thinking about doing either Baseball or Track for my final year in grade school
too lazy to do physical sports, I do shooting team at school when i'm not stressed out, I do sometimes get carried away with beyblade and I'll sit and do battles for more than 8 hours (one time I spent 2 whole days straight doing beyblade battles ((I could not handle that again if I tried)) it is hard to move my arm, help)
I play baseball and skateboard semi often. Go to the batting cages, skateparks, stuff like that. Its all fun until a ball smacks your wrist or you hit a rock with your wheels.