Sports Random Thoughts/Discussion

(Jul. 30, 2019  3:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  3:27 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: I play cricket which is a pretty popular sport in my country. And no insect jokes XD
Do you play for fun, or competitively?

Fun. Although its pretty tiring with the amount of running. I was gonna try out at school but the tryouts got canceled and we'll get notified later of when they are.
(Jul. 30, 2019  3:38 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  3:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you play for fun, or competitively?

Fun. Although its pretty tiring with the amount of running. I was gonna try out at school but the tryouts got canceled and we'll get notified later of when they are.

Hope you can try out!
(Jul. 30, 2019  3:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  3:38 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Fun. Although its pretty tiring with the amount of running. I was gonna try out at school but the tryouts got canceled and we'll get notified later of when they are.

Hope you can try out!

Thanks, Cheeto!
Hey, if anyones in high school/college/etc, whats your school’s best sport(s)? My high school does really well at basketball, volleyball, cross country, and track
From my hoop to my garage/main shooting point, it’s the exact length of an NBA 3 point shot line.
Where I live is pretty whack. For some reason, if you know how to play volleyball, youre officially a “cool kid”
(Aug. 04, 2019  5:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Where I live is pretty whack. For some reason, if you know how to play volleyball, youre officially a “cool kid”

That’s really weird. Where I live, you just have to do something that everyone likes, or have something strange about you. Being the disabled kid in the class/neighborhood is fun.