Splitting Purchases

(Sep. 25, 2013  12:51 AM)Time Wrote: Just thought I'd let everyone know our order came in as promised at only a little more than originally suspected

And so you got Bandid Genbull F230TB, Shinobi Genbull 130W2D, etc... Right? I shouldve split it with you guys, I need one more brown and orange F230.

If the deal pops in again, someone please let me know! And I would split the purchase!
You need a brown F230?? Are you winning so much that you want to rust yourself by using a brown F230? use your orange one...
Anyways, would anyone want to split purchases in an attack ZG stadium?
(Sep. 25, 2013  1:20 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You need a brown F230?? Are you winning so much that you want to rust yourself by using a brown F230? use your orange one...
Anyways, would anyone want to split purchases in an attack ZG stadium?

Wink

LOOOL its for testing! That's all hahahahahaha

And again! If you would've told me earlier I could've split the purchase in getting it! Instead I paid $50 for one by itself Uncertain
We ended up baying about $50 each for complete sets, and how would someone split a zero-g attack stadium, do you mean a case of them?
Yes, not parts of the stadium lol, how's the pricing gonna go? 30-40 each??
It would be like $300 for a case of the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type (with shipping) hahah.
dttrhysgjjqbgupbogfvidw I could just go down to my local anime shop and get Ifraid and Revizer and a sealed stadium for 50 bucks!! ecccccchhhh
I'd probably split a ZG RBV3 set, too Smile
Me 3, but I need to save up a little money, maybe in a week, perhaps? I would love to split a purchase for the ZERO-G RBV3.
I'd love to do the RB3 split, since my birthday is coming up...

Still I'd like to do it.
Tri, I might split one with you if I can't do this one... I'll probably have plenty of money by then.
I could split, maybe not evenly though.
Never mind, I have money now, so if anyone wants to do a three way split, let me know!
How exactly do we split the case? Does the seller break it up and ship one set to each of our locations, or do we have to pay additional shipping?
The seller would ship t to one person and then the three people splitting I either meetup and divide themselves or the person that gets it shipped to divides it themselves and the. Ships it to the other two.
Considering it says in the link its $89 for a case, does that mean if three people split it it would only be $30 person for the whole set?
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:46 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Considering it says in the link its $89 for a case, does that mean if three people split it it would only be $30 person for the whole set?

I'm sure it's $89 plus the shipping, that's how it totals to like $120.

The offer is still up, I really need a proper F230 soon!
I might do it. Not positive, but there's a 75% chance I could be in on a deal.

Anyone else?
Yes, Pm me to work out details. I'll be the third if Shinobu, LMAO and I are ready to pounce.
BTW Tri, if we do wind up hosting a tournament during December, we could split the case then... GuardianRevizer (my brother) plans on splitting a case at some point, so we should be able to do it. Smile
Also, price increase since I first posted that, forgot to change it here, its about $150 at this point.
So each person would pay $50? And this is including all the shipping?
Yes, that is what I paid. It worked out quite well.
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:00 PM)Cake Wrote: BTW Tri, if we do wind up hosting a tournament during December, we could split the case then... GuardianRevizer (my brother) plans on splitting a case at some point, so we should be able to do it. Smile

Yeah, we could do that!

I worked for some money and got $30 so I could do this now.

I was gonna save up this money for GTA IV but I really want this XD.

EDIT, never mind I just saw the price was raised Tired.