[ Spectrum - Concept | Creation ]

Spectrum is a group dedicated to helping each other and others in GFX. We battle, critique, and sometimes even provide resources. You can also PM any of us for requests on anything GFX related.

NoodooSoup
CRUelty
othellog

We are not currently accepting members.

You must fit all these requirements:
• Moderate knowledge and skill
• Friendly

Application:
Code:
Preferred Name:
Programs:
Preferred Style [smudge, photomanip, etc...]:
Your 3 best pieces:

Work in Progress.

[Image: di-X1CK.png]
More to come.
Feel free to use our userbars to support our team. However, only official members get custom ones. The code for each one is under them, so all you have to do is copy it and paste it into your signature. They are optional, and you don't have to wear them.

[Image: di-DBCB.png]
Code:
[url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spectrum-Concept-Creation][IMG]http://gfxf.net/di-DBCB.png[/IMG][/url]

Feel free to comment anything related to the team on this thread Smile
Hey! Nice one NS! Good luck! My team will pwn you all! Bwahahaha.....Jks.
Hooray, Othellog is a part of the team! Grin
Well, I'll fill out the application, just so you guys know a little about me.
Preferred name: CRU
Program: PhotoShop CS5.1
Preferred Style: I like Smudge, but I try whatever I can.
Three best pieces, in my opinion:
[Image: soniccrueltysig.png]

[Image: crueltysigsonic.png]

[Image: venomsignature.png]
I will be adding that userbar to my sig shortly Smile
I'll make you a custom one with your name, so just wait a bit.
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:21 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I'll make you a custom one with your name, so just wait a bit.
Oh, really? Cool. I'll use the one in the OP for now Tongue_out
I'll update the gallery soon with some of our work. Eventually I'll make a tagwall with our best, but that's in due time.
Well, unfortunately for me, my team was a bust. No one joined and it just didn't work Uncertain...I'm shutting it down.
I think I could really learn a LOT about GFX from you and CRU (Plus, I'm really good friends with both of you!) so would it be OK if I joined?

Preferred Name: Sparta[aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
Programs: GIMP
Preferred Style [smudge, photomanip, etc...]: Well...not sure what I like. I guess I'm best at...nothing?
Your 3 best pieces: [Image: charmandersig.png]
[Image: dtksig.png]
This one is from a while back, but so far I really only have 2 DECENT sigs Uncertain [Image: hshcsig.png]
As of now, the rules apparently say only 3 members per team Unhappy If we are allowed more, then I will review your application with the rest of the team.

But for the moment, I wouldn't mind linking to some tutorials and resources if you need them. You can also PM me when you make a new piece for some in-depth criticism. I'm sure othellog or CRUelty wouldn't mind helping either Smile
Do userbars count?
Ill blow your mind if they do.
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:50 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Do userbars count?
Ummm....
Quote:As of now, the rules apparently say only 3 members per team Unhappy
The team is filled, sadly.

You can donate userbars Tongue_out
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:54 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
Ummm....
You do realize that when I first joined I had a userbar shop that had so many requests that I had to shut it down. Along with Ultima's shop, we created the userbar craze. That was when so many userbar shops opened that it flooded the first page. (Even though this lasted three days it still happened)

(Oct. 16, 2011  1:16 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:54 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
Ummm....
You do realize that when I first joined I had a userbar shop that had so many requests that I had to shut it down. Along with Ultima's shop, we created the userbar craze. That was when so many userbar shops opened that it flooded the first page. (Even though this lasted three days it still happened)
The umm was for what I wrote after it. I understand that you make awesome userbars... Uncertain

Yes, but our team is full. Not only that, we go into the more "visual" style of GFX. But, as I said, feel free to donate userbars, and I will add them to the OP Smile
Damn Nodoo, nice thread. Smile
I like the concept of it.
Thanks for the comments guys Smile
Might wanna change CRU's name in the OP to Coasters "R" Us now, lol
I've been meaning to do it, I'm just so lazy D:

Well, it's fixed.