Special Moves Drafts

Post here your draft of any Special Move, what need add more inforation. I try make articles myself tomorrowSmile
Super Southern Cross Shot
Shu jumps forward and quickly switches his launcher from a vertical to horizontal position, to give Spryzen more speed and power as well as unlocking the Super Z ability.

Now, you may be like, it's not a Special Move because it's not on that one website. Okay, so let's not count all the BOOSTS/SHOTS because if one isn't, they all aren't.

Just saying..
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Super Southern Cross Shot
Shu jumps forward and quickly switches his launcher from a vertical to horizontal position, to give Spryzen more speed and power as well as unlocking the Super Z ability.

Now, you may be like, it's not a Special Move because it's not on that one website. Okay, so let's not count all the BOOSTS/SHOTS because if one isn't, they all aren't.

Just saying..

This isn't anime special move. If you want, write like Super Spriggan Slash
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:06 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Super Southern Cross Shot

Just saying..

This isn't anime special move. If you want, write like Super Spriggan Slash

Okay, so I guess it's just RANDOMLY SAID FOR NO REASON? NOT LIKELY
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:06 PM)ks123 Wrote: This isn't anime special move. If you want, write like Super Spriggan Slash

Okay, so I guess it's just RANDOMLY SAID FOR NO REASON? NOT LIKELY

Dude stop overreacting! That was a special launch! @[ks123] is looking for Special moves!
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:48 PM)ks123 Wrote: Post here your draft of any Special Move, what need add more inforation. I try make articles myself tomorrow 
How about cho z slash for cho z Valkyrie
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Okay, so I guess it's just RANDOMLY SAID FOR NO REASON? NOT LIKELY

Dude stop overreacting! That was a special launch! @[ks123] is looking for Special moves!

Chill, just trying to prove a point.
So that means that Sprint, Crux and all the others BOOSTS shouldn't be counted, but they should and are.
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:51 PM)Jack jackson Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:48 PM)ks123 Wrote: Post here your draft of any Special Move, what need add more inforation. I try make articles myself tomorrow 
How about cho z slash for cho z Valkyrie

It's not Super Z Slash, it's Super Valkyrie Slash
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:29 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Dude stop overreacting! That was a special launch! @[ks123] is looking for Special moves!

Chill, just trying to prove a point.
So that means that Sprint, Crux and all the others BOOSTS shouldn't be counted, but they should and are.
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:51 PM)Jack jackson Wrote: How about cho z slash for cho z Valkyrie

It's not Super Z Slash, it's Super Valkyrie Slash
What do you mean I haven't gone that far in the anime yet and plus I don't have cable to watch it
Sorry about that
dead hades with dead bouncer
(Wizard Fafnir)
Ratchet Drain: Using its Ratchet forge disc, Wizard Fafnir absorbs the energy of the opponent.
Wizard Blow: Using its outer rim on the Rise driver, Wizard Fafnir accelerates and delivers a huge blow to an opponent.