Special Move Creation Thread

Ryuga for Shogun Steel: Dragon Emperor Flame Destructor
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga for Shogun Steel: Dragon Emperor Flame Destructor

Thats good
let me create a scene ginga and the others come and rayuga survives armageddon from nemesis and rayuga says "its not over i will not be defeated not to a fake blader like you who took power from every other bey if i lose today to you my it will mean that my blading skills are all wrong there has not been a single time where evil has won this is the end for you "after that ginga chris and kiyoya launch their beys to form the zeus barrier and then to stop nemesis from disrupting the other three to get in their positions RAYUGA CALLS ultimate move DRAGON EMPEROR GOD DEVOUR and it slows nemesis down and they form the zeus barrier
you can change the dialogues i know its not the best but just take it as a perspective
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What about for Aguma?

Scythe of Destruction

(Dec. 02, 2020  5:17 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: let me create a scene ginga and the others come and rayuga survives armageddon from nemesis and rayuga says "its not over i will not be defeated not to a fake blader like you who took power from every other bey if i lose today to you my it will mean that my blading skills are all wrong there has not been a single time where evil has won this is the end for you "after that ginga chris and kiyoya launch their beys to form the zeus barrier and then to stop nemesis from disrupting the other three to get in their positions RAYUGA CALLS ultimate move DRAGON EMPEROR GOD DEVOUR and it slows nemesis down and they form the zeus barrier
you can change the dialogues i know its not the best but just take it as a perspective

yup lol copied my ultimate move but good scene
that was the exact way i wanted it to ed at the first place but it ended with shogun steel

well that was the plan i had to make a scene on that
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:19 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: that was the exact way i wanted it to ed at the first place but it ended with shogun steel

I wish mfb returned.....
Bao: Crimson CrossFire

(Dec. 02, 2020  5:21 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: we all wish

keep on wishing

if it does return I will host a MFB party lol

(Dec. 02, 2020  5:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bao: Crimson CrossFire

keep on wishing

I LoVE MFB! I will keep on wishing. I like your bao's special move you just created
and then you realise that covid is still going on in 2021
Counterbladestrike! Free uses the blades on mirage Fafnir in counter mode to create a devastating attack.
Triple shell- Ragnarok uses his wings the expand outward to go in and absorb damage
Gingka; Cosmic Space-time SHIFTER!

(Dec. 02, 2020  5:23 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: and then you realise that covid is still going on in 2021

I hate Covid
Shogun Steel:
Behemoth Bahamoote: Gaia Demolition
Bahamoote Dragoon: Emperor Destruction
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shogun Steel:
Behemoth Bahamoote: Gaia Demolition
Bahamoote Dragoon: Emperor Destruction

Gingka: Cosmic Space-Time shifter!
at this point everyone does if someone doesn't hate covid then he/she should go to jail
Lane: Plot Armor Flare Disaster

(Dec. 02, 2020  5:25 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: at this point everyone does if someone doesn't hate covid then he/she should go to jail

lol
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:25 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: at this point everyone does if someone doesn't hate covid then he/she should go to jail

yup lol

(Dec. 02, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane: Plot Armor Flare Disaster

lol

lol Lane= Plot Armor God
Yo this is for my man Kai: Rapid Fireball Thrower
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo this is for my man Kai: Rapid Fireball Thrower

Ryuga; Dragon Emeperor Universe Shatterer
well i think nothing break will remain cus it has nothing driver but for a name change this just might be MIRAGE BREAK
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:30 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: well i think nothing break will remain cus it has nothing driver but for a name change this just might be MIRAGE BREAK

lol on youtube a guy named ultra burst created the name mirage break