Special Move Creation Thread

(Dec. 02, 2020  6:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: so he died

yup are u happy? L drago had a good snack So I am happy

yup Im happy
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yup are u happy? L drago had a good snack So I am happy

yup Im happy

lol yes
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Haha I got the 100th post lol

good job
Oh man I keep forgetting my guy max.
Max: Aqua Turbine Roar
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh man I keep forgetting my guy max.
Max: Aqua Turbine Roar

dude I just got Bushin!! But I cannot open it right now because I need to study till 4 (stupid virtual school)
1800 slash: Valt and Shu
Valt does Rush Shoot, then gives speed to spryzen, then shu does World Counter.
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: 1800 slash: Valt and Shu
Valt does Rush Shoot, then gives speed to spryzen, then shu does World Counter.

good
Top 5 of Sparking
Valt, Shu, Aiga, Free, Lui:
World Brave Infinite Mirage Upper
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phi and Hyde: Reviving Gravity Impact

Bushin: BUSHIN TRiangle Blast (lol this kinda sucks(

Meteo l drago: Dragon Emeperor Meteor Shower (l drago bombardes a bey with meteors)
I got one for you:
Why did they call Meteo L-Drago
Because Meteo L-Drago is Meteocre
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got one for you:

meteo l drago is not. Meteo l drago is one of the best beys in all of beyblade
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got one for you:

meteo l drago is not. Meteo l drago is one of the best beys in all of beyblade

Its a joke
Burning Volcano: Hikaru & hyuga

Volcano Helios(in limit break) uses its bound Attack to hit Volcano Hyperion, activating the latter's limit break. The force of the activation plus the bound attack from helios sends Hyperion and helios careening into its opponents, creating a deadly pincer attack. simple but effective.
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: meteo l drago is not. Meteo l drago is one of the best beys in all of beyblade

Its a joke

ok sorry
Meteo L-Drago: Dragon Emepror Meteor Explosion
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Meteo L-Drago: Dragon Emepror Meteor Explosion

thats pretty good
Dual Aerial: Both Beys hit the wall and use the force of gravity to deal massive damage, as they strike the enemy from above at the exact same time.

Flash Wheel: Cygnus uses it's Power Core System layer to free spin the layer for an electric epic barrage attack.
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:22 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Dual Aerial: Both Beys hit the wall and use the force of gravity to deal massive damage, as they strike the enemy from above at the exact same time.

nice
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:22 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Dual Aerial: Both Beys hit the wall and use the force of gravity to deal massive damage, as they strike the enemy from above at the exact same time.

nice

kIra: Aerial Destruction. The bey spins in a circle and creates a huge amount of energy, blasting the opoenent's bey out of the stadium
Judgement joker:
Roulette Scythe:
In attack mode, joker hits its opponent with its weak side, ricochets off the wall, then attacks with its strong side.
Roulette Spin:
In Defense mode, joker takes the center. When another Bey attacks it, Joker's strong side absorbs the hit, then uses the friction to send its opponent flying.

Rage Longinus:
Rage Slasher:
Longinus uses its upper attack to send a bey flying, then, right when it is about to hit the ground, rage hits it in midair with two rage uppers. since there is no friction with the stadium, it is an instant ring out.
BladeBreakers: Ultimate Spiral Storm Spike Shield Slash