Feb

Sparking Souls

Windermere, Florida
Tournament Results
R.D Keene Park
10900 Chase Rd
  We'll meet at one of the pavilions, otherwise look for my beyblade banner.
01:00 PM on 02/27/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello there! FireKingArd of Team Raging Inferno here. I will be hosting my own Ranked tournament at the end of February. Joyful_2

This will be a strict Ranked event so please do brush up on the rules, but I will go over them with my judges and everyone. You can find them in the Rules and Resources page here on the WBO, just look at the Burst Standard rules. I will also have a physical copy of this rulebook, as well as the Organizer and Judge's Guides for reference. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask me or another Judge. Thank you! 

Our goal is to have fun but also to have an awesome, accurate competition! 

Please please wear a mask and use the sanitation supplies I will offer. I will have a sanitized free play area available as well as section off the main tournament areas.

(Side Note: For those who expressed interest in my tag team, I am working on a proposal for that at the moment so just be patient Joyful_2

Host: FireKingArd
Judges: Cscramon and Cdrago.
Stadiums: B-09 (x2) and B-33 (x1)
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/aw0m0kbi
Participant Cap: 24
Tournament Bracket Style: Swiss (5 rounds) This means top 8 will advance to the finals where it will be Single Elimination.

Top Prize: To Be Announced (They will be unique hand picked prizes by me alongside the MoT gift cards.)

Start Time: 1 PM
Street Address: 10900 Chase Rd

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The top three players of this tournament will receive gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! Online gift codes will be distributed via private message directly to each winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

[*]1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code
[*]2nd Place: $20 USD Gift Code
[*]3rd Place: $15 USD Gift Code

(I will also be giving out some beyblade prizes out of pocket Grin

Participants please arrive at least half an hour early if possible for registration.
Judges please arrive earlier if you can.

FL Covid Guidelines: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...rgQAvD_BwE
https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Master spriggan 00wall bearing

(Feb. 01, 2021  5:24 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote: I don't think i will be able to make it to the tournament but just incase i can I will stay in also does anyone know some good combos
I thought I had signed up for this, but ig I didn't press the button hard enough lol. Lmk if a spot opens
I'll keep an eye on for ya man
Dang all these Tournaments are far from me in fact 2 are in north Carolina. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Florida ey?

Noice location, would go but COVID-19 XD
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:02 AM)Valger Wrote: Florida ey?

Noice location, would go but COVID-19 XD

If covid-19 still exists I would still go
If anyone is currently unable to come or their status is up in the air, do let me know please.
If possible I would really love to do a tournament hosted by the best blader FireKingArd
It turns out i will not be able to make it to the tournament but good luck everyone
hope everyone has a good time I really want to blade with all the wonderful people

See you on the 27th and remember to blade your hearts out

LET IT RIP
I'm felling geneours here is my statinary attack type Regulus 10expand Eternal hope you have something to counter it
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:31 PM)Novic Wrote: I'm felling geneours here is my statinary attack type Regulus 10expand Eternal hope you have something to counter it

Good luck, but regulus is a bit old but who knows it might win against sparking beys
(Feb. 10, 2021  10:03 PM)BladerColton Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:31 PM)Novic Wrote: I'm felling geneours here is my statinary attack type Regulus 10expand Eternal hope you have something to counter it

Good luck, but regulus is a bit old but who knows it might win against sparking beys

That's what I'm hoping for
I wish these were on Fridays I have to work Saturday nights
(Feb. 10, 2021  11:25 PM)Donnell gates Wrote: I wish these were on Fridays I have to work Saturday nights

Are you near Orlando area??
I won't be able to come and its already full;-;
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:52 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Rainfire joined! That’s gonna make this tournament competitive because his last tournament was beys with juice at the juice monthly.

He’s my nephew and I trained him lol he is definitely good
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:41 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:52 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Rainfire joined! That’s gonna make this tournament competitive because his last tournament was beys with juice at the juice monthly.

He’s my nephew and I trained him lol he is definitely good

You’ve got quite a phew students Fireblaze

Few students I meant

Fireblaze came back?
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:56 PM)BladerColton Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:41 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: He’s my nephew and I trained him lol he is definitely good

You’ve got quite a phew students Fireblaze

Few students I meant

Fireblaze came back?

Yes sir both of those students have done really well either topping or winning tournaments along with my son who has also had at least 1 tournament win. I’m coming back this month for the next tournament
(Feb. 17, 2021  8:55 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:56 PM)BladerColton Wrote: You’ve got quite a phew students Fireblaze

Few students I meant

Fireblaze came back?

Yes sir both of those students have done really well either topping or winning tournaments along with my son who has also had at least 1 tournament win. I’m coming back this month for the next tournament

That’s good
As we near the tournament I do have a request from all of you guys.

Fireblaze will be having his own stadium and table away from everyone else as he wants to social distance a bit more than usual. So all I ask is dont rush up to him asking questions or trying to touch anything around him. If you do face him, I will be taking some extra sanitary precautions at his request.

Thank you guys Joyful_2 if you have any questions, just let me know
Master diablos axe 13 Zelda dash

NOT ZELDA Zeda

NOT ZELDA Zeda
Hello everyone! I would like to announce that I am creating a team for Florida bladers. I already know that there are smaller teams such as raging infernos, raging underdogs, and more but my goal is to unite everyone into one big team. Now, this team is obviously not a tournament team but more for having fun, planning tournaments and obviously battling. I will make this team official and make a name once people have joined already. We will choose a team captain (it's not myself) by voting on them. no voting yourself though. I would like to ask you all a favor, only like this post if you want to join the team. I will tag everyone who joined and I will make a team logo. Also, I'm sorry to the ones who don't live in Florida, it's just I would like to start in florida but eventually I can let you others in. If you have siblings that want to join message me on the website. Thank you and I'll see you soon. Bye!
You all are awesome, I wish I could blade with you all

You sound awesome teams

May the best team win
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:17 PM)Cheekyblader154 Wrote: Master diablos axe 13 Zelda dash

NOT ZELDA Zeda

NOT ZELDA Zeda

sounds unique. Is it pretty good?

This tourney is filling up rlly quick. I haven't had enough time to snag a spot from the ppl who dropped out lol.