Feb

Sparking Souls

Windermere, Florida
Tournament Results
R.D Keene Park
10900 Chase Rd
  We'll meet at one of the pavilions, otherwise look for my beyblade banner.
01:00 PM on 02/27/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello there! FireKingArd of Team Raging Inferno here. I will be hosting my own Ranked tournament at the end of February. Joyful_2

This will be a strict Ranked event so please do brush up on the rules, but I will go over them with my judges and everyone. You can find them in the Rules and Resources page here on the WBO, just look at the Burst Standard rules. I will also have a physical copy of this rulebook, as well as the Organizer and Judge's Guides for reference. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask me or another Judge. Thank you! 

Our goal is to have fun but also to have an awesome, accurate competition! 

Please please wear a mask and use the sanitation supplies I will offer. I will have a sanitized free play area available as well as section off the main tournament areas.

(Side Note: For those who expressed interest in my tag team, I am working on a proposal for that at the moment so just be patient Joyful_2

Host: FireKingArd
Judges: Cscramon and Cdrago.
Stadiums: B-09 (x2) and B-33 (x1)
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/aw0m0kbi
Participant Cap: 24
Tournament Bracket Style: Swiss (5 rounds) This means top 8 will advance to the finals where it will be Single Elimination.

Top Prize: To Be Announced (They will be unique hand picked prizes by me alongside the MoT gift cards.)

Start Time: 1 PM
Street Address: 10900 Chase Rd

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The top three players of this tournament will receive gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! Online gift codes will be distributed via private message directly to each winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

[*]1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code
[*]2nd Place: $20 USD Gift Code
[*]3rd Place: $15 USD Gift Code

(I will also be giving out some beyblade prizes out of pocket Grin

Participants please arrive at least half an hour early if possible for registration.
Judges please arrive earlier if you can.

FL Covid Guidelines: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...rgQAvD_BwE
https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
This’ll be fun, already got combos prepared
You guys are horrible at dates lol, Superbowl weekend and girls birthday. When's the next planned one, I should be down there at Lego land 2nd/3rd week in March if someone wants to host.
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:22 PM)froztz Wrote: You guys are horrible at dates lol, Superbowl weekend and girls birthday. When's the next planned one, I should be down there at Lego land 2nd/3rd week in March if someone wants to host.
One of us will do one for you froztz.
I think I’ll be able to go, If I can’t I’ll leave
Yes!!! Is this a normal tournament?
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:51 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Yes!!! Is this a normal tournament?

Yes, it’s burst standard
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:22 PM)froztz Wrote: You guys are horrible at dates lol, Superbowl weekend and girls birthday. When's the next planned one, I should be down there at Lego land 2nd/3rd week in March if someone wants to host.

Bro I am sorry LOL

But we'll def have one around then for sure dude. Might do a Ranked Classic around then too if you like Classic.
Rainfire joined! That’s gonna make this tournament competitive because his last tournament was beys with juice at the juice monthly.
man, the florida beyblade scene is crazy. every time I log on, there's one or two tourneys happening.
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:52 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Rainfire joined! That’s gonna make this tournament competitive because his last tournament was beys with juice at the juice monthly.

…that doesn’t equate to a competitive environment.
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:28 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:

Bro I am sorry LOL

But we'll def have one around then for sure dude. Might do a Ranked Classic around then too if you like Classic.
Oooh yes!!! I got some new classics in December and I’m itching to use them.
(Jan. 29, 2021  11:21 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:28 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Bro I am sorry LOL

Oooh yes!!! I got some new classics in December and I’m itching to use them.

Cool I I got some combo ideas
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:28 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:

Bro I am sorry LOL

I'll be at this one for sure, long as it stays ranked lol

Just got plane tickets etc. looking forward to seeing the FL Beyblade scene, see you guys there.
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:15 PM)froztz Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:28 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Bro I am sorry LOL

I'll be at this one for sure, long as it stays ranked lol

Just got plane tickets etc. looking forward to seeing the FL Beyblade scene, see you guys there.
See you froztz.
Yeah I'm gonna keep this one Ranked. Shouldn't have any issues Joyful_2

Looking forward to seeing you man!
Awesome, my sister joined! Is it okay if we share our combos? thx
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:02 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Awesome, my sister joined! Is it okay if we share our combos? thx
Should be, I do that sometimes with my brother but only if he’s out of the game because if you give him your best combo and ur up while he’s playing then
Yeah, but to make it fair I wouldn’t use my best against her

(Jan. 31, 2021  5:12 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:02 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Awesome, my sister joined! Is it okay if we share our combos? thx
Should be, I do that sometimes with my brother but only if he’s out of the game because if you give him your best combo and ur up while he’s playing then
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:22 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Yeah, but to make it fair I wouldn’t use my best against her

(Jan. 31, 2021  5:12 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Should be, I do that sometimes with my brother but only if he’s out of the game because if you give him your best combo and ur up while he’s playing then
No I don’t mean against, I’m saying if you give her your best combo and she’s battling somebody and then you are called up and you needed that combo then hard the problem, but it’s up to you.
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:22 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Yeah, but to make it fair I wouldn’t use my best against her

No I don’t mean against, I’m saying if you give her your best combo and she’s battling somebody and then you are called up and you needed that combo then hard the problem, but it’s up to you.

Oh, I would not give her my best one, I’m saving my best one for finals. I would give her one she can tame well because she doesn’t do well with beys like rage Longinus.
Oh also I do have to be strict about sign ups. If theres spots open beforehand cause of cancellations I can get some peeps in, otherwise if you didnt sign up I won't be able to squeeze you in.

Ideally everyone will show but I can't make a big waiting list sadly. However I will say we have plenty of tournaments coming up so dont be discouraged.

Just giving a heads up to anyone who missed out or parents. If spots open up I will make sure to let anyone waiting know.

Thank you guys!
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:14 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Oh also I do have to be strict about sign ups. If theres spots open beforehand cause of cancellations I can get some peeps in, otherwise if you didnt sign up I won't be able to squeeze you in.

Ideally everyone will show but I can't make a big waiting list sadly. However I will say we have plenty of tournaments coming up so dont be discouraged.

Just giving a heads up to anyone who missed out or parents. If spots open up I will make sure to let anyone waiting know.

Thank you guys!

Thx FireKingArd, I’ve got everyone i know coming on the list already
I don't think i will be able to make it to the tournament but just incase i can I will stay in also does anyone know some good combos