Feb

Sparking Souls

Windermere, Florida
Tournament Results
R.D Keene Park
10900 Chase Rd
  We'll meet at one of the pavilions, otherwise look for my beyblade banner.
01:00 PM on 02/27/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello there! FireKingArd of Team Raging Inferno here. I will be hosting my own Ranked tournament at the end of February. Joyful_2

This will be a strict Ranked event so please do brush up on the rules, but I will go over them with my judges and everyone. You can find them in the Rules and Resources page here on the WBO, just look at the Burst Standard rules. I will also have a physical copy of this rulebook, as well as the Organizer and Judge's Guides for reference. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask me or another Judge. Thank you! 

Our goal is to have fun but also to have an awesome, accurate competition! 

Please please wear a mask and use the sanitation supplies I will offer. I will have a sanitized free play area available as well as section off the main tournament areas.

(Side Note: For those who expressed interest in my tag team, I am working on a proposal for that at the moment so just be patient Joyful_2

Host: FireKingArd
Judges: Cscramon and Cdrago.
Stadiums: B-09 (x2) and B-33 (x1)
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/aw0m0kbi
Participant Cap: 24
Tournament Bracket Style: Swiss (5 rounds) This means top 8 will advance to the finals where it will be Single Elimination.

Top Prize: To Be Announced (They will be unique hand picked prizes by me alongside the MoT gift cards.)

Start Time: 1 PM
Street Address: 10900 Chase Rd

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The top three players of this tournament will receive gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! Online gift codes will be distributed via private message directly to each winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

[*]1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code
[*]2nd Place: $20 USD Gift Code
[*]3rd Place: $15 USD Gift Code

(I will also be giving out some beyblade prizes out of pocket Grin

Participants please arrive at least half an hour early if possible for registration.
Judges please arrive earlier if you can.

FL Covid Guidelines: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...rgQAvD_BwE
https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ya it’s really good

But the Takara tomy one
yeah i like hasbro to but takara tomy better i have a brave valkyrie
Will this Tournament be recorded?
(Feb. 26, 2021  12:58 AM)Novic Wrote: Will this Tournament be recorded?

If you're referring to on ranking then yes it's a ranked event. If you mean video recorded then not sure about whole event but I do plan to record T4 if FireKingArd doesn't mind.
Yeah thats cool with me.

We will be recording as many matches as we can. It will mostly be done on phones. But I do encourage lots of picture taking and please send them to me! Same if you take any videos.
cant believe that the Tournament is only 26 hours somewhere around 5 - 6pm Est ill be leaving to go to my hotel which luckily is only a 15 - 20 minute drive from there, and yes I'm nervous and did 3 hours of videos on the WBO YouTube channel.
Have fun everyone, hope you all do well!
If anyone gets lost just look for my beyblade banner or the table I have set up. There's not too much table space but we will be bringing extra chairs and stuff to help.

I will also be bringing water and snacks. There is a bathroom available and lots of shade at this park. If anyone is lost or needs anything, just feel free to message me. I'll be more likely to see it than a post here.
Good luck to y’all today!!!
Parking is rough rn but it should clear out soon. Theres some overflow.

Thank you all for coming out! I had a great time and I hope you all did as well.

Congrats to the top 4

1. UnionAchilles
2. FireKingArd
3. Cscramon
4. AlexTheBlader

Special thanks to froztz for coming out and helping too!
(Feb. 27, 2021  5:56 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Parking is rough rn but it should clear out soon. Theres some overflow.

Thank you all for coming out! I had a great time and I hope you all did as well.

Congrats to the top 4

1. UnionAchilles
2. FireKingArd
3. Cscramon
4. AlexTheBlader

Special thanks to froztz for coming out and helping too!
Yeah surprised I got 4th again I somehow beat froztz in top 8. Gg everyone thank you for doing the tournament!
Had a good time at this one, the FL scene is definitely different from NC. Looking forward to playing you guys again; I'll see you guys in June at the Classic. Good Job AlexTheBlader , you won't beat me again lol. The internet here is a bit slow for 4k video uploads so I'll have to wait until I'm back in NC to post.
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:59 AM)froztz Wrote: Had a good time at this one, the FL scene is definitely different from NC. Looking forward to playing you guys again;  I'll see you guys in June at the Classic.  Good Job AlexTheBlader , you won't beat me again lol. The internet here is a bit slow for 4k video uploads so I'll have to wait until I'm back in NC to post.
Was great having you over.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Spreadsheet for the tournament
Top 3 Video
Looking forward to playing you guys again.
This tournament has been processed.