South-East Asia (SEA) discussion

I didn't see a thread like this so I decided to make it. It's not just about people who live in SEA that want to battle, Its also about discussion of the differencs and molds about the South-East Asian releases (and the special SEA exclusive releases)

Let's start the discussion, I'd like to know if there will be a SEA special release for superking
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:26 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I didn't see a thread like this so I decided to make it. It's not just about people who live in SEA that want to battle, Its also about discussion of the differencs and molds about the South-East Asian releases (and the special SEA exclusive releases)

Let's start the discussion, I'd like to know if there will be a SEA special release for superking

Well in India we are still stuck at God so will have to wait for at least 5 years to catch up.
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:26 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I didn't see a thread like this so I decided to make it. It's not just about people who live in SEA that want to battle, Its also about discussion of the differencs and molds about the South-East Asian releases (and the special SEA exclusive releases)

Well in India we are still stuck at God so will have to wait for at least 5 years to catch up.

Woah! And I thought Singapore was bad. We're exactly one season behind
Same, in the Philippines we just had all of the GT releases the past few months. Oddly enough, there's no RBV 16.

So one season behind as well. Don't think Superking will be releasing any time soon since they still need to push the GT products and have tournaments for them.
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:41 AM)DevHype Wrote: Same, in the Philippines we just had all of the GT releases the past few months. Oddly enough, there's no RBV 16.

So one season behind as well. Don't think Superking will be releasing any time soon since they still need to push the GT products and have tournaments for them.

Tbh Philippines is probably one of the least shafted SEA countries when it comes to TT releases since were only a year or half late. 

Also AFAIK it's confirmed that we'll be getting Sparking stuff on April or so.
I live in SEA I can say that Indonesia got shafted pretty bad we are still on choZ even tho it has been almost 2 years
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well in India we are still stuck at God so will have to wait for at least 5 years to catch up.

I mean
its better than in brazil where they finished turbo just now and trolled all the people by giving us the english version instead of the portuguese version TWICE
at least we are in hypersphere when it comes to beys not anime
In Singapore we just got RB 19 but for some Odd reason, we didn't get random booster 16. They also is probably around same level as Indonesia. Currently we only get Beyblade GT anime, on youtube it's quite behind too

Don't you guys find it weird when we get like releases that are korean and then the Wiki doesn't list them. For 4 Seasons they had these stadium + 2 launchers (sometimes grips) and 2 Beys that are recoloured. Until superking
Can you guys not just order the most recent stuff from ebay or somewhere comparable? I thought eBay shipped most places?
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:26 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I didn't see a thread like this so I decided to make it.

You didn't look hard enough. You didn't look in the right subforum (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world). You didn't use the Search function at all.
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:26 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I didn't see a thread like this so I decided to make it.

You didn't look hard enough. You didn't look in the right subforum (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world). You didn't use the Search function at all.

I know about that. In focusing on SEA and it's exclusives not the rest of the world

(Jan. 18, 2021  7:51 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Can you guys not just order the most recent stuff from ebay or somewhere comparable?  I thought eBay shipped most places?

We're talking about our Brick-and-mortar shops. But in SEA we actually have much cheaper options than ebay.

We can buy a bey for like 15 USD and that's consider a decent price. Although here CoroCoro exclusives are much more expensive
Where can you find CoroCoro exclusives in SG?
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:05 PM)SCapri Wrote: Where can you find CoroCoro exclusives in SG?

You can find on Carousel, Shopee, Lazada.
You can even find those extremely rare cardboard box exclusives on Shopee.
Just watch out for the fakes for Shopee and Lazada.
Carousell has no "fake sellers" but prices there are slightly inflated. For Carousell CoroCoro it will be 30 dollars for a normal B-00 Booster. 50 Dollars for rare.
And Possibly 100 dollars for things like Legend Star Bey Set, Premiere set.
Etc. Etc.

Do you live in Singapore?
All prices there are Sing dollars in case you need to convert.
Ok will try to search for these. Thanks
(Jan. 31, 2021  3:00 PM)SCapri Wrote: Ok will try to search for these. Thanks

No problems

(Jan. 18, 2021  5:41 AM)DevHype Wrote: Same, in the Philippines we just had all of the GT releases the past few months. Oddly enough, there's no RBV 16.

Yea we also don't have RB 16
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

True. In india we have evolutions. I saw on yoginstinct's video that funskool won't release turbos until next 1 or 2 years because of the taxes here due to covid. God can't someone supply turbos to us im so frustrated!

(Jan. 17, 2021  5:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well in India we are still stuck at God so will have to wait for at least 5 years to catch up.

Bruh my father went to Singapore in 2018 and he found turbos there and i got wonder valtryek from their which i lost last month

(Jan. 18, 2021  5:56 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Tbh Philippines is probably one of the least shafted SEA countries when it comes to TT releases since were only a year or half late. 

Also AFAIK it's confirmed that we'll be getting Sparking stuff on April or so.
Nope, india is that one because we still at god. I could have considered God layers good if we had deep caynox and arc balkesh but bruh, no. I only want just one turbo bey, z achilles and i won't demand for more

Wait u in sg? Ya we are at gt now, gonna go to sparking in march

(Feb. 12, 2021  12:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  3:00 PM)SCapri Wrote: Ok will try to search for these. Thanks

No problems

Is rbv tact longinus?

(Mar. 09, 2021  7:31 PM)Allenkeyuhan Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Woah! And I thought Singapore was bad. We're exactly one season behind

Wait u in sg? Ya we are at gt now, gonna go to sparking in march

(Feb. 12, 2021  12:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: No problems

Ye I'm in SG. Also did you manage to get the Golden Zan from Toys R Us?
One more thing.
To bridge the gap they are actually selling B-00 items like
The golden and white knight ver of Cho-z Achilles
Ace Ashura
Zwei Bahamut
Union Diabolos
Master Diabolos Sky ver.
(Mar. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  7:31 PM)Allenkeyuhan Wrote: Wait u in sg? Ya we are at gt now, gonna go to sparking in march

One more thing.
Ace Ashura
Zwei Bahamut
Union Diabolos
Master Diabolos Sky ver.

Really?! Cool! If and only if we plan to have a summer vacation in sg i would definitely like to buy achilles
(Mar. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  7:31 PM)Allenkeyuhan Wrote: Wait u in sg? Ya we are at gt now, gonna go to sparking in march

One more thing.
Ace Ashura
Zwei Bahamut
Union Diabolos
Master Diabolos Sky ver.

Ya there was that at vivo city 
And no I didn't get gold zan
I got master and judgment in two different purchases Unhappy sad

(Mar. 11, 2021  10:13 AM)Allenkeyuhan Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ye I'm in SG. Also did you manage to get the Golden Zan from Toys R Us?
One more thing.
Ace Ashura
Zwei Bahamut
Union Diabolos
Master Diabolos Sky ver.

Ya there was that at vivo city 
And no I didn't get gold zan
I got master and judgment in two different purchases Unhappy sad

I also copped the union diabolos
Join new beyblade group dba on teams app for Delhi bladers
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I live in SEA I can say that Indonesia got shafted pretty bad we are still on choZ even tho it has been almost 2 years

True, in offline shopping mall just got Cho-Z, but in online shop kinda easy to see the GT and Superking

Even have official importer PT Emway Globalindo, may because the hype less in Indonesia?
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:29 AM)FENlX Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I live in SEA I can say that Indonesia got shafted pretty bad we are still on choZ even tho it has been almost 2 years

True, in offline shopping mall just got Cho-Z, but in online shop kinda easy to see the GT and Superking

Even have official importer PT Emway Globalindo, may because the hype less in Indonesia?
Probably because the pandemic I don't think the hype is less last year bc on my area the hype is surfacing again tho idk about now.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:29 AM)FENlX Wrote: True, in offline shopping mall just got Cho-Z, but in online shop kinda easy to see the GT and Superking

Probably because the pandemic I don't think the hype is less last year bc on my area the hype is surfacing again tho idk about now.

Ahh I see, may in my location the hype isn't in surface
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:46 AM)FENlX Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably because the pandemic I don't think the hype is less last year bc on my area the hype is surfacing again tho idk about now.

Ahh I see, may in my location the hype isn't in surface

Here in Singapore without WBO tournaments and wbba tournaments we pretty much don't have anything to do