Sonic the Hedgehog

(Nov. 29, 2009  2:39 PM)bey tempest Wrote: if they screw up needlemouse that will probably be it for sonic

That's what they've been saying for years. It won't be the end of Sonic. It's really SEGA's only marquee franchise, even if it has been tarnished so badly.

If anything, they need to stop giving Sonic Team work, since it has been quite clear they don't have the talent to make a 3D Sonic game work. If Needlemouse is broken, I expect Sonic Team to no longer be Sonic Team.
(Nov. 29, 2009  4:58 AM)To Wrote: Unleashed is Adventure 3.

That was the original plan, but they changed to to Sonic World Adventure (1, there maing another after needlemouse apparently). What i mean by Sonic Adventure 3 is the same Gameplay Engine recycled into a more up to date one, RETURN OF THE CHAO GARDEN, a beast plot (SA1 had a good one, SA2 was like a freakin novel, we need another SA2 type story), and maybe Tails playable on foot for the first time since SA1 (i refuse to agknowlidge the XBox and Playstraion Unleashed sidequests. Or anything else in Unleashed for that matter).

Maybe they should just try to literally salvage data from SA2 into a engine for our generation of consoles, and get them SA2 writers on the case, and WHAM! We got SA3.
(Nov. 29, 2009  7:58 PM)firelord767 Wrote: RETURN OF THE CHAO GARDEN

There are Chao Gardens in Unleashed?
Sonic 2 is Deal of the Week on XBOX Live. Worth the 240 Microsoft Spacebucks
anyone know the name of some sonic fighting game it was on one either mega collection or sonic gems
(Dec. 04, 2009  11:42 PM)bey tempest Wrote: anyone know the name of some sonic fighting game it was on one either mega collection or sonic gems

Sonic The Fighters. Sonic Gems Collection.
(Nov. 29, 2009  10:37 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: There are Chao Gardens in Unleashed?

I wish. Then SEGA had to get us all excited by telling us one would be in Chronicles: DB... and it wasn't a REAL chao garden.
(Dec. 11, 2009  3:23 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I wish. Then SEGA had to get us all excited by telling us one would be in Chronicles: DB... and it wasn't a REAL chao garden.

I know, it was just a bunch of chaos just sitting there.
Sega really should bring back a Chao Garden thats INTERACTIVE like in Sonic Adventure 2
(Jan. 03, 2010  11:43 PM)GameFreak140 Wrote: I know, it was just a bunch of chaos just sitting there.
Sega really should bring back a Chao Garden thats INTERACTIVE like in Sonic Adventure 2

I honestly think this is what kept me playing sonic adventure 2 for so long. Smile
Woo, Needlemouse confirmed Sonic only, and some cool Badnik concepts are floating around.
I'll have to look into that. They did, though, mention something about "A whole new universe" or whatever it was, needlemosue is a tad fuzzy at the moment.

I'm suspecting great gameplay, but a repulsive story. SupaburnSupaburn WE WANT SA3! SA3!SupaburnSupaburn

Cool badnicks? I was hoping for some more GUN bots, but SA2 is gone, and i have to let go. Cool Badnicks. Cool.
Sonic is the coolest character ever and the games are just are so fun.
Most sonic games are so so well have to see for project needle mouse
cant wait till project needlemouse come out
Still pushing for SA3. When i found out that SNM (Sonic NeedleMouse, to long lol) was a full sidescroller, i was like NOOOOOOOOOO!

I WANTS SA3 NOW!
nice video but i wonder is project needle mouse going to be 3d game but you play from the side sorta like super mario bros wii
I just found out that needlemouse is sonic 4 there's a gameplay trailer and website Smile
(Jan. 22, 2010  11:22 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Still pushing for SA3. When i found out that SNM (Sonic NeedleMouse, to long lol) was a full sidescroller, i was like NOOOOOOOOOO!

I WANTS SA3 NOW!

sonic adventure is awful
(Feb. 05, 2010  3:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sonic adventure is awful

The Grand Army of Sonic Adventure Fanboys should intimidate you right now.

Jokes aside, thats a putdown to the entire series, considering that it was the best Sonic ever. That makes all the other games literally less than aweful.
sonic adventure the best sonic ever hahahahaha

sonic adventure was mediocre, sonic adventure 2 is a total embarrassment
lol @ adventure being the best Sonic
The adventure series was the literal prime of Sonic the Hedgehog. It all went downhill from there, due to the fact of a major shift of the target age to a much younger group. SA would make sonic history, and SA2 could easily make a legit novel.

You can't name a better Sonic then them. Unless Needlemouse proves to be spectacular, but when i heard Sidescroller, i started thinking Sonic Rush 3 *shivers*