World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog (/Thread-Sonic-the-Hedgehog)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sonic the Hedgehog - Giga - Jul. 02, 2009

Okay, so I recently beat Sonic 3 and Knuckles with all emeralds as Sonic and upon realizing I was gonna go way off topic with sonic stuff in the Recent Games Played topic, I made this one. Discuss your speed runs (if anyone does this), favorite stages and so on.

=_= I can't get Green Hill act 1 under 30 seconds Unhappy

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rocky - Jul. 02, 2009

Haha, I don't do speed runs.....I can take max time on a level easy. On Sonic 2 at least, I like to go through Emerald Hill Zone 1 grabbing all the rings, do the special stage, then go round and get all the rings, repeat, end up with half the emeralds and a bazillion lives before I get to Zone 2. XD Well, maybe not a bazillion lives but you get the idea.....
Sure I don't get an amazing (or existant) time bonus at the end but the ring bonus more than makes up for that I think.....Smile

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Giga - Jul. 02, 2009

Fun to get Super before act two, With tails though, Sonic 2s special stages are almost impossible

Maybe we're talking about different Sonic games? I always use Sonic when I can, he's adorable. :3

What I meant was, when you use both tails and sonic, sonic 2s special stages are really hard.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Dat Ax - Jul. 02, 2009

I think I had some pretty good speed runs on Sonic Adventure 2's GCN port, especially on earlier levels.

Oh right, because Tails runs into stuff, etc....

I'm actually not very good at the sonic games....but I do love them dearly. ^^; I think my fave game would be Sonic 2....I don't really have fave level. They're all good. And I love the music. Joyful_3

Playing rush right now, I actually really like this game. For those of you who don't have it but like the classics get it!
Yeah Rocky the music is epic.

Sonic 2 > Sonic 3&K > Sonic CD/Sonic 1 > Adventure series. Is my list of the best Sonics.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Dat Ax - Jul. 02, 2009

^Rush Adventure is definitely a must get if you liked that.

I pretty much like all the games you just put equally, although S3 is getting a little bland since I've played it so many times >_>

Okay, just tried to speed rush Green Hill Act 1, got 33 seconds but that was with running into a ladybug robot thing at the beginning....^^; I think if you jump at just the right times it should be quite possible. I tried to get it right afterwards but I kept doing dumb things and it's annoying waiting for the whole game to restart so I gave up for now.....

I actually downloaded Soinc 2 for my mobile, I don't even play it that much, I mainly got it for the music, haha.

I'm sure you can get MP3 files from somewhere.

Oh most likely, I hadn't really bothered to find them before......though I might get them later on now you've said that. :3

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - To - Jul. 02, 2009

Sonic fans are like a woman in an abusive relationship, she doesn't leave because she thinks he'll change, sadly he doesn't.

Notice how the only new game mentioned is Rush. We aren't talking about the 3d ones :\.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Spaceman - Jul. 02, 2009

Sonic 2 was and still is the best one in the series. If only Unleashed was all daytime levels it might have been almost as good

Yes. They just need to realize we just want good, speedy platforming.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Spaceman - Jul. 02, 2009

I think it would be in their best interests to make a game purely consisting of Werehog stages and nothing else with the ability to play as all of his sidekicks. That would be the best Sonic game EVER.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - To - Jul. 03, 2009

They need to give Sonic a horse now that he has a sword.

(Jul. 02, 2009  9:45 PM)Spaceman Wrote: I think it would be in their best interests to make a game purely consisting of Werehog stages and nothing else with the ability to play as all of his sidekicks. That would be the best Sonic game EVER.

I can't tell if you're trolling or really believe this is a good idea.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Gadget - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  12:56 AM)To Wrote: They need to give Sonic a horse now that he has a sword.

Possibly both?

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Sam - Jul. 03, 2009

There needs to be a Sonic suit in the next Mario.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  2:36 AM)Gadget Wrote: Possibly both?

... that isn't possible.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Spaceman - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  12:56 AM)To Wrote: They need to give Sonic a horse now that he has a sword.

Trolling. I despised those night stages. The day stages were a lot of fun. I'm so happy I waited for the price to go way down and then use a gift card to get it.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Giga - Jul. 06, 2009

Hahahaha yes. I got it in 28 seconds Grin

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - Giga - Jul. 18, 2009

Okay, can someone tell me why (apart from the horrible loading times) Sonic 06 is that bad? I don't mind it.

RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - To - Jul. 18, 2009

Invisible Walls, Horrible frame rate drops, long carp loading screens, useless stupid Final Fantasy looking characters, Mephiles, glitches everywhere etc.