Sonic Advance 1,2,3, Battle, Pinball megathread

I love the Sonic Advance trilogy, but I don't really care that much for Sonic Battle personally haha.
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I love the Sonic Advance trilogy, but I don't really care that much for Sonic Battle personally haha.

Well I'm almost done with battle but I Stopped playing it to play pokemon emerald Ps I hate sonic advance 1

I also beat sonic advance 1

g2_ BladerGem Fite me m9 I'll rek u
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I love the Sonic Advance trilogy, but I don't really care that much for Sonic Battle personally haha.

Well I'm almost done with battle but I Stopped playing it to play pokemon emerald Ps I hate sonic advance 1

Yeah, that's fine. The Sonic Advance games aren't for everybody and the original games from the Genesis/Mega Drive (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles) and Sonic Mania are all still better IMO. But I still enjoy the Sonic Advance trilogy, except for their Chaos Emerald stages.
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Well I'm almost done with battle but I Stopped playing it to play pokemon emerald Ps I hate sonic advance 1

Yeah, that's fine. The Sonic Advance games aren't for everybody and the original games from the Genesis/Mega Drive (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles) and Sonic Mania are all still better IMO. But I still enjoy the Sonic Advance trilogy, except for their Chaos Emerald stages.

Me: WHERE THAT DAMN FOURTH SPRING!
My fav advance character to play is cream and the fricking god of destruction cheese
like, she is 6 but is the most powerful character in advance (not counting battle) thanks to her chao
what stuff?
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I love the Sonic Advance trilogy, but I don't really care that much for Sonic Battle personally haha.

Same!
sonic dx was lag
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sonic dx was lag

Sonic Adventure Dx?
yup that one
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: My fav advance character to play is cream and the fricking god of destruction cheese
like, she is 6 but is the most powerful character in advance (not counting battle) thanks to her chao

Nah Sadv2 Reeks of go fast fall into A goddamn hole syndrome