So...

Hello there, I'm... well, Kazegami.
I've started collecting Beyblades in... what was it? 2003? Guess so.
I'm from Germany.
Sadly, in the area I'm living in, Beyblades have become pretty much extinct, though I'm trying to re-introduce them in my school.
With little to no success. It's considered too childish and for some "too japanese" in my class, at least.

I only have plastic Beyblades, as I already posted in the appropriate thread.

Umm, I guess that's all I have for now.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about me.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Have you heard of Metal Fight Beyblades?
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot Smile
Too Japanese ... haha

Welcome Smile
Welcome dude Grin
Welcome! Whereabouts in Germany are you? There's like one other german blader and a few belgium bladers I think......
I have heard about MFB.
The NDS game is what made me dig out my spinning top-shaped memories^^

I live near Augsburg, Bavaria.

And thanks for the welcome^^
Welcome to the WBO! You should add yourself to the Map
Added myself to the map.
But I have to go offline now, cya.
Ooo, you're near Munchen. Smile Flaps is near you.......but he doesn't post much.......but whatever, it's good to have you here. Have you considered buying any MFB stuff apart from the game? If not, there's a list of the best things to buy at the top of the BeyMarketplace forum. :3
Byebye. Smile
Welcome! Grin
Seems like your Beyspirit is back on fire.
Welcome to the WBO! =)
welcome its good to see youve comeback to the game Smile
I am going to buy MFB Beyblades but only if they are released here in Europe.
After all, what's the point in buying Beyblades if there's no one to play with?
But if you buy some now you can be ahead of the game when they do come out. And you can help spark interest so they sell well. :3
There's also that one year wait to get in Europe.
Touché...
I have to import them directly from Japan, right?
Hmm... Amazon says it's 780 Yen, that makes... little more than 5 Euro?
Why, that's a low price.

What do you mean by "one year wait", shika?
Well the MFB series aren't being released in the US until 2010. Not sure of the European release, but I'm sure it's a little after the US release.
Also check this thread. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan
It's a great way to import from Japan.
Good point...

That's quite some amount of information you guys collected.
Now I just have to convince my father to let me import some Beyblades...
That is going to be the most difficult part.
Wish me luck.
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:13 PM)Kazegami Wrote: I am going to buy MFB Beyblades but only if they are released here in Europe.
After all, what's the point in buying Beyblades if there's no one to play with?
I've actually begun turning my town over to MFB by mass importing them. I have my local toy store willing to stock MFB. You should check out the thread for some ideas. Cool

Even if your school doesn't accept it, there will always be people that will. Get some extra MFBs so that you have something to show and display to people.

The best thing you can do is never give it up. Keep going, no matter what people say or believe. That's what makes our community so strong. Smile
"Keep going", eh...
Never quite managed to do that.
Impressive how you hit the core of my problems with your first try.
People've been crippling my self-conciousness and perseverance left 'n' right the last few years.

Anyway, now that this is said, no point in further whining.
My mother has a shop where she, among other things, sells these "Gogos 'Crazy Bones'" which are the latest craze with the kids here. I've got holidays starting now, so I might do a little promotion with my plastics (or MFBs if I can get some within the next 2 weeks) there.

If this spurs some interest, I might try the same thing as you. In the thread you said something about people buying the leftovers if it fails. Do you think I'd get the same support?
As long as they're not massively over priced, I'm sure people here will buy them, even if it's gradually. If you can, you really should try something like what Deikailo's doing. It sounds like you have a near perfect set-up. Grin