Single Layer vs Sk

Hello,
Do you think Single Layer combo can beat Superking combo ?
(May. 04, 2021  2:13 PM)Castiel Wrote: Hello,

Of course, but only with LAD.
(May. 04, 2021  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  2:13 PM)Castiel Wrote: Hello,

Of course, but only with LAD.
there are no left spin single layers but you are right (they will have to be fighting an opposite spin bey

I would do kerbeus wheel drift vs mirage fafnir stock (absorb mode)
Wrong thread, wrong subforum.

The weight difference in a superking bey and a single layer is generally too high for a single layer to last long. Assuming similar tip quality, it comes down to matchup. Could the weakest, lightest superking layer, with all it's weight and metal, do anything but pummel the light single layers? Increasing disc and tip weight may just increase the burst likelihood on the single.

Generally the answer is going to be no.
(May. 04, 2021  3:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Of course, but only with LAD.
there are no left spin single layers but you are right (they will have to be fighting an opposite spin  bey

I would do kerbeus wheel drift vs mirage fafnir stock (absorb mode)

I know, Lost Longinus was the first left spin bey. But World Spriggan in left spin is a good choice, Mirage is too aggressive.
Decease Crab is right. Even if the battle was opposite spin you would still have to take into consideration ring outs and slow bursts. Because the superking beys are so heavy it is easier to get a slow burst.
(May. 04, 2021  3:39 PM)USN Wrote: Decease Crab is right. Even if the battle was opposite spin you would still have to take into consideration ring outs and slow bursts. Because the superking beys are so heavy it is easier to get a slow burst.
Not against World Spriggan. Besides you can launch the single layer gently.
(May. 04, 2021  5:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  3:39 PM)USN Wrote: Decease Crab is right. Even if the battle was opposite spin you would still have to take into consideration ring outs and slow bursts. Because the superking beys are so heavy it is easier to get a slow burst.
Not against World Spriggan. Besides you can launch the single layer gently.
True, but then you can just ring it out.
(May. 04, 2021  5:44 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  5:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not against World Spriggan. Besides you can launch the single layer gently.
True, but then you can just ring it out.
Not left World.
(May. 04, 2021  5:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  5:44 PM)USN Wrote: True, but then you can just ring it out.
Not left World.

I mean using all of the sparking weight even world could ring out another bey.
(May. 04, 2021  6:00 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  5:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not left World.

I mean using all of the sparking weight even world could ring out another bey.
Not with a bad combo.
(May. 04, 2021  6:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  6:00 PM)USN Wrote: I mean using all of the sparking weight even world could ring out another bey.
Not with a bad combo.

We can't really decide that. The outcome would vary.
(May. 04, 2021  6:03 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  6:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not with a bad combo.

We can't really decide that. The outcome would vary.
I can make a combo that would counter it.
I mean, technically anything that can outlast or survive the opponent in some manner has a chance, so as said above nearly any opposite spin match could result in victory... But same-spin they're not going to avoid each other for long enough to stand a chance. Sure, it may be technically possible still, but it's so implausible that it's not worth considering outside of specifically designed combos meant to do this and would be boring to see.
ho, I found my answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiyJQi2Zx4
With random/bad combo the outcome will varies, but with competitive combo, guess single layer will just have a little chance