[Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, 5/29/11]Celebrate BeyDays, Come on!

on
Hosted by
  Otsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

~Celebrate BeyDays, come on! It's a celebration!~
~Celebrate BeyDays, come on! Let's celebrate!~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8NTy5WkFc <--CLICK!

Name: Celebrate BeyDays, Come on!
Date: 5/29/11 - May 29th, 2011 - Sunday
Time: 11am Registration. 12pm Start

Venue:Changed to Silver Spring, Jackson Road Park because xanadu is busy that day. MoCo is probably closer for most people anyway. Type in "jackson road park silver spring maryland" into google and it'll pop up.
Meeting place is in the playground parking lot. I have circled it in red in the second map.
maps.
Format: Full round robin. If we have 18 people, it will switch to block round robin.
Fee:$5 to cover prizes(this may go down if we get more people. Invite everyone you know!) +($5 WBO fee or $10 passport or free if you already have a passport.)

Prize pool will be 2 x L Drago Destroy and a random booster 7. 1st gets first pick, etc. etc.
Decided to add a consolation prize for 4th place. -clear metal face custom. Unless someone would rather take the metal face instead of a beyblade.... :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzsdF2lmWmA <--- video of the prizes

ACTUAL Attendees:
Otsu
Galaxy4ever
Rotation
Aimi8
othellog
Breaker
BillyBlast
yujay9
NightVirgo8787
geetster99
Arupaeo
Burn Rock Virgo
rock L-drago
Nuzumaki90
meteobang
jackelknight
henmen3
cb
doc
yamo
BurnBlaze
Jake56
Coolblader
Captain Rock
Ultra quincy
BDaichi
Total: 26

Thank you everyone that attended! It was an awesome day. Congrats to the winners!

1st - Arupaeo random booster 7
2nd - Otsu l drago destroy
3rd - Aimi8 l drago destory
4th - Geetster99 clear metal face custom

few pictures.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

My mom and I made a legal contract to see if I could go or not
ok cool i can come
add me to the list cause im there im gonna smoke you guys so you better watch youre backs ya got that
(May. 17, 2011  1:45 AM)gaps Wrote: add me to the list cause im there im gonna smoke you guys so you better watch youre backs ya got that

good luck with that not to brag (seriously sorry if i am) but i got 5-8 place at the last tourny and rotaition otsu othelog aphonic fool did better and i wasn't at full power so good luck and a warning (DO NOT USE STAMINA YOU WILL GET KILLED)
ordered the prizes from akirasdaddy yesterday. gonna make a video of the prizes when it comes in. yah yah.

looks like we just might be able to do block round robin.
where are the rules to round robin at the ASCBA tournyey in marcx\h i had no idea what was going on
(May. 17, 2011  2:30 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: where are the rules to round robin at the ASCA tournyey in marcxh i had no idea what was going on
the one we Did with Arise Spring Cherry Blossom...
it's the same as a normal round robin, everyone faces everyone at least 1 time. but for block round robin, there are multiple groups. so whichever group that you're in, you face those people that are in the same group as you, each 1 time.

so in a block round robin situation, the top winners from each group will advance to a finals group and do another round robin amongst themselves to determine placements.
(May. 15, 2011  11:24 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  11:08 PM)yujay9 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  8:19 PM)® Wrote: We dont need beypointers for the last time! We already have a beypoint system. Just look on your left below my avatar...

Yeah to get beypoints you need to enter a tournament but i entered one and i entered one yesterday but i dont have a rank
they justhaven't put them in yet it's not like WBO is run by computers it's run by a human Kai v and others and they have lives (i think LOL) so give thems some times i didn't lose my points till april something and hasd a tourny on march 19 and allso did you use a earth eagle 145 WD at the tourny
yeah it's because of you that i lost that tournament. but dont worry i'm going to that silver spring tournament and if with new combo victory will be mine.(the music goes to a suspenseful gesture)
Thanks for the info billyblast but i still think bringing your pointer would be good. Lots of people have pointers but have no one to battle with who has a pointer. I hate that feeling that i wasted my money!
well it thats it is just a tool used in japan a basic assesory like a rubber on a grip and stuff the battle thing was turned of cause of cheating buy 2 get 2000 points asn dclaim to be the best blader and stuff we will get pur points im not trying to trick you but in MD attack roar over and people like them more motivated by rotation and galaxy to use a attack type did good
(May. 17, 2011  12:41 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: well it thats it is just a tool used in japan a basic assesory like a rubber on a grip and stuff the battle thing was turned of cause of cheating buy 2 get 2000 points asn dclaim to be the best blader and stuff we will get pur points im not trying to trick you but in MD attack roar over and people like them more motivated by rotation and galaxy to use a attack type did good
But you know i was using Defense At The Jersey War
Otsu i could help you with judgeing if you need it ; I have always wanted to !
Judging*
sure, i'll have to see how many we need during the day of the tournament.
(May. 17, 2011  10:21 PM)Otsu Wrote: sure, i'll have to see how many we need during the day of the tournament.
im guessing we need 3
3 sounds right. But it also depends on how many stadiums we have. Also Id like to help if you need it Otsu!
(May. 18, 2011  12:42 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: 3 sounds right. But it also depends on how many stadiums we have. Also Id like to help if you need it Otsu!
we should be have 4 stadium But we gotta make Sure Judges Are in Separate Bracket other wise there gonna be issue. Judge Vs. Judge makes no sense unless it Finals or Tie Breaker
(May. 17, 2011  3:20 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  12:41 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: well it thats it is just a tool used in japan a basic assesory like a rubber on a grip and stuff the battle thing was turned of cause of cheating buy 2 get 2000 points asn dclaim to be the best blader and stuff we will get pur points im not trying to trick you but in MD attack roar over and people like them more motivated by rotation and galaxy to use a attack type did good
But you know i was using Defense At The Jersey War

i wasn't there also Otsu i might get my stadium soon if you need it also im okay with judging might need help to consider whatts worn or not
i mite come cus that weekend im in conneticut but idk
(May. 18, 2011  2:09 AM)shotz Wrote: i mite come cus that weekend im in conneticut but idk

hope you do Wink
(May. 18, 2011  1:04 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  12:42 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: 3 sounds right. But it also depends on how many stadiums we have. Also Id like to help if you need it Otsu!
we should be have 4 stadium But we gotta make Sure Judges Are in Separate Bracket other wise there gonna be issue. Judge Vs. Judge makes no sense unless it Finals or Tie Breaker
I agree. We can also have 4 judges, 1 for each stadium and they just stay at that stadium.
So i can help judge right? If so you would need 2 others.
Othellog and Arupaeo would make great judges.
Our first tourney without Deikailo =/..... Its gonna feel awkward. But at the sametime we can now define the MD metagame.
(May. 18, 2011  8:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Othellog and Arupaeo would make great judges.

Way ahead of you.
Trading a Recolor L drago II Blue/Purple Absorb Ver Recolor for a red/white one at the tourny i just don't like the color scheme