[Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, 5/29/11]Celebrate BeyDays, Come on!

on
Hosted by
  Otsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

~Celebrate BeyDays, come on! It's a celebration!~
~Celebrate BeyDays, come on! Let's celebrate!~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8NTy5WkFc <--CLICK!

Name: Celebrate BeyDays, Come on!
Date: 5/29/11 - May 29th, 2011 - Sunday
Time: 11am Registration. 12pm Start

Venue:Changed to Silver Spring, Jackson Road Park because xanadu is busy that day. MoCo is probably closer for most people anyway. Type in "jackson road park silver spring maryland" into google and it'll pop up.
Meeting place is in the playground parking lot. I have circled it in red in the second map.
maps.
Format: Full round robin. If we have 18 people, it will switch to block round robin.
Fee:$5 to cover prizes(this may go down if we get more people. Invite everyone you know!) +($5 WBO fee or $10 passport or free if you already have a passport.)

Prize pool will be 2 x L Drago Destroy and a random booster 7. 1st gets first pick, etc. etc.
Decided to add a consolation prize for 4th place. -clear metal face custom. Unless someone would rather take the metal face instead of a beyblade.... :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzsdF2lmWmA <--- video of the prizes

ACTUAL Attendees:
Otsu
Galaxy4ever
Rotation
Aimi8
othellog
Breaker
BillyBlast
yujay9
NightVirgo8787
geetster99
Arupaeo
Burn Rock Virgo
rock L-drago
Nuzumaki90
meteobang
jackelknight
henmen3
cb
doc
yamo
BurnBlaze
Jake56
Coolblader
Captain Rock
Ultra quincy
BDaichi
Total: 26

Thank you everyone that attended! It was an awesome day. Congrats to the winners!

1st - Arupaeo random booster 7
2nd - Otsu l drago destroy
3rd - Aimi8 l drago destory
4th - Geetster99 clear metal face custom

few pictures.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 22, 2011  2:32 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: also didn't Kei say that beyday is free this year or is that just anime north in toranto

You really need to read the announcement again and more carefully ...
(May. 22, 2011  1:46 PM)CyberCappi3216 Wrote: Kai-V are you the owner of this website?
yes there admin to the site all dark blue
Coming for sure. With more beys for PWNage.
(May. 22, 2011  4:49 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Coming for sure. With more beys for PWNage.

not so fast you pwned me last time but im faster and stronger and now built to hit harder i quit stamina i got me -1 wins in the ASCBA Tourny
Looking at the 10 day forecast, I'm kinda worried. Rain is okay, but it'll be different if it thunderstorms....
put me down as maybe because its my mom b day on the 29

sigh
(May. 22, 2011  6:56 PM)Otsu Wrote: Looking at the 10 day forecast, I'm kinda worried. Rain is okay, but it'll be different if it thunderstorms....
Yeah otsu if it does rain will we reschedule for another day?
If it is just light scattered showers, then there is a gazeebo shelter thing we can play under. But if it's crazy rain and thunderstorms then i'll have to cancel or reschedule for two weeks after.
(May. 22, 2011  7:53 PM)Otsu Wrote: If it is just light scattered showers, then there is a gazeebo shelter thing we can play under. But if it's crazy rain and thunderstorms then i'll have to cancel or reschedule for two weeks after.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clouds let it go today (its poring here )
(May. 22, 2011  7:53 PM)Otsu Wrote: If it is just light scattered showers, then there is a gazeebo shelter thing we can play under. But if it's crazy rain and thunderstorms then i'll have to cancel or reschedule for two weeks after.
ill check the indoor pool snack and drink area if we can use it as a back up
Cool galaxy. If you can scout around for us, that'd be nice. I don't know that area besides the place we played at before.
(May. 22, 2011  9:03 PM)Otsu Wrote: Cool galaxy. If you can scout around for us, that'd be nice. I don't know that area besides the place we played at before.
it the same area but it in a building
(May. 22, 2011  9:16 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  9:03 PM)Otsu Wrote: Cool galaxy. If you can scout around for us, that'd be nice. I don't know that area besides the place we played at before.

good explaination short sweet and simple hope it doesn't rain and you have a pool there im moving i live in a stupid town house with a pool open for 2 hours of the day stupid sociation communuty definitly not communitive
(May. 22, 2011  9:21 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  9:16 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

good explaination short sweet and simple hope it doesn't rain and you have a pool there im moving i live in a stupid town house with a pool open for 2 hours of the day stupid sociation communuty definitly not communitive
Rofl but the Pool is Indoor AND outdoor >:D
Can some one email me if there is a different place for the tournement
(May. 22, 2011  9:30 PM)CyberCappi3216 Wrote: Can some one email me if there is a different place for the tournement

Or update the OP....
(May. 22, 2011  9:30 PM)CyberCappi3216 Wrote: Can some one email me if there is a different place for the tournement
Like i said it The same area use Google map look for the Pool neat the Park...
(May. 22, 2011  9:49 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
Like i said it The same area use Google map look for the Pool near the Park...

Fixed it for you.
(May. 23, 2011  12:23 AM)CyberCappi3216 Wrote: Thank you
next time read carefully before you post or your will be the troll to this thread
Ok i think i under stand
What prizes will be at the tournement
ITS IN THE FIRST PAGE FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! Click the [1] button and see .