[Silver Spring, MD] November 19, 2011 - The Novem-Brrr Brawl

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hi everyone! We didn't quite make it to an indoor venue for this month's tournament, which is why I decided it should be called . . . The Novem-Brrr Brawl

Date: Saturday, November 19, 2011
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1098+Jacks...urce=embed
Location: The closest address to put in your GPS is 1098 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904, but be sure to look at the map above for the actual location of the tournament which will be beside the pavilion (just above the basketball courts)
Start time: 12:30-ish
Format: TBD based on size
Surface: Grass! (on blankets)
Fees: Standard WBO fees: $5 entry fee or $10 for a Blader Passport that gives you free tournaments for a year
Prizes: BB-96 Super Deck Set, BB-113 Scythe Kronos, BB-116 Random Booster 8. 1st place picks first prize from the pool, etc. etc.

Please post to this thread if you plan to make it!

Confirmed attendees:
  1. Arupaeo
  2. Burn Rock Virgo
  3. XBlader0
  4. HKerbecs76
  5. ajthecyborg
  6. Ryugablader
  7. Breaker
  8. Bigbang4ever
  9. Ndog888
  10. hellkerbex900
  11. nerfblader721
  12. Technologic
  13. night wing 247
  14. BeyDestroyer21
  15. Unicorno999
  16. TheLinkBeyblade
  17. Dmitri
  18. SonikkuBey
  19. snowballman
  20. BillyBlast
  21. Rockleone500
  22. ®
  23. DanDan
  24. ultimatebeyer

Here are the official results...

1st place: ReallyBad
2nd place: Galaxy4ever
3rd place: Arupaeo
4th place: hellkerbex900 (who got the third place prize)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Is there any specific reason why we have changed, just wondering.
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:03 AM)Ryugablader Wrote: I'm not sure I'll be able to go because I have no ride
OK. Take your time and I'm sure you will be able to figure something out over the next 10 days. The thread isn't even up yet, so no need to make a final decision right now.

(Dec. 01, 2011  2:05 AM)drakio Wrote: Is there any specific reason why we have changed, just wondering.

In case you hadn't noticed, its pretty cooooooold out there! Smile We need to move indoors, and this was the best option for this month's tourney.
@ Arupaeo

oh sorry, I was not clear in what I was asking, I meant to ask why we have changed to saturday instead of sunday.

Ah, because my previous Saturday commitment has changed to a Sunday commitment over the winter months.
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:17 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Ah, because my previous Saturday commitment has changed to a Sunday commitment over the winter months.

Oh, so do you know what the prize pool might be, will it be the random boosters like usual or are you getting something else.
Probably some HMS beys as prize for the -uary tourneys It is a mystery

Nah, just kidding maybe just some more 4D beys Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:37 AM)J o n Wrote: Probably some HMS beys as prize for the -uary tourneys It is a mystery

Nah, just kidding maybe just some more 4D beys Tongue_out_wink

Hah I wish they were hms that would be awesome, but I need to stop being ungrateful, at least we have prizes. XD
Hi everybody! The new thread is up here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Washingt...mer--44145

Come on over and sign up for the tourney! The time is a bit short (Saturday, December 10) because of the trouble finding the indoor space, but let's make the last tourney of 2011 a raging success!!!
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!