"Show Us Your Beys" Instagram Campaign START!

I might make a post on Instagram even though I'm not a hardcore collector like most who got so sweet rares. I have a few plastic blades from the past
Don't forget, the last day to enter this instagram collection contest is Friday February 10th @ 11:59 pm EST! Looking forward to seeing who the winner is~
The contest is officially over. Thanks so much to everyone who participated! It's been awesome looking at your collections.

A winner will be announced within the next few days. Good luck!
CRAPPPPPPP I was gonna enter on Thursday but I started feeling sick and forgot. Damn it. Good luck to everyone that entered
whoops I was too busy to enter a picture. Good luck to everyone who entered! Fantastic entries. Smile
When will be the results uploaded??
(Feb. 13, 2017  5:21 PM)maxtwo Wrote: When will be the results uploaded??
soon
The results are in! Thank you all so much for participating. We loved seeing your collections on instagram!

The winner, selected by random draw, of the B-68 Blader's Soft Case is...

@[jrockfreak18]!! Entry here.

Congratulations! Please PM @[Kei] with your shipping address to claim your prize.

We also wanted to offer a surprise nod to what we felt was the most creative and interesting submission in the contest.
@[Manicben], we were SUPER IMPRESSED by the way you displayed your collection! Especially the balance you had to achieve. 
Check out his entry here.

We'd like to offer you one of the following Bit Boosters as a prize:

Thank you all again for participating! Please look forward to more social media contests in the future.
@[cadney] You guys shouldn't have! I am certainly not deserving of any prize...

But I'll take you up on your gracious offer and choose a Bit Booster PURPLE. Time to switch things up.
(Feb. 21, 2017  10:56 PM)omegaroctavor23 Wrote:
I love it.Thanks.

Umm, not sure what a beyblade battle has to do with a competition, next time, post this in the Beyblade Videos thread.

(Unless he is a winner or this video relates, if so, I am at fault.)
(Feb. 17, 2017  3:00 PM)Manicben Wrote: @[cadney] You guys shouldn't have! I am certainly not deserving of any prize...

But I'll take you up on your gracious offer and choose a Bit Booster PURPLE. Time to switch things up.

The Breath of the Wild flows through your body, and as you regrettably kick the chest in front of you to claim your Bit Booster prize...

Byxis appears! Congrats!