Should old beys be re-incorperated into MFB?

Poll: Should old beys be re-incorperated into HWS?

YES! PLEASE!
78.35%
I have no idea.../It really doesn't matter
14.43%
NO! What are you, an idiot?!
7.22%
Total: 100% 291 vote(s)
...i think you entered in the wrong symbol...it's ♥, not ★
"★ CLAYMAN" is their title, their username is simply "♥ " and they are often referred to as "Heart" because of it.

From what I understood, this topic was to discuss any form of bringing back the old beys in MFB, with or without existing parts.
Personally though, I prefer to use a combination of fitting parts and new ones where necessary for my ideas.
I for one think they should.
I don't know the statistical data of how many have sold more - Plastics/EG/HMS/ect or Pre-HWS/HWS/4D. But I can by far easily say that the old Beyblade had many, MANY beys that ranged from all types of things and gimmicks. HWS and such just doesn't. I really can't say much more, but plastics would be such a great marketing move if they came into HWS Joyful_3
Now now, most (not all, but a carp ton) of the gimmicks on older Beyblades just KO'd them. Fun, but good luck trying to even their odds.
Well, from my point of view, making the older generation beyblades into new ones would be a nice surprise, but they can't make them special editions (they should be affordable) and new parts should be made rather than using the current MFB parts. If brought back by Takara Tomy, i'm betting alot of older players would come back even just for one or two beyblades leading to a profitable venture. I'm in no way denying that the older series have had their time and should probably be left alone, but with such a large existing fan base, its economically viable for TT to remake them.
I don't want them to be brought back into this generation. They should remain back there, or have another series for themselves and not with this MFB stuff.
(Oct. 03, 2011  5:51 AM)Kamikaze Pyro Wrote: I don't want them to be brought back into this generation. They should remain back there, or have another series for themselves and not with this MFB stuff.

Ya fair enough but I doubt they'd make an entire series from it again, most likely thing to happen would be they pick the most popular bit beats and remakes those. I just want them to redesign or even just revamp them into a similar quality of the MFBs.
Dragoon in my opinion would be called; Lava Dragoon RR: D, RR: D stands for Reverse Rotation: Drive.
I think Turbo Dragoon this is my opinion
i want all the old beys back
Slash(wolf hws ver.) Bumking F:Q(4d track/bottom) is short allowing it to dig itself under enimies and causes them to lose balence. F:Q is an MS and a Q made of rubber found in a rubber ball with an MS in the inside(sorta like Final Survive found in LDD) Witch makes it have more stamina.
This would be a fail blade, but fun to play with.
F:Q Means Final Quake
4-Layer:

1. Emblem Dragoon
2. UltimateCross
3. 105
4. F

4-Layer:

1. Dranzer Emblem
2. Reverse Aquario (Smashing Wing)
3. 125
4. SF

4-Layer:

1. KendoSword
2. UltimateCross (Purple)
3. 105
4. F

4-Layer:

1. Trigate + Sword
2. Shard (Copper)
3. 130 (Amber)
4. SF (Amber)

4-Layer (4D Style):

1. Metal Face
2. AbsorbRoller
3. S130
4. HF

4-Layer (4D Style):

1. Metal Face
2. VariWing
3. 145
4. SF
Y' know, they can make them not apper in the anime or manga, and simply make them as Limited edition Beys, like, dunno, make a contest using the theme "plasitic generation beys" and provide them with pics?
(Oct. 11, 2011  11:43 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: i like gale dragoon.

Gale sounds good but my point was that "Victory" has been a Dragoon name in the past and Storm, Galaxy and Fantom have already been taken in HWS.

Ultimate Cross Dragoon 105 F?

I'm not sure that's the best of names but I do like the idea of Ultimate Dragoon's AR reappearing.
Make: Slasher Driger RS145WD(Rubber Shield 145)
Blaze Dranzer CD core drive

Boosting Dragoon BR boosting rotation
The "Try-" series:

Dune Scorpio DF125SF
Face Bolt: A yellow Scorpio face on black.
Energy Ring: Scorpio - The existing clear wheel in pearlised opaque yellow.
Fusion Wheel: Dune - A metal wheel that is a bit wider than Hell but actually fairly light due to being mostly free space. A tubular outer ring is attached by 3 thin helicopter blades to the tiny main body of the wheel, all of which are angled to produce the most possible downforce. The fact that most of the weight is in the outer ring makes this more effective. Unpainted.
Spin Track: Downforce 125 - A 125 height DF track (little more to say). Similar colouring to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Semi Flat - Like the existing part but in the colour of this beys' CW.

Wing Eagle J140B
Face Bolt: A red Aquila face on black.
Energy Ring: Eagle - The existing clear wheel in pearlised opaque terracotta.
Fusion Wheel: Wing - Similar to the existing wheel but with a significantly smaller main body exposing the PC core rather more, both fused to create a single wheel. Unpainted.
Spin Track: Jump 140 - A 140 height track that is similar in shape to M145. It contains a spring mechanism which allows it to burst open on a heavy hit (launch, wall or attack) for a one time jump, after which it would be approximately 70 height. Similar colouring to the energy ring.
Performance Tip: Ball - Like the existing part but in the colour of this beys' CW.

Strata Croc DS130FD
Face Bolt: A red crocodile face on black, similar in design to Gill.
Energy Ring: Croc - A clear wheel with protrusions similar to Horogium's but a bit wider (and thus less in number). Two crocodiles protrude from the top slightly, circling round so that the bottoms of their open mouths just touch their tails. Opaque Pearlised red in colour.
Fusion Wheel: Strata - Based off the Ray wheel, this one is rather similar in shape but lacks the gaps between the three parts, though it still joins in 3 places, and the bumps protrude further. In short, it's like a thicker version of Gaia Dragoon MS' non-free sub attack ring. Unpainted.
Spin Track: Dragon Saucer 130 - A central track that matches the colour of the clear wheel but is otherwise pretty much identical to that of SW130 with a dragon saucer sub part that sticks out only slightly less than the "claws" of C145. The sub part is coloured opaque black (non-pearlised).
Performance Tip: Flat Defense - A D tip with a flat center of the same width as SF's. Colored to match the CW.
Alligators aren't Crocodiles, and you forgot Tryhorn.
(Dec. 02, 2011  11:19 PM)Hazel Wrote: Alligators aren't Crocodiles, and you forgot Tryhorn.

I know that but does Hasbro? Plus, artistic license says they're one and the same.

Tryhorn?