Should WBO's layout be modified mith the current bey system

Poll: do u think we should have a new wbo layout

yes i would like the new layout
57.47%
no it should remain like this
42.53%
Total: 100% 87 vote(s)
(Jun. 15, 2011  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:22 PM)xlr8 Wrote: hey kai-v as u said that pic was not a good render so i searched the net took out a pic of bbp and modified it's pixels here's the pic in hd

[Image: bigbangpinanime.png]

That is a horrible render.

he he i remember kai-v u mentioned earlier that u have a good render of bbp can you please show us that as we r unable to get a good render
Well Galaxxy...I would say that I would like any colour for the layout except for red...red is so bright that it will divert our attention way too fast...'cool' colors like Blue, Purple or other such colors with a smaller wavelength than green will be better for the site's layout than red...at least for me...and yes...xlr8...that render of BBP is very good but I have to agree with Kai-V because if nothing is done to its edges and even the PC ring..then it will look much worse than the current Storm Pegasis as well
Bunnii, NOOO! the metallic grey on the sides is one of my favorite subtle touches to the site, just like the little spinning L-Drago. The last thing I wanna see is Ginga's ugly mug(not really ugly) on the side of every page. As of the banner, I think that the PC frame of BBP WOULDN'T ruin the color scheme if BBP was rendered in the same style as the SP that is currently present, since it wouldn't look as florescent as a normal picture. Oddly enough, I'm wondring what a Galaxy Pegasis would look like up there. Bad, I'm guessing? Also, anyone got a LDD spin animation? Not that I don't like LLD, but I was just wondering.

PS: I voted yes, I would LIKE a new layout, not yes, I think there must be a new layout or I shall virus the WBO and kill the mods.
(Jun. 18, 2011  9:35 PM)toatanu Wrote: Bunnii, NOOO! the metallic grey on the sides is one of my favorite subtle touches to the site, just like the little spinning L-Drago. The last thing I wanna see is Ginga's ugly mug(not really ugly) on the side of every page. As of the banner, I doubt that the PC frame of BBP WOULDN'T ruin the color scheme if BBP was rendered in the same style as the SP that is currently present, since it wouldn't look as florescent as a normal picture. Oddly enough, I'm wondring what a Galaxy Pegasis would look like up there. Bad, I'm guessing? Also, anyone got a LDD spin animation? Not that I don't like LLD, but I was just wondering.

PS: I voted yes, I would LIKE a new layout, not yes, I think there must be a new layout or I shall virus the WBO and kill the mods.
Dude, you have to be joking. The WBO's layout if just fine, no need to virus things and kill people, jeez.

A banner and icon change would be nice, though,
you didnt read the post properly
I don't see why anybody wants anything to be changed. For those who voted 'yes', what voice do you have? I'm pretty sure the only people with a say are moderators. Especially Kai-V. She's the one in charge, what SHE says, goes, not what YOU want, xlr8. If she doesn't wanna change it, why fight and cry about wanting to HAVE the layout changed. She probably looks at this thread and laughs. But, I'm no Kai-V. I have NO say in what happens to this site. I just hope this site doesn't change. If it were to change, this site would be down for days, weeks, or even MONTHS, and I don't want to see that. Just... whatever. You don't need to read this post.
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:51 AM)♥ Wrote: you didnt read the post properly
LOLinfoplz. iduntunderstand
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:25 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I don't see why anybody wants anything to be changed. For those who voted 'yes', what voice do you have? I'm pretty sure the only people with a say are moderators. Especially Kai-V. She's the one in charge, what SHE says, goes, not what YOU want, xlr8. If she doesn't wanna change it, why fight and cry about wanting to HAVE the layout changed. She probably looks at this thread and laughs. But, I'm no Kai-V. I have NO say in what happens to this site. I just hope this site doesn't change. If it were to change, this site would be down for days, weeks, or even MONTHS, and I don't want to see that. Just... whatever. You don't need to read this post.

Ah, we are not a total democracy, but we are not dictators either ...
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:25 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I don't see why anybody wants anything to be changed. For those who voted 'yes', what voice do you have? I'm pretty sure the only people with a say are moderators. Especially Kai-V. She's the one in charge, what SHE says, goes, not what YOU want, xlr8. If she doesn't wanna change it, why fight and cry about wanting to HAVE the layout changed. She probably looks at this thread and laughs. But, I'm no Kai-V. I have NO say in what happens to this site. I just hope this site doesn't change. If it were to change, this site would be down for days, weeks, or even MONTHS, and I don't want to see that. Just... whatever. You don't need to read this post.

dude i think this that if people's majority is more to change wbo's layout i believe that mods are not that much arrogant that they will not going to do anything so that's why to see the majority of people i created this thread and i want all the people who visit this to tell more people about it so that they can too vote and we can finally have a result
The banner is cool. Keep it. Angry
I see it every time I use the internet and it's awesome.
I guess in such cases there should be at least 2/3rd majority and some of the committee members should also give their opinion in case anyone really wants to see a change in the layout...I voted for no because I like this layout but any change is welcome for me except for the layout's color combination. So if no one from the committee wants a change and if there isnt a huge majority..why change...people can adjust with this layout until it really becomes 'ancient' where there will be no option other than changing it
I actually really like the pre-release pegasis icons.... It's the unreleased, breakable design... So purrrrrty.
How about you make a new banner that includes plastics and idk some crummy 4D bey.
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:29 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:51 AM)♥ Wrote: you didnt read the post properly
LOLinfoplz. iduntunderstand

(Jun. 19, 2011  1:47 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  9:35 PM)toatanu Wrote: Bunnii, NOOO! the metallic grey on the sides is one of my favorite subtle touches to the site, just like the little spinning L-Drago. The last thing I wanna see is Ginga's ugly mug(not really ugly) on the side of every page. As of the banner, I think that the PC frame of BBP WOULDN'T ruin the color scheme if BBP was rendered in the same style as the SP that is currently present, since it wouldn't look as florescent as a normal picture. Oddly enough, I'm wondring what a Galaxy Pegasis would look like up there. Bad, I'm guessing? Also, anyone got a LDD spin animation? Not that I don't like LLD, but I was just wondering.

Dude, you have to be joking. The WBO's layout if just fine, no need to virus things and kill people, jeez.

A banner and icon change would be nice, though,

As ♥ said, you read it wrong. I said that voting "yes" meant I would like a new layout/new icons/banner, and it DIDN'T mean I would do something drastic if there isn't a site update or that I was forcing the mods/admin to change it.
I think what <3 meant is that he took the virus thing seriously, when it was obviously a joke.

For the record: Still think this is a dumb idea. Not keen on putting plastics on the banner because we currently don't have any plastics tourneys. If we do get them going again, we could incorporate plastics somewhere in the banner or layout to reference the history, but meh.
i cast my vote................................................................................................................................................ and said........................................................................................................................................................ a big NO
why?
because i like the colour scheme and i am only here 2 months so i dont think it should be changed
well please stop writing useless things that i don't want color scheme to be changed or what ever read the topic
"Should WBO's layout be modified mith the current bey system" it means the old beys should be changed to the new or current ones and u people just say i don't want scheme to be changed we r here talking about the bey change not about color scheme
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think what <3 meant is that he took the virus thing seriously, when it was obviously a joke.

For the record: Still think this is a dumb idea. Not keen on putting plastics on the banner because we currently don't have any plastics tourneys. If we do get them going again, we could incorporate plastics somewhere in the banner or layout to reference the history, but meh.
I knew the virus thing was a joke, but his post was difficult for me to understand. I thought he meant it like "You better change this layout or I will virus...etc." lol I still dont understand the post.

To sum it up, I never took it seriously, but at the same time wondering if HE was serious...
I'm not serious. As I said before, in short I sorta wanted it to change, but I'm NOT forcing anyone.
wow today i m really happy to see the new banner of wbo as it has got modified a million thanks to the mods to do this it looks really awesome i think that i have contributed to this as i got this idea and got many votes. i think this thread has served us and now it is of no more use. if mods want to block it then they can Smile