Should WBO's layout be modified mith the current bey system

Poll: do u think we should have a new wbo layout

yes i would like the new layout
57.47%
no it should remain like this
42.53%
Total: 100% 87 vote(s)
The WBO is like this since 2008?or 2007,no offense Bladeruler, but just imagine of Kai-V, or Kei, they have seen WBO like this for years, WBO should be like this, and MyBB, doesn't has advanced coloring options like other forums,which use phpBB or some other format.
That is it. We have been here since the beginning, and we do not find it boring yet.

Also, you all have to understand that the World Beyblade Organization has its characteristic colours as an organisation, so we cannot just make other themes which use other colours, that would lose its purpose ...
I agree with X1 and the others, the WBO layout should stay as it is. Kai-V and Kei worked really hard for it, so why change the theme? They both are great Signature makers here, in other words the best around?

Edit: A similar Ninja'd by Kai-V!
Hm, I already wrote it, but apparently I need to reiterate that Brad made the layout ...
yeah, leave it as the original, the original layout makes the real wbo....it even have memories who has long been a members....
That's understood, Kai-V Stupid. Just because Brad is now quite around this site, shouldn't we try to get his opinion on this topic?? I think it'll be better if we do try, coz I think the banner is the main problem....... On the other hand, I really dunno why do people even want to change the layout. Yes, even I would force the committee to change the layout, if it was bad, and an unpleasant sight for the eyes. But, this layout is awesome, and I actually see no special reason to bring in any changes, because we are here for beyblade, and not for a web beauty contest....
(May. 24, 2011  4:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That's understood, Kai-V Stupid. Just because Brad is now quite around this site, shouldn't we try to get his opinion on this topic?? I think it'll be better if we do try, coz I think the banner is the main problem....... On the other hand, I really dunno why do people even want to change the layout. Yes, even I would force the committee to change the layout, if it was bad, and an unpleasant sight for the eyes. But, this layout is awesome, and I actually see no special reason to bring in any changes, because we are here for beyblade, and not for a web beauty contest....

exactly...i think so to..why don't we ask on brad's opinion
The older layout was one which I would have asked to be changed because it looked a little 'ancient' for a site with more than 10000 users...but now with this blue layout...it is the best I cud have wanted..the colour is regarded as a cool colour and is therefore much better for the eyes than other vibrant colours...so I dont want this to change at all
i created this thread because the header of the site is now became old and the we can't contact brad as we r normal members and think that only moderators r able to contact brad so it's my request to the moderators that they please contact brad for his opinion
Dude, you know of the old saying right? Old is Gold. This place is awesome! The color scheme needs no change, and the banner..... Well, its just not required, you know....
I agree with Janstarblast...but I think that the banner is one thing which should never be changed..and so is the spinning LLD which appears when the post is being loaded..those two things are really the best part of the WBO layout(dunno if the LLD is included in it)..most of my friends whom I registered recently said the same about this site
yeah...why not some features or improve...try to make it more cool..this only a suggestion...
(May. 24, 2011  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is it. We have been here since the beginning, and we do not find it boring yet.

Also, you all have to understand that the World Beyblade Organization has its characteristic colours as an organisation, so we cannot just make other themes which use other colours, that would lose its purpose ...

I see, this makes sense then, other than this I see no reason to change it then.
(May. 24, 2011  5:03 PM)peace Wrote: yeah...why not some features or improve...try to make it more cool..this only a suggestion...

We have a suggest a feature thread, and other similar threads, if you have an.idea. Given that the wbo works fine as is, though, it'd require a great idea to be worthwhile, and the site is still limited by it's forum software.
"Try to make it more cool" is the vaguest instruction possible, after "thingy the thingy with the thingy". Maybe moreso as the definition of what's "cool" varies from person to person. Then there's the need for an air of professionality required. While flaming rotating skull .gif's might be cool to some people, it doesn't exactly say "professional organisation", does it?

And guys, considering Kai-v runs the WBO, while Brad, despite founding the site, doesn't work here any longer, I think her opinion is more relevant. She's explained why we can't change the colours, and the banner can't be "improved" without a proper render of BBP, which doesn't seem to exist. Even then, storm pegasis looks nice as is.

Honestly, that should be enough to settle the matter. By asking for the opinion of a guy who doesn't work here anymore (even though he did set it all up and is awesome etc etc), seems to me to be clutching at straws.
A proper render of Big Bang Pegasis exists, and I have it.
Ahh, cool. Expect a load of people to ask for an updated banner now though Uncertain
Hehe! Now I think Kai-V is really gonna change the banner.... If not, people are definitely gonna force her for a change.... But, I hope people don't force for a spinning L Drago Destroy, instead of that Lightning L Drago.....
Yeah LLD looks better than that grey LDD..anyways I dont think BBP will cause any problem to the banner except for that red PC ring .. i hope the banner gets the recolor version of Pegasis with the white PC ring..I wud want the recolor one at least
Great...the layout is changed! Although I did not wanted it to be changed Unhappy. Everywhere is ''I am a major fan of Brad'' Joyful_3!
(May. 25, 2011  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A proper render of Big Bang Pegasis exists, and I have it.

here is the pic of bbp in anime andplease try to make a new banner for wbo or please tell me that can i put the pic of bbp in place of storm pegasus in current banner

anyways here is the image of bbp

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l553...dez/lw.png
That is not a good render.
(May. 27, 2011  12:17 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A proper render of Big Bang Pegasis exists, and I have it.

here is the pic of bbp in anime andplease try to make a new banner for wbo or please tell me that can i put the pic of bbp in place of storm pegasus in current banner

hey! that's my bbp!

also, the bbp there isnt properly rendered,as to what kai-v said
(May. 27, 2011  1:24 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  12:17 PM)bladeruler Wrote:

hey! that's my bbp!

ya dude it's ur bbp

so kai-v please show us the rendered pic of bbp

also, the bbp there isnt properly rendered,as to what kai-v said
(May. 26, 2011  1:01 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: Great...the layout is changed! Although I did not wanted it to be changed Unhappy. Everywhere is ''I am a major fan of Brad'' Joyful_3!

Really!? I never noticed it! Still I did see a bit of difference in the text of posts. I thought it was because I've zoomed my browser....
I don't see any change, what are you talking about ?