Should I Risk Deleting The Beyblade App?

So I want to try playing it again (mostly just joining and destroying Battle Leagues), but I have too many friends in the game (because I was on Fun With The Bugs’ channel before) and I can’t. So should I write down the restore code and risk it, or should I
keep it? (I have over 100 Million Points in the game)
Dude, keep it, you worked very hard on it.
Your choice at the end of the day Smile
(Feb. 22, 2020  9:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So I want to try playing it again (mostly just joining and destroying Battle Leagues), but I have too many friends in the game (because I was on Fun With The Bugs’ channel before) and I can’t. So should I write down the restore code and risk it, or should I

If you have that much coins, then keep it
ya keep it dude don't lose all that hard work
(Apr. 01, 2020  11:22 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  9:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So I want to try playing it again (mostly just joining and destroying Battle Leagues), but I have too many friends in the game (because I was on Fun With The Bugs’ channel before) and I can’t. So should I write down the restore code and risk it, or should I

If you have that much coins, then keep it

No, no, no. That’s how many Blader Points I have.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  11:22 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: If you have that much coins, then keep it

No, no, no. That’s how many Blader Points I have.
Oh, it’s still more than me
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:41 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No, no, no. That’s how many Blader Points I have.
Oh, it’s still more than me
I believe it’s the most in the world.
Don't do you work hard on that
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:45 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: Don't do you work hard on that

He probably does

What level are you
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:50 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:45 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: Don't do you work hard on that

He probably does

What level are you
99. The amount of points you have, the level you are. But it doesn’t go higher. You only need 2-3 million I think for 99. Thankfully, I have 100 Million.
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:04 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  12:29 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: 99. The amount of points you have, the level you are. But it doesn’t go higher. You only need 2-3 million I think for 99. Thankfully, I have 100 Million.

Wow I am only level 57😆
That’s not too bad. The level up rewards suck.
Edit: I am only level 70

(Apr. 02, 2020  2:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:04 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Wow I am only level 57😆
That’s not too bad. The level up rewards suck.

True 👍
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:05 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Edit: I am only level 70

(Apr. 02, 2020  2:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s not too bad. The level up rewards suck.

True 👍
Have the rewards changed? Or is it still dual layers like it was when I played?
i dont think u should risk it thats a lot of hard work
if you want to... just be sure to write down Restore Code
I’m enjoying the app less and I moved to rivals. The mechanics are re used and aren’t as cool as they were when it first released. If maybe their budget got increased on the game. And made launching styles, the beyblades able to hit the walls, and stadium outs. That would be cool. But we can’t have the Nintendo switch game in mobile
I guess you could since there is a restore code

Plus I'm really good just private message me your name if ur up for a battle also private message the bey and level u will use so I can keep it fair
Go for it, just don't forget the restore code because that's a lot of progress to be wasted.
(Jul. 18, 2020  3:05 AM)HeroEli Wrote: Go for it, just don't forget the restore code because that's a lot of progress to be wasted.

Look at the date before saying something in the thread