Should Apple release a Beyblade iPhone Game?

(May. 19, 2011  11:20 PM)giraffeman Wrote: That would be AWESOME!

No, no it would not.
ALL Beyblade games in the past have been IMO, horrible. Take example on the "newest" additions to the club for the Wii and DS!
They.
Were.
Horrible.
No, this is a bad idea.
Horrible idea, No NO No. I think not, Just ignorant!
Why would they do this? Why wouldn't they make a game that appeals to more people than ONLY the Beyblade Community? To be honest, this thread doesn't really have a purpose.
Apple doesn't make video games, and Beyblade games are bad enough as it is with precise control methods. They will only become worse on platforms like iOS.
i only bought tyhe beyblade games for the exclusive beys.they were terrible.
I don't know if I should be posting on this thread because my username is ironic to it! XD But seriously, Beyblade should be kept limited to real life and not virtual.
yes they should it wil be awesome
(May. 20, 2011  1:42 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: No to game, yes to WBO app.

WBO APP getting close to the time where I will share some screenshots!

Apple does not make IOS games. It would take one heck of an indie developer to make an IOS game for BeyBlade. Not to mention the licensing fees are attrocious. It costs about $30,000 to license the rights for the BeyBlade name, plus Apple takes there little cut from the sale, in order to make ANY money, youd have to sell the game for about $800 a pop to each active member of WBO.
I understand there are beyblade fans outside of this site, just putting that into prespective.
Well i would be fine with a WBO IPhone app, But there not making that any day so they shouldent make one!
WBO Iphone app is quite offtopic everything that you will say on this topic has probably been said already on the other thread therefore it's really quite unnecessary.

Furthermore you can get the google-resize version of WBO which is done automatically on many smart phones/sony ericssons.
No, they should not. In my opinion, motion controls would be used, and it would be so hard to use seeing that the DS Versions use tap, and they're horrible.
Well it isn't totally up to apple but people who make apps. It will definately be carp unless somebody compies the Ninjago apps code.

WBO imo is kinda worthless seeing on how if you are going on the app u pretty much need internet connection unless there is a offline mode. If you have internet connetion then why not just go on safari as I am doing. Sure it is easier on a app but meh....

Offline mode-You can just see old posts old threads and everything that has been on the website before you lost internet connection.

I guess previous would be a better word over "old".
(May. 20, 2011  1:46 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I don't know if I should be posting on this thread because my username is ironic to it! XD But seriously, Beyblade should be kept limited to real life and not virtual.

But wait they have Beybladebattles.com so HAHAHAHA
Yeah.
And it's even worse than the game...
Also successful necro was successful.
Hah, I'm on WBO right now on my IPod, so yeah it's keen.

The game would suck, unless the bey follows the finger and different metal wheels mean different recoil levels, and you can battle world wide, and gain points that would be keen.

Ah and the best bit, make your character
Yes, that it could be the best bit; however, the WBO takes not a virtual and limited user can play. A lot had been thinking about it. But today, it might be good to continue the process of it so that it will take a nice connection into other community.
I really think they should make a Beyblade iPhone game, I mean if you recall from the Beyblade Cyber Pegasus DS game, it was short, easy, and yet boring. Also, beybladebattles.com/ca was pretty lame because they made my Earth BullGB145CS a stamina type, also Lightning L Drago's clear wheel and Metal wheel are interchangeable with right spin beys.
(May. 19, 2011  11:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Why would they do this? Why wouldn't they make a game that appeals to more people than ONLY the Beyblade Community? To be honest, this thread doesn't really have a purpose.

Then why is it still open?????