Shoes

Tamer Brad Wrote:[Image: CAT1_ITEM4_no-logo-green.jpg]

Now that's a cool pair of sneakers.

One of my buddies has a pair of those, only with pink laces, I think.

Right now, I wear black Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. Fresh indeed.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Right now, I wear black Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. Fresh indeed.

As I never have really worn Converses and want this kind, I was wondering about these. Are they comfortable? Do they have nice outer soles for running and for grip?

LOL THAT ALLIGATOR/CROCODILE PAIR IS HOT carp.
bugturtles Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Right now, I wear black Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. Fresh indeed.

As I never have really worn Converses and want this kind, I was wondering about these. Are they comfortable? Do they have nice outer soles for running and for grip?

No, Chucks are not comfortable at first. Once you break them in they're fine, but expect blisters the first week or so. lol
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:wore loafers today (with a suit)

HOLY carp I HAVE BLISTERS ON BOTH MY ANCLES AND IT HURTS SO carp MUCH jkfdsfhdskfdsfsfsdsfssfdsfdsreer ;_;

Probably means you didn't get a good fit. Either that, or you need to change your socks.
guess it was because i wore below-ancle socks. lol
Those alligator shoes are awesome because at least they're visually interesting.
I'm a total shoe carp and i'll be the first to admit it.

1 pair of grey converse low-cut Chucks.
1 pair of Brown Nike Skate shoes (Name escapes me at the moment)
1 pair of Grey and Black Vans slip-ons
1 pair of black Etnies callicuts
1 pair of Nike Air Zooms

Yeah, I have a lot of shoes...Pinching_eyes
Black Dranzer.exe Wrote:I'm a total shoe carp and i'll be the first to admit it.

1 pair of grey converse low-cut Chucks.
1 pair of Brown Nike Skate shoes (Name escapes me at the moment)
1 pair of Grey and Black Vans slip-ons
1 pair of black Etnies callicuts
1 pair of Nike Air Zooms

Yeah, I have a lot of shoes...>_<

That's a lot of sneakers.
bugturtles Wrote:

I don't think they are very comfy at all and they fall apart. lol
bugturtles Wrote:As I never have really worn Converses and want this kind, I was wondering about these. Are they comfortable? Do they have nice outer soles for running and for grip?

Never ever run on them and never ever expect them to grip.

They're fine for walking though.

Also, converses have nothing on Levi's.

Silver Kane Wrote:guess it was because i wore below-ancle socks. lol

Hence proven, you're asking for trouble.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:Just bought:
[Image: IMG_2446.jpg]
quite happy =)

Now those are sweet.
la la delete posts

obviously you can't make jokes about anything
Artie Wrote:la la delete posts

just don't want to derail the thread Lips_sealed sorry. anyway, i deleted the wrong post first (was going to delete the second image you posted) so i just did away with the whole thing
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:la la delete posts

just don't want to derail the thread Lips_sealed sorry. anyway, i deleted the wrong post first (was going to delete the second image you posted) so i just did away with the whole thing

k dog
[Image: 6je6pl5.gif]
i hate that show
AnnieDuck Wrote:[Image: 2593142.jpg] <3

You don't need to be any taller. D:

I wear mostly skate shoes, but I have a pair of ballet flats that I wear whenever the weather is nice enough and I don't feel like wearing socks. I mostly shop at Payless since I really don't care what I put on my feet, as long as it's comfortable.
Oh, and I buy from thrift stores too, but that's mostly for shoes to butcher more than anything~
i will not stop until i am taller than melissa
ahahahahaha gaymo