World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Shoes - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Shoes (/Thread-Shoes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Shoes - delete this account kthx - Dec. 27, 2007

Hmm, shoes. Shoes are good. Yeah.

What kind of shoes/footwear do you wear?

I wear black converse but I am buying a pair of DC skate shoes in the next couple of days because the converse are hurting my feet.

:]

RE: Shoes - AnnieDuck - Dec. 27, 2007

I never wear flat shoes.

RE: Shoes - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2007

I wear real shoes:

[Image: 5089-297318-p.jpg]

I can't help but feel that sneakers are for little kids and people with no real stylistic direction.

RE: Shoes - Elmo - Dec. 27, 2007

I have like 2 pairs of tennis shoes, and 1 pair I wear frequently. They're some Lonsdale brand that I got in England. Grin

RE: Shoes - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 27, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:I wear real shoes:

[Image: 5089-297318-p.jpg]

I can't help but feel that sneakers are for little kids and people with no real stylistic direction.

not all of us want to wear boots. some just want stuff to protect our feet.

also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

Artie Wrote:some just want stuff to protect our feet.

see: no stylistic direction, if you only want them for practical purposes

also why does everyone like that video

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:some just want stuff to protect our feet.

see: no stylistic direction, if you only want them for practical purposes

also why does everyone like that video

wait what?

and because its awesome

i said sneakers make me think people have no stylistic direction, and if you only want something to "protect your feet" that would indicate that you indeed don't have any stylistic direction

RE: Shoes - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 27, 2007

I love black converse. I am currently in the process of trying to find gray converse to go with my sexy carp Juicy Couture sweater. I have a pair of Brown DCs. New Balance sneakers are good for playing manhunt.

RE: Shoes - G - Dec. 27, 2007

[Image: 664818_z.jpg]

And these, but with blue instead.
[Image: 34179542_z.jpg]

RE: Shoes - delete this account kthx - Dec. 27, 2007

I like converse and Dc skate shoes because they look really good to me. I have tried Dc's on and they are like slippers. haha.

[Image: 58048dc_robdyrdek_whtblk.jpg]

I was thinking of getting these ones.

RE: Shoes - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 27, 2007

I saw these DC snowboarding boots one time. They were like the most awesome pair of boots ever.

Tamer Brad Wrote:i said sneakers make me think people have no stylistic direction, and if you only want something to "protect your feet" that would indicate that you indeed don't have any stylistic direction

right

because if i don't want to wear boots, but simple shoes that i like the look of, i have no stylistic direction?

get off your high horse

Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:i said sneakers make me think people have no stylistic direction, and if you only want something to "protect your feet" that would indicate that you indeed don't have any stylistic direction

right

because if i don't want to wear boots, but simple shoes that i like the look of, i have no stylistic direction?

get off your high horse

no

you said "protect your feet", not "I like the look of them"

stop trying to push me onto this high horse, i hate heights

RE: Shoes - delete this account kthx - Dec. 27, 2007

ugh..guys..

Also, Elmo, Longsdale are quite popular here in the Uk

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

right

get off your high horse

no

you said "protect your feet", not "I like the look of them"

stop trying to push me onto this high horse, i hate heights

so you think i just go into a store and randomly pick out shoes? that i spend money on shoes that I don't like the look of?

really? really?

but whatever. having a differing opinion to yours means its the wrong one.

RE: Shoes - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 27, 2007

umm speaking the truth, I would never want to be spotted wearing those shoes brad; i just dont like how they look.

i've never had a problem with sneakers. i'm going out pretty soon to buy a pair with some cool design, skate shoes usually look the best.

Ugh, Artie, stop trying to turn this into an argument. I don't like sneakers. You're free to like sneakers. You're getting mad at me for having an opinion that's negative towards them. :\ That's how I see them, but I realize it's subjective subject matter.

And some people really do buy clothes without putting thought into what they look like. It's not like/dislike, just apathy.

yeah... some people just prefer different looks. i guess i just didn't appreciate the comment that if you wear sneakers you have no style.

then again i'm more offended that you hate the shoes video

Tamer Brad Wrote:Ugh, Artie, stop trying to turn this into an argument. I don't like sneakers. You're free to like sneakers. You're getting mad at me for having an opinion that's negative towards them. :\ That's how I see them, but I realize it's subjective subject matter.

And some people really do buy clothes without putting thought into what they look like. It's not like/dislike, just apathy.

i'm not mad at you for hating sneakers. i don't care.

it's the attitude that your style is absolute, and everything else is "for little kids and people with no fashion"

RE: Shoes - Roan - Dec. 27, 2007

Oh my gawd shoeth

Roan Wrote:Oh my gawd shoeth

these shoes cost 300 dollars

these shoes cost 300 dollars

these shoes cost 300 carp dollars

lets GET EM

RE: Shoes - Roan - Dec. 27, 2007

I think you have too many shoes

(SHUTUP)

(SHUTUP)

(SHUTUP)

(SHUTUP)

Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Ugh, Artie, stop trying to turn this into an argument. I don't like sneakers. You're free to like sneakers. You're getting mad at me for having an opinion that's negative towards them. :\ That's how I see them, but I realize it's subjective subject matter.

i'm not mad at you for hating sneakers. i don't care.

it's the attitude that your style is absolute, and everything else is "for little kids and people with no fashion"

I tend to use hyperbole when stating my opinions because I'm pretty steadfast about them. Lips_sealed That, and I find sneakers incredibly uncomfortable.

stupid boy

stupid boy

lets gets some shoes

LETS PARTY