Shoes

Y'all might have good taste in shoes... but I guarantee my shoes taste better.

[Image: nikeshoe.jpg?t=1279805286]
Daegor are you like extremely hungry?

You keep posting these pictures of Burgers and Pizza and keep making me want to go out and snack like there's no tomorrrow. xD
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:37 PM)MaxL Wrote: Daegor are you like extremely hungry?

You keep posting these pictures of Burgers and Pizza and keep making me want to go out and snack like there's no tomorrrow. xD

Actually, yeah. I'm eating breakfast as we speak (type?).

On topic of shoes, I have a three pairs, but I don't really know how to describe them. My athletic shoes are Nike Airs or something like that. That's all I know.
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:41 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:37 PM)MaxL Wrote: Daegor are you like extremely hungry?

Actually, yeah. I'm eating breakfast as we speak (type?).

On topic of shoes, I have a three pairs, but I don't really know how to describe them. My athletic shoes are Nike Airs or something like that. That's all I know.

Hahahaha, that's great.

I prefer skater shoes, it's more of a comfort thing. Yet my friend always complains about how once Z-Day hits that I'm gonna be carp because they aren't good for running.
I have about 11 or so pairs....
- 2 saucony pairs for sport (sneakers)
- 2 nike low tops
- 1 white adidas high top
- red Nike dunks, high top (with stars)
- silver Dino jr dunks, high top
- some black "formal shoes"
- black and white checkered rabens
- red high top chucks
- A "G-unit" pair of shoes
- A K-Swiss pair.
Recently been really into A-life footwear.

I have a pair of orange leather hightops and a pair of interesting suade hightops from them.

And I got a pair of limitied edition Chinese New Year puma hightops, which I posted in my last post..
but heres a pic:
http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/productdet...=322574816

And here are the A-life kicks I got:
http://www.freshnessmag.com/2009/08/11/a...e-shepard/
(I have the dark grey suede and blue pair, 2nd from the left)
Great shoes!

But If you are looking for a great shoes (comfortable,durable, casual and very cheap) look at this http://www.grapiq.fatcow.com/caribu/cari...s/GRIS.jpg
I know the pic is horrible.

But you need to prove them. The sole of the shoes is vulcanized with the top, and chamoise make it impermeble to water and snow.

It´s the best option for canadians (which are the mayority here), those shoes are made in mexico
what lovely blanket statements you've made

Clearly, they're walking shoes ... but they don't look particularly great, tbh.
(Jul. 27, 2010  8:05 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: Great shoes!

But If you are looking for a great shoes (comfortable,durable, casual and very cheap) look at this http://www.grapiq.fatcow.com/caribu/cari...s/GRIS.jpg
I know the pic is horrible.

But you need to prove them. The sole of the shoes is vulcanized with the top, and chamoise make it impermeble to water and snow.

It´s the best option for canadians (which are the mayority here), those shoes are made in mexico

You could just get a pair of Timberlands which are infinitely cooler.
Ok I know the design isn´t very cool, but you feel a better walking than a Nike or a New Balance shoe.

Cpt.Squirrel: Which are the timberland?
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:42 PM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: Ok I know the design isn´t very cool, but you feel a better walking than a Nike or a New Balance shoe.

Cpt.Squirrel: Which are the timberland?

Timberlands are kinda the same style of shoe... they are pretty popular here in the USA.
http://www.timberland.com/shop/index.jsp..._shoes:TBL

The shoes you posted look ok... but since I live in a place where there is no snow, and barely any rain, I don't need all purpose weather shoes... and those A-life shoes I posted in my last post are amazingly comfortable...
(Jul. 27, 2010  8:05 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: It´s the best option for canadians (which are the mayority here), those shoes are made in mexico

The best option for "Canadians" LOL wow

(Jul. 27, 2010  5:42 PM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: Ok I know the design isn´t very cool, but you feel a better walking than a Nike or a New Balance shoe.

So you are suggesting those shoes for hikers or "walkers" then? Because I'm sure many people would not use those as their casual shoes...
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:51 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  8:05 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: It´s the best option for canadians (which are the mayority here), those shoes are made in mexico

The best option for "Canadians" LOL wow

So you are suggesting those shoes for hikers or "walkers" then? Because I'm sure many people would not use those as their casual shoes...

I know I wouldn't. I would never wear hiking boots out in public. I would rather just wear a pair of sneakers and not look like I'm 12 years old and only have one pair of shoes.
Aqua believe those shoes can work for both conditions (casual and hikers/walkers), as well I prefer the italian design of the Daegor42 shoe XD
I wear Adidas shoes. They also help run faster,'coz I don't run very fastUnhappy
i wear my old tennis shoes they are cool
Hah, not a fan of how "sneakery" the soles are though. Look pretty interesting?
They're much nicer in person. I rarely wear them though...

These are what I wear most of the time but in black:

[Image: f13-066.jpg]
Those are a lot nicer c:
I still like my shoes better. They were delicious.
I ordered the clear converse now lol. eagerly awaiting them in the mail Cool
About two years back, I used to be the illest sneaker head. But then I realized later on that I could have about only two or three pairs of shoes and be content instead of spending mad dough. The main shoes I wear nao is Vans Skate-Hi's in black and Nike 6.0's in orange and white. Lowtop.
Nike Air Jordan 1 I Old Love Beginning Moments Package BMP White / Black / Varsity Red

[img][Image: 100901092441845211.jpg][/img]

What do you think about this one ? Can get this one in France ?
(Sep. 01, 2010  8:25 AM)FrenchBlader Wrote: Nike Air Jordan 1 I Old Love Beginning Moments Package BMP White / Black / Varsity Red

[img][Image: 100901092441845211.jpg][/img]

What do you think about this one ? Can get this one in France ?
those are awesom Eee