Jul

Shin LA Burst Standard 7-2-22 (Hasbro Pro Series Stadium experimental event)

South Pasadena, CA
Orange Grove Park
815 Mission St
  We will meet at the gazebo area
02:00PM on 07/02/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

Venue fee goes towards gazebo rental

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: OTCpgF0.jpg]

We will meet and play at the Green X.  The red dot 🔴 is just below the green X, which is location we can meet and register before our gazebo rental starts at 2:00PM. 

PLEASE READ!!!

This is a Burst Standard event using the 3on3 first stage rule set and we will be playing in the Hasbro Pro Series Stadium.  Also for this event, a beyblade is only considered knocked out if it lands in one of the the 4 pockets and cannot escape the pocket.  A beyblade that bounces back into play from a pocket or any part of the stadiums walls is still considered to be in play.  The play area is the entire stadium.  Please refer to the rulebook link below to review the game play rules for the event:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Challonge Links:

1st stage
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/zdyq9nun

Finals
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/y9ayyj

Prize: 

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online coupon code for products on MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online coupon code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.
  • 1st Place: $30 USD Coupon Code
Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below in regards to COVID 19. 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

http://cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pag...-2020.aspx

http://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#county-status

WBO Tournament info:

If you have a question about the tournament, please post it in this tournament thread.  Generally, that is the quickest way to get an answer.  Also, please read through the tournament thread as your question may have already been answered.  Private messages are inefficient as many members ask the same questions.  

* Please be aware of the new community rules. Registering for the tournament and not showing up is a Tournament Violation. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

Event Schedule
1:30PM-1:50 PM Registration 
1:50PM-2:00PM Bracket Set-up
2:00PM Announcements and Tournament Starts.

*Tournaments can last up to 5 hours
**Please meet for registration at the red dot shown on the map above. 
***Once the registration concludes, players cannot be added.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 01, 2022  1:14 AM)BeyBlader9000 Wrote: Hello all. My son (12 years) and I will be showing up at the tournament to check it out.  He is a fan of beyblades but has no one to play with. Ever. So he’s excited to meet other bleyders.
We won’t be able to arrive on time but I am planning on taking him so we can watch part of the tournament and spin some blades off on our own somewhere.  Is this cool?
Do you guys have a Facebook group or Instagram I can check out? Thanks.

Let it RIP.
Hello,

This is fine and he is welcome to come.  The WBO has a Facebook page I believe.
(Jul. 01, 2022  1:14 AM)BeyBlader9000 Wrote: Hello all. My son (12 years) and I will be showing up at the tournament to check it out.  He is a fan of beyblades but has no one to play with. Ever. So he’s excited to meet other bleyders.
We won’t be able to arrive on time but I am planning on taking him so we can watch part of the tournament and spin some blades off on our own somewhere.  Is this cool?

Let it RIP.

Sadly when the tournament sign ups are over nobody else can join but when I am in middle of my battles I will definitely battle your son to welcome him. When you get there either look for somebody with a shirt that says Victory on it or ask for DratiniKing10 and I will come and play with your son when I am not in the middle of my battles.
Hello is there a rule that you cannot take apart db launcher to change spin or is that allowed?
(Jul. 01, 2022  7:04 PM)Valtshucool Wrote: Hello is there a rule that you cannot take apart db launcher to change spin or is that allowed?
You are allowed to switch the spin of your db launcher in between rounds, or anytime really. Thats why its dual spin.

Let it RIP.

Hello,
I am Dante and I am 11.  Like your son, I do not have anyone to play with.  This is my first tournament.  If your son wants, I can play with him after the tournament or between but I have no idea how this works.  Hope we can meet up.
(Jul. 01, 2022  10:58 PM)DanteOpunui Wrote:

Let it RIP.

Hello,
I am Dante and I am 11.  Like your son, I do not have anyone to play with.  This is my first tournament.  If your son wants, I can play with him after the tournament or between but I have no idea how this works.  Hope we can meet up.
Hi Dante I can help with tournaments. So basically we have to sign in around 1:30PM - 1:50PM but if somebody gets there after the registration they sadly aren't able to participate. It will be a Swiss tournament meaning everyone fights in 4 or 5 matches depending if you get a by or not. This is my third tournament and my real name is Andrew. I will definitely battle you and Beyblader's son when I am not in the middle of my battles. When you want to battle just look for somebody wearing a shirt that says Victory on it or ask for DratiniKing10 and I will come battle you and Beyblader's son. I hope you enjoy your first tournament and I wish you best of luck. I hope we battle.

Let it RIP.

Your son can use any spare stadiums for casual battles against other participants waiting for their turn.
(Jul. 01, 2022  1:27 AM)Great. My son is beyond excited Shindog Wrote:

Let it RIP.
Hello,

This is fine and he is welcome to come.  The WBO has a Facebook page I believe.

(Jul. 01, 2022  7:48 AM)DratiniKing10 Wrote:

Let it RIP.

Sadly when the tournament sign ups are over nobody else can join but when I am in middle of my battles I will definitely battle your son to welcome him. When you get there either look for somebody with a shirt that says Victory on it or ask for DratiniKing10 and I will come and play with your son when I am not in the middle of my battles.

Darn. Looks like I’m having trouble replying to individual responses. So I will post here. Thanks Dante, shindog, and darantiniking for your responses. My son is beyond exciting to go today. See you all there!
Sorry I’m asking this so late, but for the launcher it’s alright if you take off the grip, or switch the launcher’s position in between battles right?
(Jul. 02, 2022  5:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sorry I’m asking this so late, but for the launcher it’s alright if you take off the grip, or switch the launcher’s position in between battles right?

Yes, we have allowed this in the past.
The matches for event have now been processed.