Shido's Graphics Shop and Showcase

Poll: Is My Editing Good?

Yeah, It's great!
64.29%
Yeah, it's ok. Still needs improvment though.
21.43%
No, stop trying.
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
SHIDO'S GRAPHICS SHOP AND SHOWCASE

Hello everyone, I'm Shido, and welcome to Shido's Graphics Shop and Showcase! Here, practically all graphics-oriented requests can be asked for! Banners, avatars, signatures, you name it! That's not all, though, here, I'll also be sharing some of my best graphics work, too! Anyhow, I'll get on to a couple of details! Let's begin:

So, how long have you been doing graphics work, Shido?

As of May 2013, I have began working on my graphics, generally all being Youtube-based, though. As of December 2013 however, I have been open to doing avatars and signatures for this forum. Since then, I continued to improve much more, generally getting positive feedback; hopefully that shall continue!

Pending Requests
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
~ Hato Bokkun's Signature
~ BeyBouncer's Signature
~ Cup's Signature

Now's the time, request on!
Awesome work there Midnight! I really should update mine.

May I ask though, do you ever do colors ones? It really doesn't matter. I really like your style Midnight.

Also, is it OK if I use this as samples in our signature shop?
(Feb. 10, 2014  5:18 PM)" L Wrote: Awesome work there Midnight! I really should update mine.

May I ask though, do you ever do colors ones? It really doesn't matter. I really like your style Midnight.

Also, is it OK if I use this as samples in our signature shop?
No, not really. xd Thanks! Also, yeah go ahead, use these in our shop! Smile
I'm no GFX expert, but what I've noticed is that your signatures and avatars have very similar textured backgrounds and most have a pretty similar color scheme. I would get more advanced program so you can try out new designs and styles in the future.
Hey, cool work. Why italics?
Yeah, basically what The Supreme One said, try new styles.

Also, a mod recently closed Aquamarines shop cuz he already had a showcase and the mod said that he only needed one...
Okay DK, Tri closed it because I already had a gallery.
Anyway, aside from this talk between DK and Aquamarine, I love this! Like the supreme one said, try new styles but these are still great! I also was surprised you used the sig you made for me as a part of the gallery, haha!
Hey everyone,

for the next hour or so, I'll be reviving this thread, by adding more examples of mine, that I haven't already uploaded.

Enjoy!
Just officially updated this thread, not only being a graphics showcase one with new examples, but a shop, too!

Cup Wrote:Can i request something ?

Yup, go ahead. Smile
I want a black n white Signature BTW here are the details :

photo(s) : Any sad anime boy .
Background : as you like it to be .
Size : Same as your current signature .
Text : Cup (use any font , but it should be cool) .
Sorry, But when I will get my signature ?
Oh, I did want to ask you, are you sure that there isn't any anime boy in specific you'd like on it?
(Nov. 23, 2014  3:17 PM)Shido Wrote: Oh, I did want to ask you, are you sure that there isn't any anime boy in specific you'd like on it?
Then put on any anime boy !
(Nov. 23, 2014  4:46 PM)Cup Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2014  3:17 PM)Shido Wrote: Oh, I did want to ask you, are you sure that there isn't any anime boy in specific you'd like on it?
Then put on any anime boy !
You should post a link to a render to the "anime boy" you would like..
[Image: Cup_Signature_Option_One_WBO_Signature.png]

Here you go, @[Cup] ! Be sure to give credit and enjoy!
Hi, Can I have a Donate button like this for my blog ?
Okay, I'll try to work on it soon.

I also received your other PM about the signature I made you, too. Right now, I have multiple people and their requests to get back to, so you're gonna need to wait a little longer, mate.
Hey homes need a sig stat

SizeConfusedame size as yours

ImageGaspcean Waves

Text:CLASSIK

Could you make it like bankrolls where there is a red border with a black and white effect? thanks homes

(please make a avatar with it as well Wink )
Okay, here you go! Hopefully you like them! Smile

[Image: Classik_Ocean_Avatar.png]

[Image: Classik_Request.png]

Please give credit, I'd really appreciate it!
Yo,

Could I please have a sig and an avatar?

Thanks Wink
I would like a sig!

Size: same size as yours, that size is perfect.
Picture: http://imgur.com/ffK5mbI (maximum resize time.)
Text: Beyblade Squad
Font: Arial Black (in bold)
Hey Midnight, I am interested in a sig, are you still doing request?