Sets you want to see come true.

Naw, I just felt it was a little hard to believe, and figured we could haggle rather than flat out 30. Gotta be smart about these things!

Only issue with the Royal Set is that they wouldn't recolor Ariel 2. I reallllly want that base in not-crumbling plastic!
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:32 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:18 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: Uwik Isn't it meant to be in the beyblade random thoughts?

Yes, that's what he meant.

InfinityBlader Wrote:Imagine if we focus the sunlight to the opponent's eyes+LED sight... Love this idea though

.. I have to respond to this ..

That is a bad, bad idea. Would you really want to compromise someones eye-sight?
Lol, I mean the golden grip is a good idea, if I really did it than I might end up going to jail. If it's all golden than it would make you feel like a VIP
Another couple of ideas for sets

HMS Tip-Changers Special Set
includes:
Dranzer MS
Dranzer MF
Samurai Changer MS
Bloody Devil MS
Shining God MS
Dark Leopard MS
HMS Dual Shooter
HMS Customize Grip

HMS Metal Tips Special Set
includes:
Wyvern DJ
Advance Averazer
Advance Striker
Death Gargoyle MS
Sea Dragon
HMS Dual Shooter
HMS Customize Grip
a legendary blader pack 10 beys recolored with 4 launchers
Clash of the brothers set: Omega Dragonis, Fang Leone, Divine Chimera, L-Drago Destroy. All in recolor.1 LR launcher.
(Sep. 22, 2012  10:59 AM)maxusleo Wrote: a legendary blader pack 10 beys recolored with 4 launchers

$200 sets don't sell too well.
(Sep. 22, 2012  10:59 AM)maxusleo Wrote: a legendary blader pack 10 beys recolored with 4 launchers

..too costy.
Some more set ideas

HMS Weighted Tips Dual Set
includes:
Sea Dragon
Dragoon MF
HMS Dual Shooter
HMS Customize Grip

Gaia Dragoon Legacy Set
includes;
Gaia Dragoon
Gaia Dragoon V
Gaia Dragoon G
Dark Gaia Dragoon
Gaia Dragoon MS
EZ Shooter Power Custom
Customize Grip
HMS Dual Shooter
HMS Customize Grip

EDIT: I forgot about Dark Gaia Dragoon, whoops! Tongue_out
a string launcher set. 4 string launchers
I would love to see:
A return of the plastics set where over the next year or so they update the original series to today's graphics and then rerelease all the non-limited edition plastic beys, no chance of it happening, but it would certainly allow all the people who missed plastics like 5? or 7? years ago to get a taste of what it was like when we first saw it
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:24 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Well they need a wolf pack with dark wolf, burn wolf, flame wolf and a zero g wolf.

yah!some one who wants wolves to come back to the world of beyblade!!!
@ thermalwofl3261: wtater888 forgot about the original Wolf D125B. Anyways some more set ideas...

Dark Series Set
includes:
all five Dark series Beyblades
Right-spin EZ Shooter
Customize Grip

Justice 5 Set
includes:
Apollon
Venus
Poseidon
Gigars
Zeus
Turbo Winder
EZ Shooter Power Custom
Customize Grip

Spin Gear System Grip Tips Set Act 1
includes:
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Dragoon Storm
Dragoon Fantom
Seaborg 1
Wolborg 2
Right-spin EZ Shooter
Left-spin EZ Shooter

Spin Gear System Grip Tips Set Act 2
includes:
Dragoon Victory
Dragoon Victory 2
Ariel/Wolborg 03
Ariel 2 (a recolor of it)
Right-spin EZ Shooter
Left-spin EZ Shooter
Customize Grip

an archer wolfen, gardian knight, scorching Phoenic with a 3 segment launcher grip.
How about this;

BeyPoint Grip Set
includes:
BeyPointer
BB-15 Launcher Grip
BeyPoint/Gan Gan Hobby Card
3 Segment Launcher Grip
Four Seasons Set? Pretty self explanatory for those who actually watch some beyblade anime...

L-Drago Blaze (All of them L-Drago's)
Pegasus Typhoon (All them Pegasus)

Definitely want to see a Maximum Series Set. (Basalt, Hell, 230, BD145, MF, Screw(you), EWD, Etc...
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:32 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: How about this;

BeyPoint Grip Set
includes:
BeyPointer
BB-15 Launcher Grip
BeyPoint/Gan Gan Hobby Card
3 Segment Launcher Grip

yeah that will be cool. but shouldn't it come with a string launcher to make it more cooler?
Hope you don't mind if I get all depressing and gloomy. I don't mean any offence, I'm just bored and sick and felt like this. Smile
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:21 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Dark Series Set
includes:
all five Dark series Beyblades
Right-spin EZ Shooter
Customize Grip
Eh, unrealistic. Plus, a set of five basically identical beyblades? Bleh.

Quote:Justice 5 Set
includes:
Apollon
Venus
Poseidon
Gigars
Zeus
Turbo Winder
EZ Shooter Power Custom
Customize Grip
I think there was a zeus set with a different launcher, that's the launcher I'd include with this set. However, again, most of those beys were put in random boosters for a reason.
Still, it would be cool.

Quote:Spin Gear System Rubber Tips Set Act 1
includes:
Dragoon Storm
Dragoon Fantom
Seaborg 1
Wolborg 2
Right-spin EZ Shooter
Left-spin EZ Shooter
You forgot Dragoon Grip Attacker.

Quote:Spin Gear System Rubber Tips Set Act 2
includes:
Dragoon Victory
Dragoon Victory 2
Ariel/Wolborg 03
Ariel 2 (a recolor of it)
Right-spin EZ Shooter
Left-spin EZ Shooter
Customize Grip
Should be Neo Left at this point. Also, Dragoon GT?
Not sure about Dragoon V - its tip feels, behaves, and wears like plastic, and any sense of rubber I get from it could very well be me subconsciously expecting it. I don't see any mention of rubber in the spin up guide book (though I haven't scoured it for mentions yet I've gone over what should be the relevant parts looking for the usual words (Grip, gum, or rubber), and while it may seem odd for them not to use a grip gimmick on a dragoon, Dragoon G also threw away the grip gimmick for a system gimmick, and grip was never used in the name of Magne Flat Base - but Magne was, further indicating they didn't bother with grip, and the clear plastic was chosen to show off the magnet gimmick.

Did I make this entire post just to post that last part? Maybe....
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: You forgot Dragoon Grip Attacker.

@ th!nk: Dragoon Grip Attacker isn't a Spin Gear System Beyblade, it is a 4-layer type Beyblade with the Spin Gear screwed in, to let you know. But if you want me to edit my last post to put in the old Grip Attacker, it's fine. Anyways...

More ideas for sets, and an idea for a Random Booster!

Random Booster Legends
gives a 1/9th chance of getting:
Aries 125D
Pisces D125BS
Stardust Pegasis 100RF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Fusion Hades AD145SWD

Escolpio Legacy Set
includes:
Escolpio WD145B
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Counter Escolpio 145D
Light Launcher 2

Aries Legacy Set
includes:
Aries 125D
Clay Aries ED145B
Rock Aries 145D
Rock Aries Black Ver. ED145D
Light Launcher 2

Nemesis Bladers Special Set
includes:
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF
Duo Uranus 230WD
BeyLauncher
3 Segment Launcher Grip
and a special comic detailing the origins of the Nemesis Bladers

(Sep. 23, 2012  4:56 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: You forgot Dragoon Grip Attacker.

@ th!nk: Dragoon Grip Attacker isn't a Spin Gear System Beyblade, it is a 4-layer type Beyblade with the Spin Gear screwed in, to let you know. But if you want me to edit my last post to put in the old Grip Attacker, it's fine. Anyways...

Mm, yes I know how every plastic beyblade is structured, trust me. I didn't notice the spin gear part of the name. Still, DGA deserved inclusion in one of those sets Tongue_out
@ th!nk: I edited my post. Anyways...

Libra Legacy Set
includes:
Libra DF145BS (Super Deck Set mold Libra Wheel)
Flame Libra T125ES
Infinity Libra GB145S
Light Launcher 2

MFB Zero-G Ultimate Collectors Set: Comes with every single Beyblade released in the MFB Zero-G era.
That'd cause so many problems, especially if there are anything other than respective, default parts. Also $300 price tag would likely follow.
Because that makes total sense from an economic standpoint...

There's no point in releasing a set with every single Zero-G beyblade, that would reduce sales for every other bey released. Certain beyblades can be released specially in sets, or a few pre-existing beys as well. But there is zero chance of having a set which includes every single Zero-G bey released. It's completely impractical.
I'd like a set that has Dark Night Dragoon, like the Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle Set. Of course it would come with a BeyLauncher/Zero G Beylauncher and a MSF custom set.

A set that has Ramdom Booster prize beys would be cool as well, but I guess that would ruin the point of buying random boosters.
(Sep. 21, 2012  2:20 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: I wanna see hasbro's ultimate dx set with duo,wing,guardian and a l/r launcher!

Same. Just I want a digital launcher with it. It would be awesome though.