ENTRY 2
[Image: ubuntulinux6.png]
Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 26 Votes
Entry 2: 11Votes

*Voting Closes on the 23rd of August*

I vote entry one.
The background is wicked and the colours really stand out and blend well. (:

I know it isn't much but where is the border on entry 2 ?
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:44 AM)blah Wrote: I vote entry one.
The background is wicked and the colours really stand out and blend well. Smile
I agree. Entry 1.
Definitely entry one. The use of brushes and the background is amazing. I praise whoever made that. Entry two was good but it just ain't my style so it does not get my vote.

Hat's off to both competitiors. Hard to make sigs of this level of awesomeness!
Xyo
Since the battle is posted early, could you please edit the OP to change the end date to the 23rd of August. Thanks Grin

Score check!

Entry 1: 3
Entry 2: 0
Entry 1 is more colorful and shiny with and rflection.
Entry ONE: It looks 3D with cool effects.
Entry 1's effects really take the cake.
Both are really nice but E1 stands out more and that is where my vote will be placed.
i vote for entry 1
A constant score check really isn't that necessary. Maybe at least after a few hours or something ?
I like entry two better

in entry 1, it seems there is no blending at all. But in entry 2, the colors match, and i like the idea of the person
I vote for entry 1 for the same reasons as what others said..but I dont quite like Ubuntu and Linux OS Tongue_out
Entry 1's 3D effects and color contrast is awesome. Everything, works. It grabs that futuristic feel that ubuntu is meant to be, the OS of the future. Entry 2 is great too, but I just think 1 is better. I congratulate both competitors for there excellent sigs.
Both entries are great, there's really no advice I could give to either signature, so I guess it's up to which appeals to the viewer more.

I have to go with entry 1, I'm not trying to just fit in with the crowd, but it's so nicely done. Congratulations to both artists, you both have completed great pieces of work.
Score Check!

Entry 1: 12
Entry 2: 0
I am going to vote for entry 1 tgere doesnt seem much to entry 2
Entry 1- Great Color Scheme and background and 3D looking symbol.
I vote for entry two because the colors look really cool
I would vote 2 but it is really bright while I like 1's color vote
Entry's 1... Its text placement is awesome
Entry 1. It all blends together and the text is placed excellently
Entry 1 gets my vote.
Amazing background. Also that 3D effect seems amazing.
Entry 2 is wonderful but hats off to the one who made entry 1. Both of you guys do deserve to reach the semi finals.