Semi Final 1 GFX Battle: NoodooSoup Vs Omega

Even though most go with 2, I don't go with the crowd. For me, 2 is a bit blury. ENTRY ONE for me.
i vote for entry 2 it has nce depth and good effects while entry 1 cant be compared i vote entry 2
I vote for entry 1...it is simple and it displays the Pokemon clearly unlike entry 2 where it is blurred
Both entries are amazing, no surprise from a semi-final. I have to vote for entry 1 though, entry 2 is just to dark, while i like the brushes and style that entry 1 was made with.
Entry 2 is quite poor in my opinion, it's too blurred and the colours just don't blend with Charizard at all. For all those people saying entry 1 shouldn't have used Zekrom, it doesn't really matter which Pokemon was chosen, it's the graphic editing that matters.

Entry 1 is far better, the colours match great, Zekrom stands out and it's eye catching. Everything is clear and not all over the place, unlike entry 2.

Entry 1 easily gets my vote.
Score check!

Entry 1: 7
Entry 2: 10
Entry 1 is simply amazing. The brushes used are awesome, that signature had to have taken quite a while to complete. I can't leave any negative feedback, it's just great.

Entry 2 isn't really original at all, and it's too dark in areas. The brushes towards the left seem out of place, and the colours don't really go well together.

Fyuuor, the artist didn't create the "fire" coming out of the Charizard's mouth, the original artist included that in the TCG card. .

Entry 2 hasn't really created much at all, while entry 1 really deserves a win for all it's effort. My vote is for entry 1.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:13 PM)Novae Rog Wrote: Entry 1 is simply amazing. The brushes used are awesome, that signature had to have taken quite a while to complete. I can't leave any negative feedback, it's just great.

Entry 2 isn't really original at all, and it's too dark in areas. The brushes towards the left seem out of place, and the colours don't really go well together.

Fyuuor, the artist didn't create the "fire" coming out of the Charizard's mouth, the original artist included that in the TCG card. .

Entry 2 hasn't really created much at all, while entry 1 really deserves a win for all it's effort. My vote is for entry 1.
If I knew that I would have voted for entry 1. I thought entry two had some great work in it.......
I'm starting to see the tides turn in this battle. For more experienced voters, what you said will effect their opinion. Tongue_out

(Aug. 16, 2011  4:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Entry 1 doesn't stack up anything near Entry 2's good blend, just LQ Render...

Entry 2.
LOL its funny because entry didnt reeallly blend anything, and really did nothing to the picture
whilst entry one made it all from scratch except for the pokemon Obviously

(Aug. 16, 2011  7:39 AM)Xyo Wrote: Entry 2 has great depth and nice blend
LOL entry has no depth at all
think about what you say before you say it
its like one layer

(Aug. 16, 2011  10:09 AM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i vote for entry 2 it has nce depth and good effects while entry 1 cant be compared i vote entry 2

Your just another person with no idea at all
Both entries look great but Entry 1 seems kind of plain with just a regular picture of zekrom although the background works nicely with it. Entry 2 Charizard is in a cool pose with gold fire spewing from it's mouth that combined with shadowy background makes me choose
Entry 2
I hope you know I changed my vote to entry1
I vote entry 2 because the fire coming out of charizard's mouth looks really cool.
ENTRY 2. All of it has nice graphics and all the colors blend.[/font][/size]
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:37 PM)Sam the Beast Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  4:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Entry 1 doesn't stack up anything near Entry 2's good blend, just LQ Render...

Entry 2.
LOL its funny because entry didnt reeallly blend anything, and really did nothing to the picture

its like one layer

(Aug. 16, 2011  10:09 AM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i vote for entry 2 it has nce depth and good effects while entry 1 cant be compared i vote entry 2

Stop bashing people's opinions. Yours isn't superior.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:37 PM)Sam the Beast Wrote:

Entry 2.

its like one layer

Please stop with the disseminating. You seem unintelligent and plain prejudiced. Post constructively, or do not post at all. And before criticizing, learn to spell. "Really" doesn't have 2 "E"s or 3 "l"s.

EDIT: Beaten pretty badly there. Derp.
Anyway, I'll go with Entry 1. I don't like the fact that Entry 2 used a TCG Image and simply blended it into a background. It still looks nice, however.
As NoodooSoup and Temporal have mentioned previously, people are entitled to voice their opinions. This also means that Sam the Beast is entitled to express his opinion, however expressing your opinion in a deconstructive manner isn’t appropriate. Please Sam the Beast, when posting take consideration of others feelings towards the matter. I’m not telling you not to post, in fact I encourage it. I would simply prefer you to have a little more consideration of others.

This also goes for NoodooSoup and Temporal, if you would like Sam the Beast to have more consideration for others, this won’t occur if you insult the person. It sets a double standard.

(Aug. 16, 2011  1:13 PM)Novae Rog Wrote: Fyuuor, the artist didn't create the "fire" coming out of the Charizard's mouth, the original artist included that in the TCG card. .

Fair enough...

Just for the record, I’m not going to disqualify NoodooSoup’s entry. I don’t believe she has done anything against the Tournament rules.

(Aug. 16, 2011  2:26 PM)TanithElite Wrote: I hope you know I changed my vote to entry1

Sorry, but nobody is changing their votes, all votes are final.

-------------------------------

Score check!

Entry 1: 10
Entry 2: 13
it has depth you know those lines or i have bad eyesight Tired
i like the flame one but needs more detail for the right side
Render choice is an important part of GFX, you know.
I choose entry TWO because the render choice for two was very nice...It is a little on the dark side and not something i would wear...but i look at effects more.
(Aug. 16, 2011  11:22 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: As NoodooSoup and Temporal have mentioned previously, people are entitled to voice their opinions. This also means that Sam the Beast is entitled to express his opinion, however expressing your opinion in a deconstructive manner isn’t appropriate. Please Sam the Beast, when posting take consideration of others feelings towards the matter. I’m not telling you not to post, in fact I encourage it. I would simply prefer you to have a little more consideration of others.

This also goes for NoodooSoup and Temporal, if you would like Sam the Beast to have more consideration for others, this won’t occur if you insult the person. It sets a double standard.

Got it. I just hate it when people are inconsiderate on such trivial matters. Sorry, but the post Sam the Beast made really takes away from the spirit of battles in general, don't you think? Anyway, I'll try to sound less condescending next time.
Entry 1. It looks more realistic, but 2 is too abstract
WOW both entries look pretty good in their own way.
I'm not an GFX expert nor am I mildly familiar with how to make a GFX, so i'm pretty much unaware of the terms your suppose to use to describe a GFX, so yeah..

Entry 1 has a nicely placed vocal point Zekrom in the corner and the background like emitting from him... if you know what i mean, and the small text was placed well.

Entry 2 looks quite different too other entries made by the user and even though I don't think it's perfect how's it blurred or blendid?? I still like how it looks. (the blur)

So I vote entry 2.

my vote goes to entry 1 as it looks nice and have hq render good bg awesome uses of brushes and effects.
i think people voted for 2nd cause of 3d look and effects but according to me it has poor render and is quite blurred.